A Wigdout Spring Break Adventure very short pre-trip report

Hi Wig,
Love the photos and report. I would have voted for Baylor's box ... very cool (would have used a different school personally but they're not very big in midwest anyway)

Hi Wig,
Love the photos and report. I would have voted for Baylor's box ... very cool (would have used a different school personally but they're not very big in midwest anyway)

Hi Ros! I would have voted for Baylor's box too, but it wasn't possible and he is totally fine not winning. Both of his teams won today so he is a happy boy:cool1:

Great start! I followed you from Laura's pre-trip. You are so lucky to have 3 trips this year!! Looking forward to following on your trip or trips!!

:)

Great start! I followed you from Laura's pre-trip. You are so lucky to have 3 trips this year!! Looking forward to following on your trip or trips!!

:)

Hi there! So glad you are here, we are indeed lucky, or crazy:confused3 to have 3 trips in the queue. We managed to do the same thing last year, but I can't imagine keeping up this pace....:rolleyes1

I'm in! Followed you from Jackie's PTR. The Valentine Boxes are really cool! I don't think DD6's school does anything like that. Looking forward to reading more about your plans.

I'm in! Followed you from Jackie's PTR. The Valentine Boxes are really cool! I don't think DD6's school does anything like that. Looking forward to reading more about your plans.

Hi Jill, welcome! It looks like we are leaving in June just as you arrive. Honestly I wish my son's school would end this crazy competition, let them make the boxes just for the fun of it and take the pressure off of the parents:lmao: Like I told his teacher for next year, "it will be a plain brown paper bag". Famous last words....:rotfl2:

Whoever heard of 6 trips to Disney over a two year span?

This wife of mine must think that a retired, yet still working, teacher is made of money!

In reality, I know we would not have scheduled so many trips if we had not been compensated, somewhat, by AirTran. It's almost like Disney and the airlines have an agenda to delay flights to and from Orlando in hopes the travelers will feel guilty about not using free or reduced flights. Those 8 "free tickets" have been very costly in terms of time, stress, and money. (Climbing down off my 2 cent soap box.)

I am sure I will enjoy almost every minute of Disney and will have many happy memories, if I can just remember them!

Thank you, honey, for all you do to us, oops, I mean for us!!!!!!!

I know that I do this backwards.....and this morning am truly seeing the error in my ways. I just get all excited about food and make ADRs without checking park hours or anything else. Marc and I have been working on our park days with the help of the UOG just this morning. I want to rent a car but he says NO!:confused3 So it looks like disney transportation for us. I hope to change his mind because we will be hopping around from park to park this trip:goofy: , pretty goofy huh? :lmao: I will promise to do a better job with the planning for June.....;) Jackie, I will be watching your pre-trippie very carefully:magnify: I need a sprinkle of organization dust from some of my planning friends:goodvibes

Park Hopping to the Max up next......

Whoever heard of 6 trips to Disney over a two year span?

This wife of mine must think that a retired, yet still working, teacher is made of money!

In reality, I know we would not have scheduled so many trips if we had not been compensated, somewhat, by AirTran. It's almost like Disney and the airlines have an agenda to delay flights to and from Orlando in hopes the travelers will feel guilty about not using free or reduced flights. Those 8 "free tickets" have been very costly in terms of time, stress, and money. (Climbing down off my 2 cent soap box.)

I am sure I will enjoy almost every minute of Disney and will have many happy memories, if I can just remember them!

Thank you, honey, for all you do to us, oops, I mean for us!!!!!!!

Hello dear husband! I may have to ban you from this thread .......

Hello Wigd, I did come and read the start of your report last night, but just figured out how to let you know I was here...LOL I am new...OK, I am old, but new to the DIS board anyway!! Don't kick out Shocker, poor thing gets booted enough!!! I think Baylor should have won the VBox and I am sure deep down he knows he did, so that is enough!! You have a great looking family and maybe we will all run into each other while down there in March? I have truly enjoyed learning for all of y'all in chat and look forward to your tips in this pre-trip report as well. Thanks for letting me tag along and I look forward to all your post...and shocker's too, if you let him stay!!

Baylors box is so cute, but I love the place setting box, looks like a great idea for a bridal or baby shower card box, if you adjusted the colors. I also like the new haircut.
So nice of Airtran to support your obsession, no make that enthusiasm, for WDW.

I know that I do this backwards.....and this morning am truly seeing the error in my ways. I just get all excited about food and make ADRs without checking park hours or anything else. Marc and I have been working on our park days with the help of the UOG just this morning. I want to rent a car but he says NO!:confused3 So it looks like disney transportation for us. I hope to change his mind because we will be hopping around from park to park this trip:goofy: , pretty goofy huh? :lmao: I will promise to do a better job with the planning for June.....;) Jackie, I will be watching your pre-trippie very carefully:magnify: I need a sprinkle of organization dust from some of my planning friends:goodvibes

Park Hopping to the Max up next......

I will be watching yours very carefully to see how you manage all the park hopping -- I haven't decided if I want to yet or not in June. :goodvibes

wigd...i want to join in your photopass share..PM or we can talk during chat.

Hello Wigd, I did come and read the start of your report last night, but just figured out how to let you know I was here...LOL I am new...OK, I am old, but new to the DIS board anyway!! Don't kick out Shocker, poor thing gets booted enough!!! I think Baylor should have won the VBox and I am sure deep down he knows he did, so that is enough!! You have a great looking family and maybe we will all run into each other while down there in March? I have truly enjoyed learning for all of y'all in chat and look forward to your tips in this pre-trip report as well. Thanks for letting me tag along and I look forward to all your post...and shocker's too, if you let him stay!!
Hi bd, I'm happy you are here! If you insist I will allow Shocker to make his comments:rotfl: Chat is fun isn't it:goodvibes
Baylors box is so cute, but I love the place setting box, looks like a great idea for a bridal or baby shower card box, if you adjusted the colors. I also like the new haircut.
So nice of Airtran to support your obsession, no make that enthusiasm, for WDW.
Hi mommy! Ohhh more chat comments, you guys are so much fun! I do agree about the box for a bridal or baby shower it would be really cute:goodvibes When I got the haircut, Shocker was well......shocked:lmao: I am enjoying the speedy drying time....
I will be watching yours very carefully to see how you manage all the park hopping -- I haven't decided if I want to yet or not in June. :goodvibes
I'll be posting our crazy hop, skip and jumping plans very soon. Please don't let me taint your view of park hopping:lmao:
wigd...i want to join in your photopass share..PM or we can talk during chat.
Count yourself in!

Ban?
You mean like I cannot make comments?
Or I cannot even see the posts?
Is that anything like being booted?
Who moderates this thread?

Boing, Boing, Boing......
Here we go, let the hopping begin:scared:
Sunday

We arrive around 12:30 so depending on how it all goes with ME we will get to the resort and hopefully get into our room. It would be nice to get the carry on items, owners locker and groceries all stowed away. We have a room requested near the general store so I'm excited for that as well.

Dinner is at 5:00 so we need to catch the bus over to WCC by 4:00 so we need to be at the bus stop at around 3:30.
After dinner we are going over to MK to check out the crowds. It's EMH but it was last year too and we just walked right on to many of the attractions. I want to see Spectro and Wishes on our first night. I hope we can keep up with Baylor, he will be pumped but after our early flight (will be at the airport by 6am) and I'm sure we will be very tired old people. Then off to bed, hopefully no hopping tonight.

Monday:
We are planning on an EPCOT day. Would love to be there at rope drop but this depends on how late we stay out the night before. Dinner is at Biergarten and we want to find a good spot for Illuminations after dinner. We also want to try the Kim Possible adventure today. So again no park hopping. What's the big deal you all say, it looks like the plans are great!

Tuesday:
We start out at MK with an 8:05 bfast ressie at CP then "boing" over to DHS and attempt to get fp for TSM. I'm also going to try to get Baylor to agree to try out TOT. I can usually talk him into 1 new ride per trip....:scared1: Then a late, late, 9:30 HDDR dinner.

Wednesday:
We start the day at DHS rope drop and for sure fp for TSM and would love to see Beauty and the Beast. Then "boing" over to EPCOT for opening day of Flower and Garden, then to 1900 Park Fare for dinner at 5:00, then "boing" to AK to ride EE in the dark:woohoo:

Thursday:
AK for rope drop and ride EE, see The Lion King, Baylor will want to do the Safari and Dinosaur, then "boing" to EPCOT for Le Cellier at 5:00 then "boing" to DHS for fantasmic.

Friday:
We leave today, need to be at the resort for ME at 1:30 this morning I am totally up in the air. Will probably go to MK and say good bye to the castle and cry:sad2:

Still need to figure out a time to get over to DTD and see if they still have the necklace that I've been wanting at WOD:cutie:

This was quite the process this morning, Marc at his computer:
DCP_1054.jpg
[/IMG]

Me at my computer:
DCP_1040.jpg
[/IMG]

And Paco next to me in his little bed..
DCP_1049_edited.jpg
[/IMG]

If anyone has any suggestions on how to make these days go smoother please oh please share your ideas:goodvibes

Oh and in the middle of the trip planning Lady Lallie and I are pming about starting a photo pass share for June! Yay LL!:cheer2:

Wigd, thanx so much for pointing me in your pre-trip report direction. I love it so far and the pics are awesome. Love the valentine boxes, very inventive!!! Also LOVE the new hair and the contacts (even though you were pretty before too). Keep it coming and make sure you write a trip report too!!! Chat with you soon, Pam

Wigd, thanx so much for pointing me in your pre-trip report direction. I love it so far and the pics are awesome. Love the valentine boxes, very inventive!!! Also LOVE the new hair and the contacts (even though you were pretty before too). Keep it coming and make sure you write a trip report too!!! Chat with you soon, Pam
Wanna!!! I'm glad you're here! Thanks, I love the hair too....

Hi Wig and Shocker!

Loving the report so far. Looking forward to reading some more. I am trying 3 of the same restaurants (WCC, CP, & Biergarten) on our June trip as you are on this trip. Please make sure to give a report. Would appreciate to hear your thoughts on them.

Baylor's valentine box turned out terrific! Tell him he won first prize in my book and won a dole whip float. Just have shocker pick up the tab! LOL

Enjoy your trip!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter