ABD Backstage Magic 7/31 - 8/5/11

No! You most certainly may not. :headache:

Safe travels to everyone as they head to sunny Cali. The weather is great here! :cool1:

Time to try to sleep (soon) before the shuttle arrives to take our exhausted bodies to the airport! Can't believe we'll be there so soon! :cool1:

Were in the house too! Slight hiccups yesterday ( love sitting on the tarmac for a hour and a half) Going to the farmers market for breakfast and then heading back to start our adventure!

Well it seems as if I am still on California time... It's 1:30 am here in Louisiana and I can't fall asleep... :scared1:

What a wonderful trip! It was the best vacation ever! Looking forward to the next one... So gang... Where are we going next??? :rotfl2:Hehe! Maybe I should try to get some sleep....

Nice! You got the first post-trip post! We'll miss you both on PCC 3.0, but you've got the best possible excuse :lovestruc

I tried finding an animated GIF of Kermit we can all link to, but that seems to be a limitation for Safari on the iPad - can't see any movement :confused3

Maybe I'll find one tomorrow once we get back to real life and real computers :surfweb:

BTW, Lisa posted on FB that Paul will be discharged from the hospital soon. Surgery went well, and everything is looking good :thumbsup2

What a wonderful trip! It was the best vacation ever! Looking forward to the next one... So gang... Where are we going next??? :rotfl2:Hehe! Maybe I should try to get some sleep....

Sitting in the San Diego airport thinking the same thing! It was an absolutely wonderful trip -- had so much fun meeting everyone, can't say enough good things about Michael & Jaime, and Eileen is already talking about our next ABD trip! Talk about unexpected...

::Muppet Cheer::

Well it seems as if I am still on California time... It's 1:30 am here in Louisiana and I can't fall asleep... :scared1:

We had a long but uneventful trip home, I have unpacked and stuck a pile of stuff in the spare room to sort out next weekend - I know its cheating but I don't care :rotfl2:

Laundry has been done, so thats one thing ticked off my list.

While I was away Robert revamped our pantry and its amazing! He's done a really good job. Its also looking a little like spring here, I saw daffodils in flower on the way from the airport.

I'm trying really hard to not doze off in the sun as I can't afford to fall asleep else I'll never sleep tonight and its back to work in the morning.

Next trip... is only about 8 weeks away - Mum and I are off to India... wonder if I'll have better luck losing her there? :lmao:

Sitting in the San Diego airport thinking the same thing! It was an absolutely wonderful trip -- had so much fun meeting everyone, can't say enough good things about Michael & Jaime, and Eileen is already talking about our next ABD trip! Talk about unexpected...

I so much enjoyed watching Eileen having a blast - so where are you going next? :rotfl:

Update! I figured out Kermit!

If you'd like to use the GIF I have linked below, just paste this URL into your signature as an image:

http://www.avatarsdb.com/avatars/crazy_kermit.gif

Off to update my signature! Thanks for that!

:goodvibes

We are definitely on California time! It takes a while to get back on track. We did get a little sleep by now, so it's a perfect time to plan the next trip! :thumbsup2

Yay, Eileen! I'm with you!! :yay:
Next trip... is only about 8 weeks away - Mum and I are off to India... wonder if I'll have better luck losing her there? :lmao:
Off to update my signature! Thanks for that!

Wow! Have a great time! Do you think you can get the Kermit to catch on there?

Jen, thanks for figuring out the Kermit cheer!! It's hysterical! :cool1:

Well, Im home and unpacked and had a nap. Got love bombed by the kids and have had a look at my photo's.
So now we wait to see what is annouced for 2012 and I think I just might be able to get DH James to come too.

Also if anyone would like a soft copy of the postcard design I made for everyone, just send me a PM or email!

-big Kermit cheer- WooOooOoOoooo!!!!!

ToTWoo.jpg

Hi All!

Well, I got back to stinky Jerzy at 6:10 this morning. I'm really not happy to be back. I miss everyone and sunny Cali.

I'm glad that you all had such a wonderful time on the trip. It was very special. I still get a chill thinking about the time Sara and Bonnie got to spend together, Eileen's telling us that she's not a Disney fan early in the week and then seeing her get hooked right before my eyes during the tour, etc. I'm also happy that the medical issues that unexpectedly popped up are now settling down. My best to you all as you move forward!

This was a trip filled with life lessons for so many including me. I'm glad that we had this experience and can't wait to see you again! Anyone going on 3.0? I know we talked about it briefly, but don't remember who said what. Who's going to DAP? There was also mention of an ABD reunion chat for this week. The ABD chat room is going to be filled with those planning their London trip on Thursday (the normally scheduled time). Would anyone like to get together Friday night say around 8 PM EST or is that a bad time?

Well Im finally getting my old PC to upload photo's. Put them on DH new Dell hunk o crap and all the pictures from Hollywood disapeared. Good times..
So now Im editing and trying to get rid of the blurry spot in some of my pictures that looks like a creepy orb in some. Seems I cracked my lens while in California.

Hi Nicki :D
8PM EST works for me to be in chat - that's 9PM here in Winnipeg so even if we go out for dinner I'll be home :wizard:

ToTWoo.jpg

Hi All!

Well, I got back to stinky Jerzy at 6:10 this morning. I'm really not happy to be back. I miss everyone and sunny Cali.

I'm glad that you all had such a wonderful time on the trip. It was very special. I still get a chill thinking about the time Sara and Bonnie got to spend together, Eileen's telling us that she's not a Disney fan early in the week and then seeing her get hooked right before my eyes during the tour, etc. I'm also happy that the medical issues that unexpectedly popped up are now settling down. My best to you all as you move forward!

This was a trip filled with life lessons for so many including me. I'm glad that we had this experience and can't wait to see you again! Anyone going on 3.0? I know we talked about it briefly, but don't remember who said what. Who's going to DAP? There was also mention of an ABD reunion chat for this week. The ABD chat room is going to be filled with those planning their London trip on Thursday (the normally scheduled time). Would anyone like to get together Friday night say around 8 PM EST or is that a bad time?

Sara - Boo to the computer issues! I hope that it doesn't ruin all of your pics! :(

Danika - Yes! Sort of. I got in from Cali at 6:10 this morning. The town car driver was a few minutes late in getting me from the airport; that's always a little nerve-wracking. Slept a bit and been working on a few things online since. I guess I am making up for all of the time I spent away from the computer while out in Cali. ;)

Anyone else up for chat Friday at 8 EST? :surfweb:

ToTWoo.jpg

Hi All!

I'm glad that you all had such a wonderful time on the trip. It was very special. I still get a chill thinking about the time Sara and Bonnie got to spend together, Eileen's telling us that she's not a Disney fan early in the week and then seeing her get hooked right before my eyes during the tour, etc. I'm also happy that the medical issues that unexpectedly popped up are now settling
down. My best to you all as you move forward

We would love to do the chat... But I'm gonna need lessons on how to do that... I'm a former lurker and new to this posting thing :rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter