absolut_mandy's Disigns - The Sequel *Thread full, please post on Part 3**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Mandy, I love your work :)

Could you do some name fills for my family?

Tucker (Peter Pan)
Thatcher (Dumbo)
Sawyer (characters from UP)
Scott (Monsters inc. characters)
Ty (mickey and donald)
Shellie (daisy, minnie)

Hi, Mandy!

By any chance would you have time to make some breakfast and dinner invitations for my daughter, Emily? These are the places, dates, times we have reservations - so excited!!! Also, I had never seen the "name fill" before I looked at your thread. If it isn't too much to ask, could you make an "Emily" using all the princesses? If that is too much, I rather just have the invitations. Thanks again so much.
Breakfast at Tusker House on Saturday, Nov. 23 at 8:30 am
Dinner at Chef Mickey on Saturday, Nov. 23 at 5:30 pm
Dinner at Akershus on Monday, Nov. 25, 2013 at 5:10 pm
Dinner at Be Our Guest on Tuesday, Nov. 26, 2013 at 4:30 pm
Breakfast at Cinderella's Royal Table on Wednesday, November 27th at 8 am.

Thanks so much, the only thing is the stroller tag, when I click on it comes up with some ones name ( crystal)
Everything is awesome

No worries!

Mandy:goodvibes

Thank you, you really are the best!!
I have just started printing everything you have made me in preparation for our trip!! Ordered Amy's iron on transfers to make the girls shirts! Our laminator is ready to go for the luggage tags... I am so exited! Thank you again...:flower3:

I love the designs that you have done for me and was wondering if you could do a couple of more. We are going to Disney the 1st week in June (june 5th) so if you are unable to complete a request, I will understand.

I would like to request a couple of names. I like the style with the name and then the characters placed around the name.

Camden with Goofy (this will be going onto an orange shirt)
Sydney with the Princesses or just Repunzel
Joshua with Star Wars (please include Yoda)
Camden with Monster's Inc. (Sulley and Mike)

Could you do a welcome letter from Mickey and the gang for Camden and one from the princesses for Sydney.

And the autograph covers for:
Camden:Mickey and the gang
Sydney: princesses

Thanks so much for your time. Your work is wonderful.

I just saw a Disney CM Tag magnet you made (post 2408). I haven't seen ones like these on the Disboard for awhile. Can you please make some for my Family? The saying "What will you celebrate?" is perfect!

Mark
Kate
Jack
Colleen
Claire
Meghan
Patti

Thanks.... No rush, won't need until late July.

Hi Mandy, I had you do my designs for our January 2013 cruise on the Magic. (They were Great!, By the way.)
Our designs are posted in post #666 of this thread.

We are going to take my husband with us this time. We will be going on the Nov 23rd cruise on the Wonder. I would like matching pillowcases for the boys.
So the "red buoy with logo and saluting" like before, but change the ship to say:

Joshua's Disney Cruise
Wonder ~ 2013

Jonathan's Disney Cruise
Wonder ~ 2013

I would also like a Stateroom Door Magnet size image (to fit on an 8.5 x 11 magnet paper) with the same buoy image with the words

Kasmir Family's Disney Cruise
Wonder ~ 2013

And, T-shirt sized black mickey heads (names in white)
Mom (with red with white polka dot bow)
Dad
Joshua
Jonathan (with a Birthday hat on his)
and another one for Jonathan with the words, It's my birthday, and a 5 on the birthday hat.

Thank you, so much.
Joycelyn

Sure thing!

Hi Mandy, hope you had a great vacation! Once you're back, can you please do the name fills noted below? We are leaving in 3 weeks.

http://i1119.photobucket.com/albums/k624/absolut_mandy12/Dis/Name Fills Scattered/nfmcqueensc.jpg

Large Letter with Cars-Lightning McQueen design in above link with border
Name: Brandon

http://i1119.photobucket.com/albums/k624/absolut_mandy12/Dis/Name Fills Scattered/ppansc.jpg
2 - Scattered with Peter Pan design in above link with border
Name: Brandon
Name: Andre

Scattered with border
Character: Izzy
Name: Samantha

http://i1119.photobucket.com/albums/k624/absolut_mandy12/Dis/Names/jacobdcl.jpg

Thanks for spreading your pixie dust!
M

Have a great trip!

Hope you had a good vacation!! Your DISigns are great.

Can you please make the design with the red & white life ring and Captain Mickey that says:
Pamela & Anuj Wedding Cruise Disney Dream July 2013.

Thanks.

Congraulations!

Hi Mandy,

We are going on our family vacation to WDW on June 5th. We had planned this trip 6 months ago but it got put on hold when Grandpa became seriously ill. He was just given the "OK" to travel last week and now I'm trying to add the magic I wanted back to the trip. I realize my request is last minute. I've been able to find many of the name fills I wanted from your photobook but I have a few that need some personal attention.

amymeridaname_zpsccad0fb5.jpg

This name fill with: Grace

(Grace is a 7 yr old girl.)

charlesSWCharacters_zps8af20aa6.jpg

This one with: Daddy

madisonsofia_zpsbb72c4ae.jpg

This one with: Zoe
If you can add an extra Sophia to the outside of the name, that would be great. Similar to how Merida is standing outside the name in my Grace request above. (Zoe is a 4 yr old girl.)

justinwreckboys_zps69ea0ccf.jpg

This one with: Wyatt
I need a Wreck it Ralph name fill. This one was the closest I found to what I am looking for. I would love to see all 3D images instead of a mix of 3D and 2D. If you don't have them, then just the 3D versions of Ralph and Vanellope would be better. (Wyatt is a 2 yr old boy.)

noahavengers_zpse99148e4.jpg

This one with: Daddy

I found a Cinderella Mommy here: MommyCindy_zps7624f45a.jpg

I would love it if you could do an Aurora Mommy similar to this one.

Finally, I would appreciate two Princess "Welcome to Walt Disney World" letters.

One for Grace and one for Zoe.

This will be Grace's 2nd trip to WDW and Zoe's 1st. Wyatt is my child and so as AP's we're there nearly every 6 weeks. He can show you around MK at this point.

If you have time for some of my request but not all of it (and it's totally understandable) please address the requests for the kiddos first.

I hope you have a wonderful trip with your family!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter