absolut_mandy's Disigns **Thread full, no new posts please**

Status
Not open for further replies.
My Son Loves Octonauts especially Captain Barnacles & Jack & the never land Pirates.

Can I get this image with Aidan?
JakeandNP.jpg

Also an Octonauts multi character name Aidan & an Octoalert image?

Thanks so much!

Hi Everyone!
The Disigns board has made my last 3 trips wonderful! I`ve been playing around with Photoshop and thought I might share some of my little disigns with you.
Thanks for starting a new addiction!
**update***
Well, I've gotten my feet wet with the disigns and i've added a few more things to my disign threads.
Name fills- if you don't see the one you want, let me know and I'll create it for you. Just be specific with colours/theme/character type/font type
Stroller Tags - same as the fills, if you don't see the one you need, let me know and I'll create it. if you want to change anything on the tag, let me know.
*new*MNSSHP mickey ears -- let me know if you want them personalized
MNSSHP invite coming soon!

I really don't have too many rules for the thread.
1. Try to be specific with the requests. It ensures that you get exactly what you want. (if I can't do it, I'll let you know)
2. Please don't pm your requests to me. It's hard to keep all the requests straight if I have multiple threads. Please pm me to say hi!
3. If you have a deadline, let me know. I usually can do the request quickly but life does get in the way sometimes.
4. Have a great trip!

Hi Mandy....I just now found out about the door decorations on the DCL. We are leaving this week on the Magic for the Halloween sailing with our 4 year old. We are super excited to be trick or treating on the ship. Is it possible to get a few graphics so I can make magnets for our door? I would love to have a personalized Mickey head with our family name, similar to the Halloween Mickey head you have on here. If you have any Halloween images of Jake the pirate or Cars, that would be awesome!!

Let me know if this is possible.
Suzanne

Hi Folks,

I never thought that I would ever reach 250 pages but it is fast approaching. That means that I get a new thread. Please do not post any additional posts after this post. Please request on my new thread:

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3011220

Thanks so much!

Mandy:goodvibes

stop_11.jpg

PS I will try and complete all the requests from this thread, on this thread. If the thread gets closed before, please head over to my new thread. This thread has priority!

See the link for the new thread and Thanks to Mandy for all she does. :thumbsup2

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter