A WONDERful Texas Christmas 12/18/15

Hi usafvet! Thank you so much for all your hard work! I understand you are wanting to close this group at 25, but some of us are already started on our fe gifts and need to get our final list. Is it possible to close the first list at the ones that gave room numbers then start a new group with the ones that didn't? If someone wants to be in a larger group they could always join both... TIA!!

I am so sorry to do this, but we've changed out minds on the FE group. Can you please remove us from the list (room 6546)? Thank you!

Hi usafvet! Thank you so much for all your hard work! I understand you are wanting to close this group at 25, but some of us are already started on our fe gifts and need to get our final list. Is it possible to close the first list at the ones that gave room numbers then start a new group with the ones that didn't? If someone wants to be in a larger group they could always join both... TIA!!

We'll just stop the list at where it is now, which is 13 confirmed. Anyone else who inquires from now until then will be on a second list.

List 1

1.) Usafvet: Dad, Mom, Caleb (10), Anna (6). Cabin # 6614

2.) Mysanchez: Melinda, Samuel (12), Alissa, Dylan (12) Michayla, (17). Cabin # 7514

3.) Nannyoly: Nancy, Jessica (14), Alyson (8), Lucas (6). Cabin # 6109

4.) Zandersmom: Rick, Becca, Zander (12), Zack (7), Zoe (7). Cabin # 5522

5.) Amandafb: Grandma (Carol), Mom (Amanda), Kathryn (16) Michael (9). Cabin # 1032

6.) Alexandlillie: Angie, DS (5), DD (3). Cabin # 5514

7.) Mmismyhero: Mom, Dad, Maw Maw, Maya (10), Nolla (8). Cabin # 8538

8.) MommyBear09: Hubby (62), me (44) and daughter (6). Cabin # 1070

9.) Walters'wonders: Scott, Kelli, Jocie (10), Will (7). Cabin #2604

10.) Disneybound2015: Angi, Bryan, Ethan (11), Hailey (7). Cabin #6514

11.) JenniferFerrante: Jennifer, Tony, Kyla (12) and Claire (6). Cabin #2644

12.) Faerimom: James, Kim, Alexis (16), Andrew (8), Asher (will be 2 on Jan 3). Cabin #8574

13.) Awhittle: Mom, Dad, DD (13), DD (11). Cabin # 8550

List 2 (Anyone who confirms as of 9/8/2015 will be added to this second list.)

Honeycruzers: Jeffrey-Dad (30), Melissa-Mom (28), and Julian-son (2) Cabin #????

Sherrief: Mom, Jshawn (11), William (7), Taleesa (6). Cabin # ??

Liza13eth: Mom, Dad, DD (8) DS (2). Cabin # ??

Lucky3: Mom, Dad, DD (17), DS (12). Cabin # ??

Banda118: Mom, DD (6), DD (4). Cabin # ??

Beaglefan: Mom, DS (7), DS (6). Cabin # ??

Bpate: DH, DW, DD (11), DS (7). Cabin # ??

Hi all! Joining the group today.

We booked this cruise a while back but have gone back and forth about the expense/timing. Happy to say we're PIF and, now that summer is over, we're shifting gears and ready to think about this adventure.

Any special advice on holiday cruising? Very much looking forward to a holiday cruise. That will be new to us. Also our first time on the Wonder.

Thank you Usafvet!! :thanks::flower1::dogdance:

We'll just stop the list at where it is now, which is 13 confirmed. Anyone else who inquires from now until then will be on a second list.

List 1

2.) Mysanchez: Melinda, Samuel (12), Alissa, Dylan (12) Michayla, (17). Cabin # 7514

5.) Amandafb: Grandma (Carol), Mom (Amanda), Kathryn (16) Michael (9). Cabin # 1032

12.) Faerimom: James, Kim, Alexis (16), Andrew (8), Asher (will be 2 on Jan 3). Cabin #8574

Honeycruzers: Jeffrey-Dad (30), Melissa-Mom (28), and Julian-son (2) Cabin #????

So excited. Have heard "elsewhere" that the family cabins are sold out....and we don't register until Friday.

If anyone has a family cabin and wants to split it .... Please consider us! We are a family of four with kids 3 and 5. They love to play with others. :)

Angielane@gmail.com

List 1

Thank you!! MySanchez, is Alissa a child or adult?

Hey guys! We are getting so excited about the cruise! It is less than 90 days away! I have a few questions y'all might be able to answer.

1. Stateroom Assignment: We fully paid for our trip when we booked GTY. This is our first time booking GTY, so does anyone have an idea about when we should find out our room assignment?

2. Dinner: We also didn't have a choice of dinnertime. :( Now we have our 2yr son (who normally has an 8pm bedtime) booked at second seating. Any tips for that? I really don't want to miss out on the amazing food. Do you know if we can have a "to-go" plate if we have to leave in the middle of dinner? It sounds silly, but that food is so good!

3. Scheduling: This is our 1st cruise with our son and we plan on taking it easy and being flexible for him. However, I would like to some time with my husband at the adult entertainment shows. Will we know anything about when the programs, stage shows, or deck parties take place before we get on the ship? I would like to book just a couple of hours for our son to be at the nursery. Has anyone else taken a toddler too young for the kid groups? Any tips for that too?

I see we have another 2yr old in this group. What are your family's plans? Any other families have tips? Thank you so much! Woo hoo! We can't wait!

So excited to be leaving out of Galveston....this will be our 5th Disney cruise and our first out of Texas! We are Disney Vacation Members and booked using our points! Best thing we ever did for our family! We became members on our first cruise, the points were greatly discounted, check it out!

I booked back in April and I am still listed as GTY...they said that we could be upgraded, so I am just crossing my fingers.

We were not able to get the early dinner seating either. Because this is our 5th Disney cruise and hav experienced the whole themed dining, we are skipping those and plan on getting room service on the first and last night of the cruise. The other nights the Beachblanket buffet will be open for dinner, so we will eat there. Palo has been reserved for 1 night, so the hubby and I will get at least one dinner together! When you have the late dinner time, you miss a lot of upper deck activities!

I booked back in April and I am still listed as GTY...they said that we could be upgraded, so I am just crossing my fingers.

We were not able to get the early dinner seating either. Because this is our 5th Disney cruise and hav experienced the whole themed dining, we are skipping those and plan on getting room service on the first and last night of the cruise. The other nights the Beachblanket buffet will be open for dinner, so we will eat there. Palo has been reserved for 1 night, so the hubby and I will get at least one dinner together! When you have the late dinner time, you miss a lot of upper deck activities!
We are also DVC members on our 5th cruise...cant wait to get the gold lanyards next cruise in August of 2016. Once you get onboard you might stop by guest services and find out where dining is set up. You may be able to get main dining due to someone switching to late dining. Doesn't hurt to ask.

List 1

Before I replied on this board about our friends wanting to be a part of the FE group, but they are not listed. Martin family - Mom, Dad, DS (14), DS (11), and DS (7). Cabin #6515. They were a definite when I posted before. Please add them to the FE. Thanks.

Usafvet,
I know we're late to the party, but we would like to join the Fish Extender group. We are GTY so still don't have a room number. As I understand it, we will be in the second group. The cruisers in our room are: Danielle, Fabian (we are considered the adults), and Dylan (12). Looking forward to participating in our first FE Group!!!

Usafvet,
The above poster is my daughter, since she has booked the people in our room have changed. Please remove Dylan and Michayla from my cabin #7514. Sorry for all the late changes.

Any word on the mixology class??
AFAIK, you can't sign up for mixology classes until embarkation. They don't release them beforehand or let you sign up through the website. I think the exception to that might be if you want to book a completely private one for a group. I was planning to head to guest services (or wherever the sign-up is) when we board the ship to reserve my spot(s). We won't be doing any princess meet and greets, so I won't have to wait in line for that.

AFAIK, you can't sign up for mixology classes until embarkation. They don't release them beforehand or let you sign up through the website. I think the exception to that might be if you want to book a completely private one for a group. I was planning to head to guest services (or wherever the sign-up is) when we board the ship to reserve my spot(s). We won't be doing any princess meet and greets, so I won't have to wait in line for that.

I thought we were going to do one as group from this board, I assumed t was a private one. Maybe I am mistaken.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter