absolut_mandy's Disigns - The Sequel *Thread full, please post on Part 3**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi - A few name requests.

Both in the original style, with Mickey.

Olivia
Nicholas

I posted this in one of your other posts and thought I may have put it in the wrong place. Sorry about that.

We are planning a trip to Disney with Family their are 11 of us. I have a couple of requests if you don't mind. I would like to make this extra special for the kids.

I noticed you have a Mickey head then several smaller around it with names and date of trip. Was hoping I could get one as well
In the center mickey head: Our Family Vacation in the ear June 2013
Names:
Pappy
Grammy
Ryan
Mindy
Travis
Gina
Bud
Billie
Trevor
Kendall
Cole

Also wanting to do t-shirts with the kids: scattered with characters around them: 2 each
Cole (cars theme and Mickey pirates theme)
Kendall (Ariel theme and Tinkerbell theme)
Gina (Cinderella theme and Tinkerbell theme)
Travis (Avengers theme and mickey pirates)
Trevor (Avengers theme and mickey pirates)

Pressed pennies- M&M containers

Cole (cars theme and Jake the neverland pirates)
Kendall (disney princesses and Tinkerbell)
Gina (disney princess and Tinkerbell)
Travis (Avengers and phineas and ferb)
Trevor (Avengers and phineas and ferb)

Personal Invite to Bibbidi Bobbidi Botique
June 18, 2013 at 9:40 am
Kendall
Gina

Personal Invite to Cinderella's Royal Banquet
June 18 2013 at 12:05 pm
Kendall
Gina
Personal Invite to T-Rex Cafe (downtown Disney).
June 17 2013
Trevor
Cole
Travis

Mickey mouse luggage tags with Mickey head

Kendall (Rapunzel)
Gina (Jesse from Toy Story)
Cole (Cars)
Trevor (Pirates Mickey)
Travis (Pirates Mickey)

THanks so much you do awesome work.

Would it be possible to get the following:

Name Fill-in:

Hunter - Star Wars
Hunter - Avengers

A stroller Tag for Disney World - January 2013 with the Tree of Life from the Animal Kingdom and "Hunter and Hannah's Park Hopper" written on it.

We are also going on a Disney Cruise so I would really like a magnet design for the cruise. Cruise Details: Disney Dream January 31st-February 3rd. Whatever design you come up with will be great.

I've spent the past few days admiring your work! Thank you for helping make so many people's dreams come true, especially those of us without an artist's touch :)

Mandy. I am trying to figure out what font you use for the name fills. If anyone is aware of the font for the name fills please let me know. Would like to try making my own name fills but can't find a font that looks as nice as this font being used.

Thanks in advance

Mandy. I am trying to figure out what font you use for the name fills. If anyone is aware of the font for the name fills please let me know. Would like to try making my own name fills but can't find a font that looks as nice as this font being used.

Thanks in advance

I don't know the font that she uses but I've made a few using Brady Bunch Remastered. It's good and thick and does the job quite well. They definitely don't look as good as these but that's why they're the DISigners.... :thumbsup2

Hi Mandy,

My kids are going to DisneyWorld February 18th. I would love if you could make a countdown calendar for each of them. One would be for Brendan...idk if you have a Mickey Star Wars theme or Phineas & Ferb....something appropriate for a 10 y.o. The other is for Katie....maybe Merida or Rapunzel if you have it.

Our 30 day mark would be Jan. 19th...would be super to get them by then.
Thanks so much!!

Chris;)

Hi Mandy,

Wondering if you can wave your magic this way, no rush, as we don't go till June, so if there's anyone in dire need of your work requested after this I'm more than happy to wait.

Would it be possible to do a BBB boutique invite

graceBBBinvite.jpg

This one, our little girl's name is 'Demi-Lee'. Our booking is for Saturday 29th June 2013 at Noon (12pm).

TIA

FD

Sure thing!

demileeBBBinvite.jpg

Mandy:goodvibes

Happy New Year Mandy!!!

I am hoping you could make 2 countdown calendars for me from 60 days out? I would like one for Mitchell (with the Fab 5) and one for Lauren (Minnie Mouse or any other design you have for a 12 year old).

Thanks so much in advance :goodvibes

Steph

Sure thing!

laurenminniecalendar60.jpg

laurenminniecalendar.jpg

mitchellfab5calendar60a.jpg

mitchellmickeycalendar.jpg

Hi, Mandy!
Happy New Year!

I'm following up on Post #641. I'm making sure I haven't overlooked it on this thread. Thanks so much for all that you do!

Monique

Just need some clarification about the day letters. are they from a specific princess? do the reservations have times?

chandlerRoyalInvite1.jpg

chandlerprincessnames-1.jpg

royal.jpg

Hi,
I looked through your photobucket and your designs are great! I didn't see any "make a wish" designs (maybe I just didn't see them). But I was looking for some great designs for my little boy Prescott who will be getting a wish trip to Disney World in June. He is 4 and loves Mickey, Trains, and the typical boy things (Cars and Buzz). I would love to make some shirts for our party. His shirt saying "I'm the Wish Kid" and ours to say "I'm with the Wish Kid". Or something along these lines. Or just names. Or something about being with Make a Wish. Or I don't know..... Please let me know if this is not the right place. Thanks, and once again I love your designs!!!!
Our names are:
Chris (dad)
Riali (mom)
Jarrett (Brother)
Keegen (Brother)
Marshall (Brother)
Prescott (Wish Kid)

Haven't forgot about this one, just thinking!

Hello! I am going on a Disney Cruise with my Niece and Nephew, and just stumbled upon all this neat things to do for the kids! I really liked your designs!

I was wondering if it was possible to have the following things made:

Original Name Fills
Emma with princesses
Noah with Cars
Aunt Jennie with fab 6

Shirt design
Black Mickey head with Ariel cutout, “Emma” in middle, top right ear with “2013” , “My First Disney Cruise” on bottom (font in pink?)

Black Mickey head with Donald Duck cutout, “Noah” in middle, top right ear with “2013”, “My First Disney Cruise” (font blue?)

Thank you!

Sure thing! Have a wonderful cruise! I took my niece and nephew on their first Disney cruise in October and it was wonderful! Yeah for the Aunties!!!:rotfl:

auntjennieFab5a-1_zps297c0daa.jpg

noahCars_zps91e64470.jpg

emmaPrincesses_zps6a1e0f25.jpg

noahdonaldmh.jpg

emmaarielmh.jpg

Hi there! You so generously made a few name fills a day or so ago. I just found out there are 2 more kids going... I'd hate to leave them out.

Could you please make:
Minnie name fill with the name Carsyn?
Merida, Ariel, and Aurora with the name Maddie? She couldn't decide her favorite.... so all or just one would be perfect.

Thank you so very much for sharing your talent with all of us!!!

Sure thing!

maddiemeridia.jpg

maddieAurora.jpg

maddieAriel1.jpg

carsynMinnie_zps4f054ad9.jpg

Hi Mandy! I have gone through 129+ pages I love your work
Could I please have
Janelle in Harry Potter
Lisa in black and white mickey(not sure if you have this or not?)
Haylee in mickey and Minnie

ALL PARTIES R TRAVELING 2GETHER- a mixture of Disney characters

Thank you so much for your time

Jenn

Sure thing!

janelle.jpg

lisa.jpg

hayleeMickey.jpg

allmulti.jpg

Hello Mandy! I am new to the DIS boards. I hope I am making this request appropriately. I went to your photo bucket site and saw a life preserver with Our First Cruise Dream 2012 with the DCL cruise logo and Captain Mickey saluting. Could you change it to Wonder 2013?

Also, could you personalize my daughter's name utilizing Merida and is it possible to add Celebrating Erin's 7th Birthday or something like that? If not please just make her name with Merida bevelled with the characters.

We are cruising at the end of February, so if it is not possible I totally understand. Thank you in advance, your stuff is really spectacular!

Lori

Sure thing!

1stdcl.jpg

erinmeridatee.jpg

Hi Mandy-- May I please request one more Minnie mouse head? I'm working on matching T-shirts for my friends going on their first trip and I almost forgot

BROOKE

(minnie head)

Thanks for all you do!

Sure thing!

brookeMinnieHead-1.jpg

Hi!! I love love love your work. So cute and I would just die to see my little boys in these shirts for their first trip!! I think it is just great that you guys do these for the love of Disney design.

I have a request for the following if you could please find the time:

1) Stroller tag:
4 parks- 1 world
WDW
Cardinale Family Stroller
JAN13

2) Names
Character on the side
Buzz: Luca
Woody: Max

3) Original
Luca : Mickey, Pluto, Goofy, Donald
Max: Mickey, Pluto, Goofy
(in lime green or other complimentary bright boy color)

We are leaving on January 23. I know this is a late request so please don't hesitate to let me know if it is too much trouble! I appreciate everything you guys do!!:cloud9::cheer2:

Sure thing!

cardinaleLicensePlate4park.jpg

maxwoody.jpg

maxFab1c.jpg

lucaFab5d.jpg

lucabuzzname.jpg

Hi Mandy, thank you so much for the designs you did for me a couple weeks ago. They were absolutely beautiful and added to the magic of announcing that we are going to Disney. I loved them so much, I decided I wanted some more name fills. Could you please do some more name fills for me:
Name: Madison
Name Fills:
Ariel with characters on side
Rapunzel with character on side
Snow White with character on side
Belle with character on side
Multi princess name fill with characters on side if possible

Other designs:
Multi princess that says who needs a prince when I have Daddy
pink/black minnie head with Madison on it.
Do you have a design that says something like: "I'm with the princess"....with princesses (or Cinderella or Aurora) on it? Anything you create I'm sure would be beautiful.

Thank you so much! Your designs are beautiful. I'm so glad that I found this for our upcoming trip at the end of the month.

Sure thing!

madisontanglednfnew.jpg

madisonsnowname.jpg

madisonprincessesname.jpg

madisonbellename.jpg

madisonarielname.jpg

lilprincess.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter