absolut_mandy's Disigns **Thread full, no new posts please**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mandy they are so great!!

Could I possibly get Sheri in Marie the car or 101 dalmatians? Thanks so much!

Sorry Kristen! It was already completed, I just didn't post it

Here ya go:
SheriDalmations.jpg

Stroller plate:
Allison's - Minnie - but we'll be going to Disneyland, can that be changed?
Dates of Sept 19-23

Name Fills:
Nana - if you have Nana, the dog from Peter Pan, that would be fantastic. If not, Mickey & Friends
Nancy - Pooh
Morgan - Princess and Lion Kings Simba & Nala if you have that.
Allison - can I get her in Princess, Jessie, Toy Story, & Minnie Mouse
Jon - Mickey Jedi and Phineas & Ferb
Andy - Mickey Jedi

Thank you so much.

Hope you have a great trip!

NanaN.jpg

NancyPooh1.jpg

MorganNP.jpg

AllisonPJ.jpg

JonPFJ.jpg

AndyJediMickey.jpg

As for the stroller tag, I made a new type of Minnie one. If you want the other one, just let me know :goodvibes
AllisonLicensePlateMinnie1.jpg

Mandy:goodvibes

Mandy, I LOVE the stroller tag:) I will have to write down this info for future use:) Way too cute:)

Hi Mandy -

I have a friend from Italy who LOVES Grumpy! Could you make a "Grumpy Club" graphic with the name "Marco"? I am going to have it printed on a mug and some other things for him if you can do it for me! :thumbsup2

Thanks in advance!
Jen

Thank you, thank you, thank you. These are so truly amazing. My mom is going to LOVE having "Nana" included in her Nana name. That darn dog is the reason why she wanted to be called "Nana" by her grandchildren. And the way you included the different characters in each name (Princesses & Simba/Nala) PERFECT!! And the stroller tag, I'm speechless. My hubby is going to take it to work and laminate it for me to attach to our stroller. I'll make sure to post some photos with the completed projects.

I cannot thank you enough!! :worship:

Could I please request some stroller liscense plates: We will be at Walt Disney World The date on the corner will be July 21-31 I need:

Abygail -Pink Minnie Mouse

Madelyn -Daisy Duck if possible if not Pink Minnie Mouse

Adyn -Lightening McQueen

Ethan -Donald Duck if possible if not Mickey Mouse

Thanks so much! You do beautiful work.

Mandy,

I love all of your disigns!! Great Work!!

Would you please create for me a cover for my Drinking Around the World Book? I like both of your Disigns for the Epcot book and the Drinking book in your photo bucket. Could you perhaps create a combination version of those? It will be for Seth 2011

Thank you!!

I have a friend from Italy who LOVES Grumpy! Could you make a "Grumpy Club" graphic with the name "Marco"? I am going to have it printed on a mug and some other things for him if you can do it for me! :thumbsup2

Thanks in advance!
Jen

Hi Jen! Hope he likes the grumpy disign!

GrumpyclubMarco.jpg

Abygail -Pink Minnie Mouse

Madelyn -Daisy Duck if possible if not Pink Minnie Mouse

Adyn -Lightening McQueen

Ethan -Donald Duck if possible if not Mickey Mouse

Thanks so much! You do beautiful work.

Have a great vacation and a wonderful grand gathering!

AbygailLicensePlateMinnie.jpg

MadelynLicensePlateDaisy.jpg

AydnLicensePlateMcQueen.jpg

EthanLicensePlateDonald.jpg

Mandy,

I love all of your disigns!! Great Work!!

Would you please create for me a cover for my Drinking Around the World Book? I like both of your Disigns for the Epcot book and the Drinking book in your photo bucket. Could you perhaps create a combination version of those? It will be for Seth 2011

Thank you!!

Thanks for the compliment! Here's what I've come up with -- if you want something changed, just let me know!:)

SethEpcotPassportDATW1.jpg

hey Mandy where can I find the minnie dots at?? Do you have a photo bucket? By the way I love the Minnie stroller tag...it's so cute!!!!

Is it possible on the tags to put room instead of stroller. We will be staying at Wyndham Bonnet Creek and thought maybe the kids could put it on their bedroom door there or when we move to Pop put them in the window. If it is possible it would be Walt Disney World July 21-31.

Alex Phineas and Ferb

Adison Tinkerbell

Shelby Princesses

Adyn Toy Story

Abygail Minnie Mouse that is Tinkerbell

Madelyn Red Minnie Mouse

Ethan Goofy

Thanks if it can be done. If not thanks for your time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter