absolut_mandy's Disigns **Thread full, no new posts please**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Mandy, hope your day has been a good one.
Would you please make some of your wonderful creations?
I'd like some name fills,

Mackenzie - In a Jasmine fill

Tanner - Pirate Mickey's

Cory - Sword in the stone theme (if you have it :)

*Also do you do the Crayon box designs?
If so can I get - one with Minnie
- one with Buzz light year
- one with any super cute DW design you come up with (mickey heads, mickey friends, anything!!! )

Thank you :)

I have never done a crayon box but if you give me a couple of days, I can work on something.

tannerPMickey.jpg

mackenzieJasmine.jpg

cory.jpg

Mandy:goodvibes

Hi Mandy,

I am absolutely in love with this royal proclamation:
http://s1119.photobucket.com/albums...es/?action=view&current=hannahRoyalInvite.jpg

Would you mind creating a similar one with all of the designer princesses at the bottom? I will PM you the details as I would rather not have it out there.

Also, when you have a moment, would you mind doing two of these for me? One for "Ingrid" and one for "Ilsa" (in case the font messes that up, it's ILSA, not LISA)
http://s1119.photobucket.com/albums...vites/?action=view&current=campfireinvite.jpg

I hope you dont mind me asking for a few more in the coming weeks. Your DISigns are absolutely gorgeous.

Thanks so much for sharing your talent!

I've pmed you the Royal Proclamations

ilsacampfire.jpg

ingridcampfie.jpg

Hi Mandy,

Great designs!

I requested a tinkerbell design a while ago and was wondering if you could do a similar design for a friend? Is it possible to have the following design -

http://s1227.photobucket.com/albums...rsonalized/?action=view&current=Emma5tink.jpg

for the number 7
and instead of a name inside, either all purple or the number 7?

Also, could you write at the top
"Celebrating my birthday"
and at the bottom write
"at Walt Disney World"

Thanks so much!

Sure thing!

7tink.jpg

HI mandy! Hope you are staying warm heard some white stuff fell in Ont!

I was wondering if I could get a few things, My mom needs something for her scooter (royal Chariot or something like that) her name is Vi

then a plate for the stroller for Carson, he loves Toy Story and Cars, so either works.

TIA I have more to do, but those will have to wait!

Mandy- wow amazing work! :goodvibes Thanks for sharing this with everyone!

I am surprising my 5 yr old with a trip to DW week of May 7. Also taking mom who has never been and grandma (probably her last trip :sad: ).

I was hoping to get two license plates made if you can before we go.

Dustin’s: licenseplatemcqueen.jpg then can we squeeze mater, licenseplatemater.jpg (for mater image) on the right, so that they are both on the plate? In the middle can it say DUSTIN’S RIDE and May12 for date

Grandma’s (scooter): can we use the background from licenseplatestitch-1.jpg , but remove stitch and add dumbo, bambi and thumper. Can it please say GAMA’S RIDE and May12 for date

Thanks again for taking so much effort in doing this for everyone, :worship: I have been doing a lot of reading from this board and it is so helpful!!! :goodvibes

please let me know of there are any problems, thanks -Jim, Dustin's Dad :)

Have a great trip!

gamaLicensePlatestitch.jpg

dustinLicensePlateCars.jpg

HI mandy! Hope you are staying warm heard some white stuff fell in Ont!

I was wondering if I could get a few things, My mom needs something for her scooter (royal Chariot or something like that) her name is Vi

then a plate for the stroller for Carson, he loves Toy Story and Cars, so either works.

TIA I have more to do, but those will have to wait!

oh and its for September in Disneyland!

Mandy,
Thank You so much for Madison's autograph book cover. It came out awesome!!! She LOVES it and so do I.
Thanks for helping to make our trip extra special! :cheer2:
I can't wait to make the book now!!!!
Thanks again.

Mandy,

Your name fills look great! My wife and I are taking our kiddos for their 1st trip in June, and would love to make up some shirts with your designs.

Kaitlin - Aurora
Kaitlin - Disney Fairies
Aidan - Cars characters
Connor - Star Wars: Mickey/Donald/Goofy, etc - just no girls! :rolleyes:
Mommy - Tinkerbell
Daddy - Stitch
Grandpa - Grumpy

Can you add the "Walt Disney World 2012" underneath them? I think my wife would like that, and if she doesn't, it'll be simple to remove.

If I picked any you don't do, just let me know and I can request others. You are so wonderful for doing this for everyone!

Mandy, first let me say your designs are awesome. My family surprised me with a birthday trip in 2 weeks to wdw to visit myson who is interning. I know it's short notice but if you would have time would you please do a couple of designs forme.

I would like. Your mickeyhead with the designer princess Belle to thesidewith my name on the inside and "celebrating my birthday at WDW" underneath.

also a Mickey head with chip and dale beside it or a Mickey head with them separat. WDW 2012 underneath.

One more mickeyhead with gopher from pooh and friends if you have him.
wdw 2012 under it as well.

Thank you so much if you're able to do this for me
Tina

Have a great trip and great birthday!

tinadbellemh.jpg

chipdalemh.jpg

gophermh.jpg

Hi Mandy,

I just stumbled across your name fills and love them. Our extended family of 12 is going on a big trip together in just 12 days, and I'd love to get a round of name fills if possible. I know it's completely obnoxious to ask for 12 name fills in that short a time, so please feel free to tell me so :) But if you have the time, I would so appreciate it. everyone's been thinking hard about who they want for "their" name shirt.

Collin: Baby Mickey (okay, he's only 3 months old, but WE have thought hard about what to do for his shirt!)

Owen: Stitch (he's 2 and his personality just screams for a Stitch shirt...)

Ryan: Lightning McQueen

Kayla: Minnie (Red Minnie)

Natalie: Minnie (Pink Minnie on a pink background...we LOOOOVE Pink!)

Aidan: Any chance you have Pete?? From Mickey Mouse Clubhouse?? He'd love a clubhouse gang with Pete represented in it. If not, let's go with Pluto or Huey, Dewey and Louie.

Greg: Bunsen Honeydew & Beaker (could be other Muppets too but those two were specially requested)

Wendy: Sorcerer Mickey

Suzie: Crush from Finding Nemo (with Squirt too is fine!)

Kenny: Donald Duck

Pop: Jiminy Cricket (Grumpy as a backup if you don't have Jiminy)

Nonni: Daisy Duck

Again, I know we're asking kind of late, but if you can do it we'd be most appreciative. Thanks Mandy!

Hi Mandy i am in total awww. I am getting things ready for our upcoming trip and as I came across this board all i can say is WOW. If its not to much to ask I love these two designs and was wondering if you could make them for my girls.

Invite for Cinderella's Royal Table, June 17th at 2pm "Emily & Abigail
(One invite is fine)
Invite for BBB, June 17th 12:00pm,
Emily & Abigail

Also if its not to much to ask
Invite for BBB, June 17th 11:30
(Individual letters please)
Sabrina, Kendra, Ashley and Arabella and (1 for Melody & Khloe there sisters =) 12:30pm)

THANK YOU, I GREATLY APPRECIATE IT =)

Monica

//i1227.photobucket.com/albums/ee423/absolut_mandy_personalized[/url]
/Stroller%20Tags/3guysLicensePlateMM1-1.jpg

Thank you SOOO much for your help on these. They are fabulous :thumbsup2

The stroller tag didn't show up, it's ok not to fix it if you are swamped. :flower3:

I have never done a crayon box but if you give me a couple of days, I can work on something.

Thanks! They are great! I can't wait to see the crayon boxes :)
I'm guessing you didn't have sword in the stone for Cory's name. Do you maybe have jungle book characters. Thanks again

Wow Look how many days till we are there.... Eeeek! So excited!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter