• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

A WONDERful Texas Christmas 12/18/15

Yes it does! Thanks! Still taking requests!
Somsorry. I don't get notifications from here, don't know why. Madison loves all things princess. I know it's too late now, but wanted to respond nonetheless. Thank you!! Hope to see you soon!

Thanks to everyone in the FE group! My girls had so much fun finding their "surprises" everyday and we really enjoyed the treats and gifts. Hope everyone had a great week on board!

Just wanted to wish everyone a Merry Christmas...and my family thanks those who participated in the FE group. My kids were very excited each time they arrived back to the cabin to find more FE goodies waiting for them.

Attachments

• disneychristmas.jpg
    disneychristmas.jpg
    28.7 KB · Views: 1

I want to wish everyone a happy and healthy new year! Thanks for the great FE experience, it was our first time and the boys can't wait to do it again!

We had such a great time on our cruise and loved getting our presents from everyone! It was cool to bump into some of you guys in lines and at shows too! Thanks all! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter