• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

absolut_mandy's Disigns - The Sequel *Thread full, please post on Part 3**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mandy,
It is our first trip to Disneyland and we are surprising our boys! We love your work! :love: If you have time we would love to have two M&M sized pressed penny holders...Names: Dillon, Zachary

I would love two autograph book covers as well, with Dillon on one and Zach on the other. Any mickey or the gang, boy friendly image would be great.

If there is anything else that you think would be perfect for first timers... Please let us know.
Thank you,
The Wakefords

Mandy,

I'm trying to decide how to use the portholes on the shirts and don't want to waste your time adding verbage if they don't need it. I wanted to right "Our 2nd Disney Cruise" on them but it is "Pa's" 1st Disney Cruise so that won't work. And I'm sure you don't have time to listen to me ramble.:hyper:

I would like to request a name fill, please. :)
Kasey with Pluto (can you make it girlie?)

Do you have anything with Pluto as a Pirate? And is there anyway you can make Mrs. Caloway a Pirate? I'm thinking tshirts for Pirates night on the Cruise but they may end up as magnets. Decisions.

Thank you again for all the hard work you do in spreading the pixie dust. It is greatly appreciated!!pixiedust:

Hi...If possible can you do a countdown calender starting with 120 days? We leave on July 23 2013 for our trip to Disney World. It does not have to fit on one page and each page can be different (but if easier the same is fine).

The kids names are Kyleigh and Alex. Anything with the Fab 5, Disney Princess, or Cinderella's Castle would be wonderful.

Thank you in advance.

Hi Mandy,
Just wondering if you had a chance to do this or if you will have a chance? I hope I don't sound pushy and understand if you are to busy. Thank you

Hi...If possible can you do a countdown calender starting with 120 days? We leave on July 23 2013 for our trip to Disney World. It does not have to fit on one page and each page can be different (but if easier the same is fine).

The kids names are Kyleigh and Alex. Anything with the Fab 5, Disney Princess, or Cinderella's Castle would be wonderful.

Thank you in advance.

Sure thing!

Mandy:goodvibes

Do you do autograph book covers?

I made autograph books for my daughter and my nephew but want a really cute personalized cover for each of them.

If possible, the books are 8" wide x 5.5" high.

I would like one to feature the princesses and say
Delainie's Autograph Book

I would like the other one to have Monsters Inc on it and say
Max's Autograph Book

Thanks so much :)

Sure thing! Have a great trip!

Hi Mandy! A friend told us about your page and we have had a great time looking through all of your designs and picking out what we want. We are going to Disney in August (2013) and we can't wait to use all of your unique designs. Due to how awesome you are we have quit an extensive list.
1. We are staying at the Art of Animation from August 4 - August 11th 2013. Could you please make the AoA invite for Brynn? On your photobucket page 26, it is AofA1.jpg.
2. We also need restaurant invitations for Brynn for the following restaturants:
-Princess Breakfast at Akershus on Monday, August 5th at 9:35AM.
-Cinderella dinner at 1900 Park Fare on Wednesday, August 7th at 5:00PM
-Donald's Safari Breakfast at the Tusker House on Friday, August 9th at 8:20AM
3. 2 luggage tags that both say Walt Disney World 2013 on the ears with lines on the back for me to fill in the name and address.
-For the first luggage tag could you have the picture of the princesses dressed up as their villian counterpart? I saw it on your old thread.
-For the second luggage tag could you put the designer princesses picture on the front?
4. Stroller tag: Could you please make a Sleeping Beauty (Princess Aurora) one that says Princess Brynn's Royal Chariot
5. We would also like the Tinkerbell cards that you have on your photobucket page 24 averytinkcard1.jpg (for Tinkerbell gifts left). Again made out to Brynn (not avery).
6. Pressed Pennies one with all the characters:
Can you put the text in a deep pink? We want it for the large m&m tube and the mentos tube for the Pressed Penny Money (No name, we're all sharing)
7. Princess & Prince couples list post #1139 of this thread on page 76. Could you do it with the names Jodie and Joey? Could you change the color to green or does it only come in pink?
8. Princess name list: princessnames.jpg - Brynn
9. Autograph book cover: henleycrownprincessnf.jpg but that says Brynn (not henley) and have it say Walt Disney World 2013
10. Now onto shirts:
-Mickey Heads with Disney Print post #633 page 43 of this thread (Could you cut the heads in half to look like mouse ears and have the name underneath as if it's wearing the mouse ears?):
Abuelo
Daddy
-Minnie:
Mommy
Aunt
-Princess Mickey head
Princess
11. Page 44 post #646 had an M filled with Cinderella and Maddy written across it. Could I have the same type of thing but with a C filled with the Cinderella that I will put on the back of the adult shirt and then a picture of Cinderella with Cathy written next to it to put on the lapel of the front?
12. Page 70 post #1040 has Molli filled with princesses and Belle in front of it. Could we have Mulan in front and Brynn filled with the remaining princesses?
13. Could you also post a picture of the Disney princesses dressed as their villian counterparts that we could put on the front of a kid shirt?
14. Could you also post a picture of the Designer princesses so we could use that picture on the back of an adult shirt?
That's all for now. :) Thank you again! We are soooooooo excited to have this done and to have these things to help make our trip magical. Thank you for all of your hard work and talent that helps with that! :)
Cathy & Jodie :)

Sure thing! AofA coming up

I've already requested 2 countdowns. Can I please add 2 8.5 x 11 journal covers. We leave on the Disney Magic on May 10.

The Cinderella one with The Magical Adventures of Kristina on the top and
May, 2013 on the bottom. Is there anyway to put Donald on there?

On the second one, is there any way to do the Alice Characters and the Peter Pan Characters. Her favorites are the Chesire Cat, Alice, The Mad Hatter and the queen and Peter Pan and Tinkerbell, in case you can't do them all. It should say The Magical Adventures of Jacky and then May, 2013 on the bottom.

Thank you so much!

Sure thing!

Hello! I love your creations! :)

Could I get a Mickey Mouse Clubhouse countdown for our trip on June 9, 2013? My son's name is Zachary.

Could I also get a breakfast invitation to Hollywood and Vine for June 14, 2013 at 8:05 AM for Zachary also?

Thanks in advance!

Sure thing!

Mandy, I wanted to thank you for the stroller tag- It will be PERFECT!

I was wondering if it might be possible for you to do a few more DISigns for me? (pretty pretty please?) :worship:

Name fills:
- Nate (little einsteins, 101 dalmatians, pooh characters, "traditional" characters [mickey, donald, pluto, goofy])

In your DISigns photobucket I noticed a few that were names in red with small mickey/minnie hats on the first letter?
Minnie: Mommy, Nana
Mickey: Daddy, Pop Pop, Bop Bop, Nate

Could you also do solid mickey/minnie heads with the same names above written on them?

Oh... and if you have it, could you do a Little Einsteins name graphic that has the characters/Rocket next to the name Nate?

Thank you so very very very much!!! :worship: :worship:

Sure thing!

Hello Mandy. I posted to your PM, but thinking on it, i wasn't sure if you worked through pm's. Is there any way you can help me with these requests?
I’m sorry if this seems like a lot, and if you cannot do it, I fully understand. I was waiting for the mad rush of requests to be completed from when you were on vacation.
Trying to make it simple for you, So I’ll add the names, their favorite character, then descriptions below.
Thanks again!
Mark …Mr Incredible (Incredibles) For airline tickets…. April 16-30 Syracuse to Orlando
Marlow…Mirdira (Brave) For airline tickets…April 16-30 Syracuse to Orlando
Luke…Sora (Kingdom Hearts) For airline tickets…April 16-30 Syracuse to Orlando
Sebastian…Donald Duck For airline tickets…April 16-30 Syracuse to Orlando
Greg…Goofy For airline tickets…April 19-27 Syracuse to Orlando
Renee…Mickey For airline tickets…April 19-27 Syracuse to Orlando
Brayden…Wreck it Ralph… For airline tickets…April 19-27 Syracuse to Orlando
Katelyn…Rapunzel …For airline tickets…April 19-27 Syracuse to Orlando
Ed…Phineas & Ferb … For airline tickets… April 16-23 Overland Park, Kansas to Orlando
Gina…Tink … For airline tickets… April 16-23 Overland Park, Kansas to Orlando
Keagan…Phineas & Ferb … For airline tickets… April 16-23 Overland Park, Kansas to Orlando
Madison…Princesses … For airline tickets… April 16-23 Overland Park, Kansas to Orlando
Brian… (anything with beers of the world at epcot???) …For airline tickets…April 19-26 Dallas/FT Worth to Orlando
Annie… Minnie …For airline tickets…April 19-26 Dallas/FT Worth to Orlando
Sophia…Ariel …For airline tickets…April 19-26 Dallas/FT Worth to Orlando

-Can I please have name fills for each?
-Would it be possible to have invitations for each to the Illuminations Specialty Cruise (fireworks) for Friday, April 19 at 8pm?
-Would it be possible to make Airline tickets for each as well?

Thanks again for all of your help. :thumbsup2

Hi Mandy,

Love your dis-igns! Could you possibly make the following things for me?

Dis surprise.jpg x2 one with Olivia and the other with Bella as the name
Peytonfab5autographbook.jpg for Bella
Marissaprincessautographbook.jpg for Olivia

Thanks so much!
Kristen

Hey Mandy,
thank you very much for the design. it looks awesome. One more question, what do i do now? how do I get these on a t-shirt. haha

Let me know if this is okay and I can do the rest:

prescottwishkidtee_zpsc8ff8aec.jpg

Love it!

Hi Mandy. Can you please do an invitation saying something about....you presence is requested at the dessert party on Saturday May 4th at 9 pm in the Magic Kingdom?

Thank you,
Jennifer

Hi Mandy,
Love your work! Two of my nieces are getting married this year and I would love the famous Disney couples poster for them.( They are Disney fanatics also.) The first couple is Jen and Ray If you could do their names in purple, that would be great. The other couple is Kristen and Steve and if you could do their names in maroon, that would also be great. If not, that is okay. I hope I am explaining this okay. Thank you for all your great work!

Hi Mandy, I was just wondering what post you were up to. This is post #1633 and want to make sure I didn't miss it. Thanks so much for all you do!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter