absolut_mandy's Disigns - The Sequel *Thread full, please post on Part 3**

Discussion in 'Creative DISigns' started by absolut_mandy, Oct 21, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. absolut_mandy

absolut_mandy DIS Veteran

Here you go:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Mandy:goodvibes

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. nuts4wdw

nuts4wdw Have a disney day!!!

Hi,
    I looked through your photobucket and your designs are great! I didn't see any "make a wish" designs (maybe I just didn't see them). But I was looking for some great designs for my little boy Prescott who will be getting a wish trip to Disney World in June. He is 4 and loves Mickey, Trains, and the typical boy things (Cars and Buzz). I would love to make some shirts for our party. His shirt saying "I'm the Wish Kid" and ours to say "I'm with the Wish Kid". Or something along these lines. Or just names. Or something about being with Make a Wish. Or I don't know..... Please let me know if this is not the right place. Thanks, and once again I love your designs!!!!
    Our names are:
    Chris (dad)
    Riali (mom)
    Jarrett (Brother)
    Keegen (Brother)
    Marshall (Brother)
    Prescott (Wish Kid)

4. MD Dad55

MD Dad55 Earning My Ears

Mandy you are the greatest. Thanks so much for doing it last minute. You truly make so many dreams come true. My family loves them. Walt would be so proud of you.

5. jenfish0212

jenfish0212 Earning My Ears

Hello! I am going on a Disney Cruise with my Niece and Nephew, and just stumbled upon all this neat things to do for the kids! I really liked your designs!

I was wondering if it was possible to have the following things made:

Original Name Fills
    Emma with princesses
    Noah with Cars
    Aunt Jennie with fab 6

Shirt design
    Black Mickey head with Ariel cutout, “Emma” in middle, top right ear with “2013” , “My First Disney Cruise” on bottom (font in pink?)

Black Mickey head with Donald Duck cutout, “Noah” in middle, top right ear with “2013”, “My First Disney Cruise” (font blue?)

Thank you!

6. samanthas mom

samanthas mom Earning My Ears

:thumbsup2We love them, thanks so much Mandy!! :)

7. cydswipe

cydswipe Mouseketeer

Hi there! You so generously made a few name fills a day or so ago. I just found out there are 2 more kids going... I'd hate to leave them out.

Could you please make:
    Minnie name fill with the name Carsyn?
    Merida, Ariel, and Aurora with the name Maddie? She couldn't decide her favorite.... so all or just one would be perfect.

Thank you so very much for sharing your talent with all of us!!!

8. jnhjlh

jnhjlh Earning My Ears

Hi Mandy! I have gone through 129+ pages I love your work
    Could I please have
    Janelle in Harry Potter
    Lisa in black and white mickey(not sure if you have this or not?)
    Haylee in mickey and Minnie

ALL PARTIES R TRAVELING 2GETHER- a mixture of Disney characters

Thank you so much for your time

Jenn

9. kandrasejas

kandrasejas Earning My Ears

Hi Mandy! I just found your designs and they are amazing. Problem is...we are leaving for Disney tomorrow night. If there is any way to help...I would really appreciate it! If not, I totally understand and I will give way more notice next year!

We really like the character next to the name.
    Logan with Stitch
    Corbin with Lightening mcqueen
    Gabbie with Ariel
    Dan with Beaker
    Kandra with Goofy

10. MISSREBECCA76

MISSREBECCA76 "Hello, My Name is Rebecca, and I have a Disney Pr

These are AMAZING!! Thank you so much for sharing your time and talents! You have really helped to make our trip something special!
    Rebecca

11. erynsmom

erynsmom Mouseketeer

Thanks Mandy :)

12. samanthas mom

samanthas mom Earning My Ears

Hi Mandy,

We are so thrilled to get the 2 designs you did for us re #741! Wondering if you could possibly do us just 2 more? Again, it would be the Ariel fill but just words WE LOVE ARIEL! In one line measuring approx 10" long by 3 or 4" high.

Also, just words with Ariel fill again in the bevelled sign as in #741 saying in 3 lines....
    CELEBRATING
    MOM'S
    BIRTHDAY!
    Size of rectangle approx 5 x 7 if possible.

Thanks to you we are going to have an awesome door!:banana:

13. baw

baw Mouseketeer

HI Mandy! Would you please make me a simple Mickey head with BRENDAN and a Minnie head with JULIA?

Thanks so much, they are for friends who are making their first trip!

14. lahicks68

lahicks68 Earning My Ears

Hello Mandy! I am new to the DIS boards. I hope I am making this request appropriately. I went to your photo bucket site and saw a life preserver with Our First Cruise Dream 2012 with the DCL cruise logo and Captain Mickey saluting. Could you change it to Wonder 2013?

Also, could you personalize my daughter's name utilizing Merida and is it possible to add Celebrating Erin's 7th Birthday or something like that? If not please just make her name with Merida bevelled with the characters.

We are cruising at the end of February, so if it is not possible I totally understand. Thank you in advance, your stuff is really spectacular!

Lori

15. Mariellen102

Mariellen102 Mouseketeer

Hello. I was wondering you would be able to make a design for my 30th birthday cruise on the dream! ! I like the cruise ship in the mickey head... is there anyway to put balloons going up into the ears (not the ears in black...but clouds or whatever background the ship is in) and then on top outside of the ears write My 30th and the bottom outside of the head write Birthday Cruise!!

Thanks in advance!!!

16. heatherann000

heatherann000 Earning My Ears

I LOVE them! Thank you so very much!

17. moremouse

moremouse Mouseketeer

I was wondering if I could get a few fills for our cruise on 2/9.

I looked through your designs and was wondering if I could get the one with the DCL logo filled with our names in black and white. Tom & Tricia

I also like the one you've got that's similar. It's a fill on Mickey and Minnie with a heart between them. Again Tom and Tricia.

I was also wondering if you'd ever done one for Mardi Gras? Something with minnie and mickey in it?

Thanks so much. I've really been enjoying looking at the designs people are requesting. popcorn::

Trish :)

18. baw

baw Mouseketeer

Hi Mandy-- May I please request one more Minnie mouse head? I'm working on matching T-shirts for my friends going on their first trip and I almost forgot

BROOKE

(minnie head)

Thanks for all you do!

19. Disney LOVE Travel

Disney LOVE Travel Earning My Ears

Hi!! I love love love your work. So cute and I would just die to see my little boys in these shirts for their first trip!! I think it is just great that you guys do these for the love of Disney design.

I have a request for the following if you could please find the time:

1) Stroller tag:
    4 parks- 1 world
    WDW
    Cardinale Family Stroller
    JAN13

2) Names
    Character on the side
    Buzz: Luca
    Woody: Max

3) Original
    Luca : Mickey, Pluto, Goofy, Donald
    Max: Mickey, Pluto, Goofy
    (in lime green or other complimentary bright boy color)

We are leaving on January 23. I know this is a late request so please don't hesitate to let me know if it is too much trouble! I appreciate everything you guys do!!:cloud9::cheer2:

20. hmillett

hmillett Earning My Ears

Hi Mandy, thank you so much for the designs you did for me a couple weeks ago. They were absolutely beautiful and added to the magic of announcing that we are going to Disney. I loved them so much, I decided I wanted some more name fills. Could you please do some more name fills for me:
    Name: Madison
    Name Fills:
    Ariel with characters on side
    Rapunzel with character on side
    Snow White with character on side
    Belle with character on side
    Multi princess name fill with characters on side if possible

Other designs:
    Multi princess that says who needs a prince when I have Daddy
    pink/black minnie head with Madison on it.
    Do you have a design that says something like: "I'm with the princess"....with princesses (or Cinderella or Aurora) on it? Anything you create I'm sure would be beautiful.

Thank you so much! Your designs are beautiful. I'm so glad that I found this for our upcoming trip at the end of the month.

21. minniefaye

minniefaye DIS Veteran

sorry to quote a photo-- but I wasn't sure if I would describe this correctly ;) Could I get this done with AUG13, The Logar Family(no word stroller)

thanks!!!!!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.