ABD Backstage Magic 7/31 - 8/5/11

Woohoo! Will do. I'm going to let them know about that ahead of time. I'm also going to do this because we'll have a vegetarian dining with us (Paula). no worries! :)

We spoke about this before, just re mentioning it ( cause Its 4am and Im exhausted ) Bonnie and I are in.

I made the reservation for 6:30. I added a few extra spots if anyone else would like to join us. :)

See you soon!!!! :banana::banana::banana:

Can I just say that I went out and got some extra straps and bungees to tie Nikki down with when I pick her up at the airport at noon today..... :rolleyes1

Oh yeah - I went there.... :thumbsup2

Can I just say that I went out and got some extra straps and bungees to tie Nikki down with when I pick her up at the airport at noon today..... :rolleyes1

Oh yeah - I went there.... :thumbsup2

I saw that, Johnson!!!!!! :rotfl: What are you going to do, strap me to the roof?

BTW, I have two boxes of pure sugar to share with your children. :laughing:

This is it, adventurers!!!!
Get ready for a trip of a lifetime! See you in Cali!
greetings_from_california_postcard-p239144232330584111qibm_400.jpg

Adventurers+Club+Song.jpg

Adventurers Club Anthem

22.5 hours till my flight takes off!!

GEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!! breath breath.. Im soo excited. But I have soo much to do today!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter