ABD Polos available for guests?

Giacomini Ceramics... I think they must adore Kevin!

I know I'd like an ABD ball cap in my adventure box for those bad hair days on the adventures. And nice luggage tags would be cool. I don't use the iPad case thingies, and don't think I have seen anyone use it. The duffel bags? SUPER handy for checking dirty laundry on the way back home and freeing up a little luggage space for souvenirs!

Giacomini Ceramics... I think they must adore Kevin!

I know I'd like an ABD ball cap in my adventure box for those bad hair days on the adventures. And nice luggage tags would be cool. I don't use the iPad case thingies, and don't think I have seen anyone use it. The duffel bags? SUPER handy for checking dirty laundry on the way back home and freeing up a little luggage space for souvenirs!

I LOVE the Duffel Bag!!!

I could go for a polo or hat myself. The duffel bag is great but the tablet case is too big for us to make use of. We have iPad minis so they don't really fit in the case. Also, there are 2 of us and they sent us 1 of each thing. What good is that?

I would love an ABD sweatshirt and a windbreaker (in plus sizes)....it would be nice if they had these types of items available for purchase once you return from your ABD...for example, they give you a unique code and that is like a password to the website to order the items.

I would love an ABD sweatshirt and a windbreaker (in plus sizes)....it would be nice if they had these types of items available for purchase once you return from your ABD...for example, they give you a unique code and that is like a password to the website to order the items.

Great Idea! "A Dream is a Wish your Hearts Makes..."

Good news! When is your Wedding? I was a Disbride on 10/10/2007 at the Wedding Pavilion!
And we live in Normal!

Ahh! Well sounds like not only are we neighbors (we've moved to Champaign now), and Disbride buddies, we will also be anniversary buddies because our wedding is 10/10/15 at the croquet lawn at the Boardwalk!

Congratulations! I will think of you on our Anniversary! The Disney Coordinators are Fantastic! You and your DF will LOVE the day!

We received the luggage tags in our last box and they are great! The blue luggage straps are a nice add-on as well. We now have a collection of 8 ABD duffel bags of varying colors, orange, blue, lime green...

We received the luggage tags in our last box and they are great! The blue luggage straps are a nice add-on as well. We now have a collection of 8 ABD duffel bags of varying colors, orange, blue, lime green...
We have the Orange Duffel....Do they Always give those at the beginning of a trip? What color is it this year? We leave Sept 13 for 3 days in DLP before Prague, Salzburg, Vienna!

Do you think there's any chance of Disney bringing back ABD Polos for sale to guests???

We live right next to Old Town Spring. It is about a 15 minute walk from the house.
We always went to Wunsche Brothers Cafe! You didn't by any chance have Burly Bowman as a Band Director in High School. He left Westchester High School in the late 70s and went to Spring.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter