absolut_mandy's Disigns **Thread full, no new posts please**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Mandy,
I was wondering if you could do this for me when you get a minute. In your personalized photobucket I saw a pressed penny DISign with all the princesses in gowns on it. Is there any way you could turn that into an autograph book cover and personalize it for me?

If so could you have it say

Madison's Autographs
Walt Disney World 2012

Let me know if there is anything else you need from me.
Thanks so much!

Mandy, first let me say your designs are awesome. My family surprised me with a birthday trip in 2 weeks to wdw to visit myson who is interning. I know it's short notice but if you would have time would you please do a couple of designs forme.

I would like. Your mickeyhead with the designer princess Belle to thesidewith my name on the inside and "celebrating my birthday at WDW" underneath.

also a Mickey head with chip and dale beside it or a Mickey head with them separat. WDW 2012 underneath.

One more mickeyhead with gopher from pooh and friends if you have him.
wdw 2012 under it as well.

Thank you so much if you're able to do this for me
Tina

I can make them. Just need to know if there are special characters and the names that you want

Mandy:goodvibes

Thanks, Mandy!
Could you do these pics that I found for pressed penny sets?

I'd love this one for "Truman's". You cut out the orange pumpkin background, if you can. :)
donaldduckhalloween.jpg

This one for "Linus's".
winniethepoohhalloween2.jpg

And this one for "Eleanor's".
Minnie_Mouse_Halloween_Witch-192x192.jpg

Hi Mandy,

I am absolutely in love with this royal proclamation:
http://s1119.photobucket.com/albums...es/?action=view&current=hannahRoyalInvite.jpg

Would you mind creating a similar one with all of the designer princesses at the bottom? I will PM you the details as I would rather not have it out there.

Also, when you have a moment, would you mind doing two of these for me? One for "Ingrid" and one for "Ilsa" (in case the font messes that up, it's ILSA, not LISA)
http://s1119.photobucket.com/albums...vites/?action=view&current=campfireinvite.jpg

I hope you dont mind me asking for a few more in the coming weeks. Your DISigns are absolutely gorgeous.

Thanks so much for sharing your talent!

Hi Mandy,

Great designs!

I requested a tinkerbell design a while ago and was wondering if you could do a similar design for a friend? Is it possible to have the following design -

http://s1227.photobucket.com/albums...rsonalized/?action=view&current=Emma5tink.jpg

for the number 7
and instead of a name inside, either all purple or the number 7?

Also, could you write at the top
"Celebrating my birthday"
and at the bottom write
"at Walt Disney World"

Thanks so much!

I LOVE These tinkerbell numbers. Any chance Icould get two of them, one for each of my daughters? one would be a number 5 with the name Alison, and the other a number 2 with the name Chloe.

thanks sooo much, you are soo talented!

Mandy- wow amazing work! :goodvibes Thanks for sharing this with everyone!

I am surprising my 5 yr old with a trip to DW week of May 7. Also taking mom who has never been and grandma (probably her last trip :sad: ).

I was hoping to get two license plates made if you can before we go.

Dustin’s: licenseplatemcqueen.jpg then can we squeeze mater, licenseplatemater.jpg (for mater image) on the right, so that they are both on the plate? In the middle can it say DUSTIN’S RIDE and May12 for date

Grandma’s (scooter): can we use the background from licenseplatestitch-1.jpg , but remove stitch and add dumbo, bambi and thumper. Can it please say GAMA’S RIDE and May12 for date

Thanks again for taking so much effort in doing this for everyone, :worship: I have been doing a lot of reading from this board and it is so helpful!!! :goodvibes

please let me know of there are any problems, thanks -Jim, Dustin's Dad :)

Hi,

We are going in a few months. I was wondering if you could do the following:

Joseph-Mickey/Star Wars
James-Stitch
Mom-Minnie
Dad-Goofy
Gibbs-Pluto

I would love to get something with the Life Saver for our stateroom door that says Family Cruise 2012 Disney Dream June 2012.

And could you please personalize swirlymh.jpg in black? Please add below the swirly ears on one line Disney Dream Cruise and on the next line June 2012.

Thanks very much. Your designs are adorable!

Sure thing!

swmhdream.jpg

famdcl-1.jpg

gibbsPluto.jpg

momMinnie-1.jpg

josephSWCharacters.jpg

jamesStitch.jpg

dadgoofy-1.jpg

Hi Mandy!

Could I please request just a couple (well, 3!) more things from you?
Two namefills:

Tink figure on the left, KENNEDY with Tink (lilac or purple background) and Walt Disney World 2012 underneath. Border around the whole thing is fine since these 2 will be magnets

Star Wars Mickey on left, JACK in Star Wars Mickey and friends characters, Walt Disney World 2012 underneath. Border around whole thing. If you don't have Star Wars, Pirate Mickey is next choice.

Princess Autograph picture with Kennedy at top, and Happy 9th Birthday in center

Thank you SO much!!!

Have a great grand gathering!

kennedytink.jpg

jackswmickey.jpg

kennedyrprincess.jpg

Hi I wanted to see if I could get a design for pressed penny in princess or pocahontas with the name Elena's Pressed pennies. And another that has star wars or phinneas and ferb with the name Jadyn's Pressed Pennies. I planned on putting these on my french's onion canister so could you please make them longer. I appreciate your help.

Thank you.

Saloli

Sure thing!

elenapp.jpg

jadynpp.jpg

Good Morning,
I would love to have some name fills for our upcomming group trip.

ALLEN - Princess & the Pea
WINDSOR - Mickey & Minnie
FEARON - Phineas & Ferb

Thank you so very much for sharing your talent.
Lisa

I'm assuming that for Allen it was princess and the FROG? if i am incorrect, let me know

windsormickey2.jpg

fearonPF-1.jpg

allenpfU.jpg

Mandy!

Your designs are AMAZING!

Would it be possible to get a few name fills from you? I tried to post links to help you but it wouldn't let me...

"Evan" in Donald

"Kitty" in this Daisy:

"Rachel" in this Mickey and Friends (Grey background one)

"Rachel" in Peter Pan:

Thanks so very very much!
Kat

Sure thing Kat!

evanDonald.jpg

kittyDaisy.jpg

rachelFab5.jpg

rachelpeterpan.jpg

Hi Mandy,

I wanted to see if I could get a name fill for son. His name is Julian if you could do Mickey and friends with Walt Disney World 2012 at the bottom that would be great. I also wanted to see if I could get some penny press sets for my daughter Elena in Princess and my nephew jadyn in star wars. I appreciated your help and love your work.

Thank you

The pennies are on the other thread

julianfab5nfdate.jpg

Mandy -

Your disigns are awesome!!

I would love if you could please make for me a name fill with 'PRINCESS' and fill it with Cinderella pictures. Also one with 'TINK' filled with Tinkerbell.

Thanks so much!!

Have a great vacation!

Tink.jpg

princessCindy.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

FREE VACATION PLANNING!

Dreams Unlimited Travel is here to help you plan your ideal Disney vacation, with no additional cost to you. Our Authorized Disney Vacation Planners offer expert advice, answer all your questions, and constantly seek out the best discounts, ensuring you get the most value for your trip. Let us handle the details so you can focus on making magical memories.
CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest