absolut_mandy's Disigns - The Sequel *Thread full, please post on Part 3**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mandy,

I made a request earlier this week for a few disigns. Well I was able to really figure out the photobucket account, and I love your disigns! I was hoping to add to my intial request.:goodvibes

If possible may I have the following:

Lori - with Stitch and/or Figment
Ray - with Cars/Towmater
Marty - with Star Wars (Darth Vader is his favorite)
Gary - with Grumpy

All in the Original Style with a border (you choose the colors)

Also could I get 2 Stroller Tags:

First one Mickey and Minnie with Zoe & Ray's Stroller
Second one Merida with Erin's Stroller

We are going on a cruise February 25, 2013. I understand if you can not get to my request by then. I'm sure you have a long line of requests. Thank you in advance for your time and attention.

Lori

Sure thing!

erinLicensePlatemerida.jpg

zoeLicensePlateMickey.jpg

martyStarWars.jpg

rayCars.jpg

loriStitch.jpg

garyGrumpy.jpg

Mandy:goodvibes

Hi Mandy!

Can you please make these for me? We will be going to Disney Feb 2013! I'm going with my dd's and my niece. We are getting very excited about our trip.

Letter from Princesses welcoming to Old Key West, could I get two seperate ones, one to Emily & Ryleigh(Feb 17) and one to Aryana(Feb 16)? My niece is arriving one day before us.

Invitation for Hollywood & Vine Character lunch (Feb. 21, 11:25am) with names (Emily, Ryleigh and Aryana)

Invitation for O'hana Character Breakfast (Feb 23, 9:30am) with names (Emily, Ryleigh and Aryana)

Invitation from Mickey for Chef Mickeys breakfast (Feb. 25, 7:20am) with names (Emily & Ryleigh)

Letter from Mickey saying Goodbye, could I get two seperate ones, one to Emily & Ryleigh(Feb 25) and one to Aryana(Feb 23)? My niece is leaving a couple of days before us,

Thanks so much!
CindyBeth

Sure thing!

emilywelcomeprincess.jpg

emilyOhanainvite.jpg

emilyHVinvite1jake.jpg

emilygoodbyemickey.jpg

emilychefmickey.jpg

aryanawelcomeprincess.jpg

aryanagoodbyemickey1.jpg

OHMYGOSH!! You're so awesome!! Thank you! I'll post pics with our finished products. I can't wait to surprise my boys (and my family)

One more request... I hope it's not too much. I just saw it from another post and love it.

GoodbyeMickey Dear Luca and Max

ChEARS!!!

Lauren

Mandy. Hi I am new to the cruise world. Would you be able to make some name fills with characters on side for us.

We are cruising Feb 5. Hope this is enough notice

Camden: Jake and Neverland pirates with Jake and Hook characters on sides
Camden: Cars with Lightning McQueen and Tomater characters on sides

Dasha: Toy story with Woody and Jessie characters on sides
Dasha: Princesses with Sofia and Belle characters on sides

Denise: Fab five Disney characters (Mickey,minnie,donald,daisy,goofy)

Randy: Pirate Mickey characters on side

Thanks in advance

Thank You

absolut_mandy said:
Just need some clarification about the day letters. are they from a specific princess? do the reservations have times?

Hi, Mandy!
Oohhh, love the DISigns!!!!

For clarification....
On the last DISign, I wanted the info in smaller font & then the park/restaurant info just like listed in original post. I thought it was confusing when I posted. I do have times, but wanted to keep simple... And not request too much. So if you could resize the 3rd DISign wording & add the details underneath... That would be FANTASTIC!

Thanks so much!
Monique

Thanks Mandy for the gorgeous countdowns for my children - they are perfect!! Thanks for making our trip countdown just that extra bit special.
:thanks:

Sure thing!

demileeBBBinvite.jpg

Hi Mandy,

Thanks for that.

This will be fine, although hope you don't find me rude, but I've noticed there seems to be some drop in the quality of this pic. I did jump into your photobucket to lift it too, but it's still like distorted a bit compared to every other picture.

Can this be fixed?

If not, no worries, as this is still great, but just wondering if the clearer pic is available.

Thanks

FD

Mandy,

Everything looks great! Thank you so much. As always your work is just incredible. I can't wait for my family to see it all.

Lori

hi Mandy! I love your name fills! Would it be possible to get

Michele with a villian fill.. not picky. I just like the villians

and

Jasmin with an Aladin fill

they dont need borders. just the names.

we leave for vacation on Feb 1

thank you thank you thank you!

Hi Mandy,

Thank you again for your wonderful designs! I was looking at your photo bucket and I found I few designs that I hope you will be able to complete before we depart for our trip to WDW in the first week of February.

My requests are the following:

1. (COTE FAMILY STROLLER) with Mickey & the Walt Disney World logo year included

2. (Autograph page cover: RYLEE'S AUTOGRAPH BOOK.... PLEASE INCLUDE WALT DISNEY WORLD somewhere in the page) This one has the castle/family or numerous Disney characters in the front including princessess/princes

3. The same as #2 but with: KYLA'S AUTOGRAPH BOOK) PLEASE INCLUDE WALT DISNEY WORLD somewhere in the page)

4. ( Name fill for: KYLA ) with the jasmine name border

5. (Name fill for for: RYLEE) with Ariel sitting on top of the name or border

6. (Name fill for: ALOHA) with Lilo and stitch characters around the name

I'm getting excited about our trip! It will be a surprise for my daughters.

Thank you so much,
Maddi

Mandy,
You've made several wonderful things for my girls in the past and I wondered if you had any Princess birthday disign. We are doing a princess themed birthday for our little Cassie's 4th birthday and I need some ideas and help. Invitations, signs or anything would be great.
I'd really appreciate help and ideas.
Thanks!

Just wanted to show you how the designs turned out. And to thank you one more time. You've helped add to our Magic.

Thanks, Joycelyn

shirts1e.jpg

pillowcase+.jpg

Just wanted to show you how the designs turned out. And to thank you one more time. You've helped add to our Magic.

Thanks, Joycelyn

shirts1e.jpg

pillowcase+.jpg

I am wanting to do some shirts for pirate night. Can you please tell me how you went about putting your names on?

Hi Mandy :) You have always done name fills for me and I can't thank you enough. I was wondering if I may ask you for one more before my trip, I am leaving on Friday. May I please have the design with the character on the side in Tinkerbell with the name JoAnne? Thanks so very much I really appreciate it. :goodvibes

Hello
Your work is just incredible. Could I please request a few designs for our trip to Disney

emmamulancrownmh ---With Princess Aleisha
Disney Countdown with all the Princesses -- with Aleisha
stroller tag all princesses --with Aleisha's Carriage
Name Fill Rapunzel with characters outside design -- with Cadence
All Princess crown -- Princess Cadence

Thanks so much, It means a lot
Stacey

Hello Sorry I forgot one
Mulan crown with Princess Aleisha

Tiara Minnie head with Aleisha
Thanks so much

I'd like name fills for my 2 daughter's (Madelyn & Olivia) in two separate files, please! Princesses or Brave (Merida) both with the characters on the side. I saw a Rapunzel (Tangled) one that you did that was Soo cute!

Also something with the traditional characters (Mickey, Minnie, Donald Duck, etc) for the family--The Pickett Family, Fantasy, Spring Break 2013, Our First Cruise. It doesn't matter if it's rectangle, or circle...making it into a magnet. I like the port hole designs but not picky! Thank you!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter