absolut_mandy's Disigns **Thread full, no new posts please**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mandy, thank you so so so so so much for the pressed penny tube disigns!! DS will love them! I have to go back and read how to print them out! I am so excited! :banana: :banana:

Ok I have completely confused myself (not very difficult!). How do I print the disigns, and how do I know what size, etc? I thought I knew, but I'm confused.

FYI: Mine are the pressed penny disigns with "Dalton" on them. If anyone could help me, I'd be really appreciative!!

Hi Mandy!!! I have twin niece's that are going to WDW for their Sweet 16. It is their very first trip to WDW. Do you have any DISigns for a 1st trip? (Please!!) Their names are Ashlee and Brittnee. I have no idea who their favorite characters are, so whatever you have would work. (Please!!) THANKS!!!!!!!!

mandy can you do something for me for two sisters going to DW. I want to make us a shirt, my favorite character is mickey and hers is goofy. my name is Teresa and hers is Carol. was just wondering if you might have some ideas? thanks

Mandy!

Your designs are AMAZING!

Would it be possible to get a few name fills from you? I tried to post links to help you but it wouldn't let me...

"Evan" in Donald

"Kitty" in this Daisy:

"Rachel" in this Mickey and Friends (Grey background one)

"Rachel" in Peter Pan:

Thanks so very very much!
Kat

For Jaymee:

auroratreatpouch.jpg

mickeyredtreatpouch-1.jpg

tianatreatpouch.jpg

minniepinktreatpouch-1.jpg

Mandy:goodvibes

Hi Mandy, I posted on your other thread, but I thought I should post on your offical request thread. Could you do the Tie-Dye mickey head with "dream" on it? Thanks so much.

Kim

Mandy -

I love your disigns! Can you please make me a few?

I would like

derrickmickeyorange1.jpg - Peyton
bethFab5d.jpg - Peyton
averyfab6mm3.jpg - Peyton's Pressed Penny Money

Thank you so so so much!!!

Hi Mandy,

I wanted to see if I could get a name fill for son. His name is Julian if you could do Mickey and friends with Walt Disney World 2012 at the bottom that would be great. I also wanted to see if I could get some penny press sets for my daughter Elena in Princess and my nephew jadyn in star wars. I appreciated your help and love your work.

Thank you

Hi Mandy,

Going to Disney World in June. Wondering if you could help with a t-shirt design. I like the one with the stick figures that you did for the O'Briens

I would need stick figures as follows:

Beth - adult female
Christopher - male age 11
Andrew - male age 10
Brad - male age 5
Grammy - adult female (with glasses if possible)
Colton - male age 4
Haley- female age 7
Pam - adult female (with glasses)

Underneath the stick figures:

Disney World 2012

Thank you for your time.
:)

Mandy -

Your disigns are awesome!!

I would love if you could please make for me a name fill with 'PRINCESS' and fill it with Cinderella pictures. Also one with 'TINK' filled with Tinkerbell.

Thanks so much!!

Wow I LOVE seeing all these! Very talented.

I would love the following:

Pressed Penny -
Matthew - with a Jack Sparrow theme

Journal Cover
Matthew's Journal - with a Jack Sparrow theme
Lucas' Journal - with Phineas & Ferb theme

Mickey Mouse Welcome Letter's - one welcoming them and see Mickey soon at Chef Micky
Lucas
Olivia
Matthew

Airline Tickets -
One for each - Matthew, Olivia and Lucas
From - North Dakota
To - Walt Disney World
Departure - July 14th, 2012
Return - July 19th, 2012
No particular seat number

Stroller Tag - Any theme is ok but I'd like it in yellow if possible to stand out. Maybe with mickey and minnie on there?
"3guys2girls stroller" - if that doesn't all fit well you can just put "3guys2girls"

Thank you SO very much in advance!!! :yay:

Hi Mandy, hope your day has been a good one.
Would you please make some of your wonderful creations?
I'd like some name fills,

Mackenzie - In a Jasmine fill

Tanner - Pirate Mickey's

Cory - Sword in the stone theme (if you have it :)

*Also do you do the Crayon box designs?
If so can I get - one with Minnie
- one with Buzz light year
- one with any super cute DW design you come up with (mickey heads, mickey friends, anything!!! )

Thank you :)

Hi, I love your disigns and wondered if I could request a Stroller Tag.

It is for my boy/girl twins and I would love a combo of the following two Mickey & Minnie designs (basically just move Mickey or Minnie over to the other one). I love the bold bright red colors and thought that this would be fun.
http://s1119.photobucket.com/albums/k624/absolut_mandy12/Dis/Stroller%20Tags/?action=view&current=LicensePlateMinnie1.jpg

http://s1119.photobucket.com/albums/k624/absolut_mandy12/Dis/Stroller%20Tags/?action=view&current=LicensePlateMickey.jpg

Not sure what I am wrong but I can't seem to copy the links...sorry.

Their names are: Abby & Sam (so Abby & Sam's Stroller) and we are going in June 2013.

Please let me know if you need anything else from me.

Thank You So Much!
April

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter