absolut_mandy's Disigns - The Sequel *Thread full, please post on Part 3**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi!!

I just found your board and am in love!! Your work is fabulous!!

I would love to have the Mickey head outline that is made up of the three different colored little mickey heads with our names in the middle if you could. Our names are Wendi, Dave and Davin. (Each design to have a different name.)

Our trip is June 16th.

Thank you so much!!
Wendi

Hi Mandy

I would like some door magnets for our cruise next February (2014)...LOTS of lead time. I am wondering if you can do a Canadian flag name fill? Sophia and Jennifer

Please let me know whenever you can. Thanks.
Jennifer

Hi Mandy,

This is my first time posting to Disboards or the creative DISign board, so please forgive me if my etiquette is not spot on. I see you're on vacation, so I hope you're having a great time! When you return, could you possibly help me out?

We're going on a cruise, and I'd like to make some magnets for our door. I absolutely adore your namefill designs and was wondering if you could do the following?

Melissa -- Merida
Spencer --Goofy
Max --Toy Story
Ed -- Tarzan
The Butler Family -- assorted disney characters. (no superheroes or star wars, please)

Thank you so much for considering our request!

Melissa

For the rest of the fam could you do names like you did with the disney font and mickey ears?

Mom
Dad
Shooshie
Baat
Nanny
Poppa
Mamaw
Grandpa

I love your designs, I've spent the last 2 hours looking at them. I am hoping that I can request a couple of your designs.

I would like a stroller tag with Mickey and friends to say: Yount Stroller
I would also like it to say Disney World 2013 somewhere

I would also like a couple of pressed Penny designs:
one with Mickey and Friends for Camden
one with princesses for Sydney
one with Scrooge Duck For Daddy

I also liked the gift tags and thank you tags that you designed. For the thank you tags, I don't need anything specific (just whatever you already have made), I just wanted a couple different styles with our family name: The Yount Family
For the gift tags, I would like 2 from different princesses and 1 from Minnie for Sydney
and 1 from Goofy, 1 from Mickey, and 1 from Jake for Camden

Thanks so much in advance for you time.

Hello again, I am requesting a design you already made for us over a year ago, but I can't find the original in your photo-bucket and my computer crash a few months ago and I lost everything.

Can you please make this one:

The Johnson Family

2 adults - Kemp, Becky

1 girl child - Kayla.

I am also looking through your Christmas stuff - OMG - how do I choose???

Thank you Mandy.

Hi Mandy,
Can I have the Here Comes Trouble Stitch with I'm Turning 3! (Instead of the Hawaii) at the bottom?
Thanks so much!!!
Erin

I was wondering if you had anything that was "Alaskan" We are going on a family cruise on August 12 on the Wonder to Alaska. I was hoping for something that said " Alaskan Family Adventure" and some scene with all our names on it

Debbie
Dave
Amy
Keith
Katie
Jake
Justin
Joshua
Tara
Autumn
Brooke
Ethan

It is on the Disney Wonder. I wanted to make a Tshirt for all of us to wear. I would be so thankful if you could do something. Thank you!

I didn't want to bombard you with requests; the list seems to be getting longer, so I'll just say, "I hope you had a great vacation!"

I will try again next year!

Hi Mandy, I had you do my designs for our January 2013 cruise on the Magic. (They were Great!, By the way.)
Our designs are posted in post #666 of this thread.

We are going to take my husband with us this time. We will be going on the Nov 23rd cruise on the Wonder. I would like matching pillowcases for the boys.
So the "red buoy with logo and saluting" like before, but change the ship to say:

Joshua's Disney Cruise
Wonder ~ 2013

Jonathan's Disney Cruise
Wonder ~ 2013

I would also like a Stateroom Door Magnet size image (to fit on an 8.5 x 11 magnet paper) with the same buoy image with the words

Kasmir Family's Disney Cruise
Wonder ~ 2013

And, T-shirt sized black mickey heads (names in white)
Mom (with red with white polka dot bow)
Dad
Joshua
Jonathan (with a Birthday hat on his)
and another one for Jonathan with the words, It's my birthday, and a 5 on the birthday hat.

Thank you, so much.
Joycelyn

Hi Mandy,
Could I please get two name fills.

1. Mom
2. Destiny

Bevelled with border and character
Minnie Mouse
Red

Thanks

Hi Mandy, hope you had a great vacation! Once you're back, can you please do the name fills noted below? We are leaving in 3 weeks.

http://i1119.photobucket.com/albums/k624/absolut_mandy12/Dis/Name Fills Scattered/nfmcqueensc.jpg

Large Letter with Cars-Lightning McQueen design in above link with border
Name: Brandon

http://i1119.photobucket.com/albums/k624/absolut_mandy12/Dis/Name Fills Scattered/ppansc.jpg
2 - Scattered with Peter Pan design in above link with border
Name: Brandon
Name: Andre

Scattered with border
Character: Izzy
Name: Samantha

http://i1119.photobucket.com/albums/k624/absolut_mandy12/Dis/Names/jacobdcl.jpg

Thanks for spreading your pixie dust!
M

Hope you had a good vacation!! Your DISigns are great.

Can you please make the design with the red & white life ring and Captain Mickey that says:
Pamela & Anuj Wedding Cruise Disney Dream July 2013.

Thanks.

I expect that Mandy may not be thrilled to encounter so many requests when she returns from vacation. Couldn't you wait to post? :eek:

She will certainly need another vacation :rolleyes:

Hi Mandy,

We are going on our family vacation to WDW on June 5th. We had planned this trip 6 months ago but it got put on hold when Grandpa became seriously ill. He was just given the "OK" to travel last week and now I'm trying to add the magic I wanted back to the trip. I realize my request is last minute. I've been able to find many of the name fills I wanted from your photobook but I have a few that need some personal attention.

amymeridaname_zpsccad0fb5.jpg

This name fill with: Grace

(Grace is a 7 yr old girl.)

charlesSWCharacters_zps8af20aa6.jpg

This one with: Daddy

madisonsofia_zpsbb72c4ae.jpg

This one with: Zoe
If you can add an extra Sophia to the outside of the name, that would be great. Similar to how Merida is standing outside the name in my Grace request above. (Zoe is a 4 yr old girl.)

justinwreckboys_zps69ea0ccf.jpg

This one with: Wyatt
I need a Wreck it Ralph name fill. This one was the closest I found to what I am looking for. I would love to see all 3D images instead of a mix of 3D and 2D. If you don't have them, then just the 3D versions of Ralph and Vanellope would be better. (Wyatt is a 2 yr old boy.)

noahavengers_zpse99148e4.jpg

This one with: Daddy

I found a Cinderella Mommy here: MommyCindy_zps7624f45a.jpg

I would love it if you could do an Aurora Mommy similar to this one.

Finally, I would appreciate two Princess "Welcome to Walt Disney World" letters.

One for Grace and one for Zoe.

This will be Grace's 2nd trip to WDW and Zoe's 1st. Wyatt is my child and so as AP's we're there nearly every 6 weeks. He can show you around MK at this point.

If you have time for some of my request but not all of it (and it's totally understandable) please address the requests for the kiddos first.

Hi Mandy - I'm a newbie and LOVE your designs!

I would LOVE:

Family life preserver that says:
  • The Martin Family
  • Disney Dream
  • June 8-12, 2014

Name fills:

Erin (Princesses)
Thomas (Mr. Inredible)
Mackenzie (Minnie)
Tristan (Toy Story)
Camden (Monsters Inc)

Dream First Cruise Mickey Head

Thanks so much!

Sure thing!

Mandy:goodvibes

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!