absolut_mandy's Disigns **Thread full, no new posts please**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you so so much .. they all look awesome! Cant wait to get them printed. Thanks for making our my DD's 1st trip extra special. I may be back for more once Ive shown my BF (who we are going with) how amazing your designs are. Thank you again!:worship::worship::worship:

One more, PLEASE?!?!:worship: I forgot to ask for the Phineas and Ferb name fills for my daughters. Just a little on my mind!!

Can i possibly get FAITH in the blue background and HOPE in the purple background?

THANK YOU!!

One more, PLEASE?!?!:worship: I forgot to ask for the Phineas and Ferb name fills for my daughters. Just a little on my mind!!

Can i possibly get FAITH in the blue background and HOPE in the purple background?

THANK YOU!!

No Problem. Here you are:

FaithPF.jpg

HopePF.jpg

Mandy:goodvibes

:goodvibes
Stroller Tag:

Sammy's in 101 Dalmations
Sammy's in Tink and Minnie Mouse

Fill's:

Mimi in Tink and Minnie Mouse
Samantha in 101 Dalmations
Samantha in Princess's
Sammy in yellow background Minnie Mouse

Josh in Shark Tales
Josh in Cars
Josh in Stitch

Hi there! Hope you have a great trip!
Mandy
SammyLicensePlateTink.jpg

SammyLicensePlateDalmations.jpg

MimiTink.jpg

SammyMinnie.jpg

SamanthaPrincessBlue.jpg

SamanthaDalmations.jpg

JoshStitch.jpg

JoshSharktales.jpg

JoshCars1.jpg

I love them...welcome to the great board and taking time to bless us non talented ones with your talent:)

Hi Mandy, I just stumbled across this thread and your designs are so cute!

Would it be possible for me to get these names in these characters?

Evan: Mickey
Kristen: Minnie
Julie: Tinkerbell
Larry: Mickey and Friends
Eric: Grumpy
Sheri: 101 Dalmatians
Kathy: Minnie and Friends

Also Could I get The Lightening McQueen License Plate with Evan's Stroller and the dates are July 1-10th!

Thanks so much!

Hi Mandy can I get a stroller tag for daughters stroller if you have the time. Her name is Delaney and she loves the princessess. We will be going on July 5. I would really appreciate it. Thank you!

I feel silly for asking this but what are name fills for?:upsidedow

Don't feel silly! The fills are for lots of things. People put them on their shirts (instead of just plain old names). We put them on the windows of the hotel room or ship's door. Just something fun!:goodvibes

Hi Mandy!

Your designs are incredible! Am I too late in requesting some designs if we leave the 1st of July for vacation? I just now found this page and thread so I'm running a little late lol..

Thanks,

Kristen

Hi Mandy!! I just love the princess tshirt designs!! Could you possible do a purple one with Maddie written in pink and a pink one with Adrianna written in purple? If you don't have purple, the blue one would be great too!!!

THANKS SO MUCH!!

You are so amazing at doing this. I love the stroller tags. Are you currently overwhelmed or can I request a couple items from you?

Stroller plate:
Allison's - Minnie - but we'll be going to Disneyland, can that be changed?
Dates of Sept 19-23

Name Fills:
Nana - if you have Nana, the dog from Peter Pan, that would be fantastic. If not, Mickey & Friends
Nancy - Pooh
Morgan - Princess and Lion Kings Simba & Nala if you have that.
Allison - can I get her in Princess, Jessie, Toy Story, & Minnie Mouse
Jon - Mickey Jedi and Phineas & Ferb
Andy - Mickey Jedi

Thank you so much.

Evan: Mickey
Kristen: Minnie
Julie: Tinkerbell
Larry: Mickey and Friends
Eric: Grumpy
Sheri: 101 Dalmatians
Kathy: Minnie and Friends

Also Could I get The Lightening McQueen License Plate with Evan's Stroller and the dates are July 1-10th!

Thanks so much!

Have a great trip!
EvanMickeyGreen.jpg

KristenMinnie.jpg

JulieTink.jpg

LarryFab5.jpg

EricGrumpy.jpg

KathyMinnieF.jpg

EvanLicensePlateMcQueen.jpg

Mandy they are so great!!

Could I possibly get Sheri in Marie the car or 101 dalmatians? Thanks so much!

Hi Mandy!! I just love the princess tshirt designs!! Could you possible do a purple one with Maddie written in pink and a pink one with Adrianna written in purple? If you don't have purple, the blue one would be great too!!!

THANKS SO MUCH!!

Have a great trip!

MaddiePrincessTMaster1.jpg

AdriannaPrincessTMaster1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter