A WONDERful Texas Christmas 12/18/15

We are late to the party, too. I have been to WDW many times (just went to the most spectacular WDW wedding this past February), but our family has never been on a cruise of any kind. AND...we are from north of Austin, too (Round Rock). I am still trying to figure out excursions, etc. I usually am a huge planner for these things (always have my WDW itinerary figured out in detail months ahead of time), but too much life has happened lately.

I was trying to read more about FE, but I am worried I probably don't have time to figure all of that out, but if there is a late one, let me know, and I will think about it.

Welcome aboard. This group has been pretty quiet. I am not sure about FE's through Disboards. Do we know if there is a meet and greet?

Hi all! I'm new at posting but not to cruising. This is our 10th Disney Cruise! We are trying new things, so we are letting you know. My husband and I are traveling with our kids, 11y/o daughter and 9y/o son.

If there is still room on the second fish extender group, we would like to participate. We just found out about it this year. :-)

What else do we need to say?

Hi! This will be my family's first cruise with Disney and we are super excited!! Looking to get hooked up with a fish extender family...can anyone help with that?! We have 2 children. Thanks!

Hi, if you haven't found someone to do the fish extender, we are interested. I just heard about it this year. Just let me know. :-)

I believe all the FE groups (the one on here and the 5 or so on the other site) are already closed unless some of you guys create your own together. Sorry I don't get notifications of posts here so didn't realize someone needed help. Think I was told we are not allowed to post a link to the fb info? Not sure but you can search the name of the boat with the sail date....

Hi all! I'm new at posting but not to cruising. This is our 10th Disney Cruise! We are trying new things, so we are letting you know. My husband and I are traveling with our kids, 11y/o daughter and 9y/o son.

If there is still room on the second fish extender group, we would like to participate. We just found out about it this year. :-)

What else do we need to say?
We also have an 11 year old daughter sailing for the first time!

Can you help me find the latecomers FE group for this cruise?! Please!
So sorry...didn't get a notification from this post and the other fe group is closed. Maybe make one up here with the few families that are also late but have expressed interest? Could also make it easy and do an ornament exchange instead....

Called about the movies showing since one of our main reasons for going on this particular cruise is Star Wars :)

Line up:

STAR WARS!!!
The Good Dinosaur
Bridge of Spies
Antman
Inside Out
Tomorrowland
Cinderella
Avengers: Age of Ultron
Big Hero 6
Nemo in 3D
Frozen
Guardians of the Galaxy

I think we will be spending quite a bit of time in the theater :)

Called about the movies showing since one of our main reasons for going on this particular cruise is Star Wars :)

Line up:

STAR WARS!!!
The Good Dinosaur
Bridge of Spies
Antman
Inside Out
Tomorrowland
Cinderella
Big Hero 6
Nemo in 3D
Frozen
Guardians of the Galaxy

STAR WARS STAR WARS STAR WARS!!!!!!!!!!! You just made my day, my night, my week and my cruise. I've been hoping and praying that it would show on the cruise. (I'm a fanatic from way back, I'm old enough that I saw all the original three in the theatre when they premiered.) omg I'm even more excited now!! I didn't think that was possible. How on earth did you find that information? Thanks for sharing!!

Did you find a photographer?? Sorry, I'm joining late and am clueless on how to PM on this board. :)

No worries. Sorry- I don't get notifications anymore people quote my quotes- I'm not sure why?

No, we didn't find a photographer. I did have one family offer to take photos since we are not traveling with guests and are getting married on Castaway at 10:30 am. If you love to take photos I'd be eternally grateful for any pictures that you may take of our wedding. I am buying the Shutters packages for the wedding, but unfortunately I haven't heard good things about their photographers.

I don't think that you can PM if you are new and have under say 15-20 posts to the board. But don't worry. I'm happy to talk with you right here on the Disboards provided that others don't get tired of looking at these wedding photography posts! lol

Thank you SO much for responding to that post of mine from a while back. I've kinda given up all hope of getting decent wedding photos. :)

Line up:

STAR WARS!!!
The Good Dinosaur
Bridge of Spies
Antman
Inside Out
Tomorrowland
Cinderella
Big Hero 6
Nemo in 3D
Frozen
Guardians of the Galaxy

I just died!!!! Nemo!!!!!!

STAR WARS STAR WARS STAR WARS!!!!!!!!!!! You just made my day, my night, my week and my cruise. I've been hoping and praying that it would show on the cruise. (I'm a fanatic from way back, I'm old enough that I saw all the original three in the theatre when they premiered.) omg I'm even more excited now!! I didn't think that was possible. How on earth did you find that information? Thanks for sharing!!
So sorry for the late resonse ☺️
Well, I consider myself a Disney pro and am aware that they have the "expected" list of movies available about two weeks prior to your sail date...we are so stoked!!!

Hey everyone, here is the list one last time. I put it in order of cabin numbers so it may be a little easier on everyone. To those who wanted to be on the FE after the list was closed, I am really sorry. We had to close the list back in November so that would give ample time for people to make their FE gifts, etc.

Here is the list. See you guys on the cruise!

FE group list:

1.) Amandafb: Grandma (Carol), Mom (Amanda), Kathryn (16) Michael (9). Cabin # 1032

2.) MommyBear09: Poppy (62), Tracey (44) and Madison (6). Cabin # 1070

3.) Walters'wonders:
Scott, Kelli, Jocie (10), Will (7). Cabin #2604

4.) JenniferFerrante: Jennifer, Tony, Kyla (12) and Claire (6). Cabin #2644

5.) Alexandlillie
: Angie, DS (5), DD (3). Cabin # 5514

6.) Zandersmom
: Rick, Becca, Zander (12), Zack (7), Zoe (7). Cabin # 5522

7.) Nannyoly
: Nancy, Jessica (14), Alyson (8), Lucas (6). Cabin # 6109

8.) Honeycruzers
: Jeffrey-Dad (30), Melissa-Mom (28), and Julian-son (2) Cabin #6303

9.) Disneybound2015
: Angi, Bryan, Ethan (11), Hailey (7). Cabin #6514

10.) Martin family
Mike (D), Darla (M), Micah (14), Miles (11), and Mac (7). Cabin #6515

11.) Usafvet
: Danny, Alyshia, Caleb (10), Anna (6). Cabin # 6614

12.) Babyd2003:
Danielle, Fabian, and Dylan (12). Cabin # 6637

13.) Mysanchez
: Melinda, Samuel (12), Alissa, (17). Cabin # 7514

14.) Mmismyhero
: Mom, Dad, Maw Maw, Maya (10), Nolla (8). Cabin # 8538

15.) Awhittle
: Vaughn and Alyssa - Taylor (girl - 13) and Avree (girl - 11). Cabin # 8550

16.) Faerimom:
James, Kim, Alexis (16), Andrew (8), Asher (will be 2 on Jan 3). Cabin #8574

Moms of Madison (6), Claire (6), DD (3), Zoe (7), Alyson (8), Hailey (7), Anna (6), Maya (10), and Nolla (8),

Sorry for the short notice, but if you tell me what your their favorite princess/ character is (by early tomorrow) I might be able to make our presents a little bit more magical!

There is still more time to let me know your daughter's favorite characters. I'll probably won't get these started until this evening or later this week! :D

There is still more time to let me know your daughter's favorite characters. I'll probably won't get these started until this evening or later this week! :D
I don't get on here often. I wanted to get a new extender list printed out. Sp glad I did. I don't know if this will help you or not. Maya(10)- she loves Stitch, Nolla(8)- she loves Joy. I am so excited that Star Wars is showing. I bet my husband that it was. He was against it. Got my Chewbacca and Star Wars shirts ready to go. So excited! Hopefully, we get to meet some of you on the cruise! 4 MORE DAYS!!!!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter