• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

A very sad day -your thoughts and prayers are needed

no no no. I thought this must be a mistake. I am in tears to hear that is not.

I don't post much, but I'm an avid podcast listener who loved listening to Bob each week. It's not going to be the same to not hear his voice.

Diana, Brian and Team- you have my prayers.

I am so sorry to hear this terrible news. I am new to the dis boards and the podcasts, but so enjoyed Bawb. My thoughts and prayers are with his family and friends.

I'm in shock!! I too feel like a lost a friend. My prayers go out to his family and the entire podcast family.

What a sad day:sad1:

Kimba

Words cannot express the sadness I feel from the passing of Bob. While I have only known Bob through the podcasts, he was an incredible person and I feel blessed to have had him touch my life in ways he will never know.

To his family and friends, I am sorry for your loss. Find comfort in knowing that one day you will be reunited with him.

God bless you all.

Elizabeth

Terrible, sad news. As so many others have said, I feel like I've lost a friend I've never met.

My thoughts and prayers are with his family and friends.

My thoughts are with all of you at this time. :grouphug: :grouphug:
ETA: I keep on thinking of Diana, and my heart is breaking. Diana and Brian, I'm so sorry.

Such sad news. My prayers go out to his family and friends.

Diana, Brian, the Varley Family and the DIS Crew,

My thoughts and prayers are with you. I didn't have the pleasure of meeting Bob in person, but I feel as if I know him through the podcast, the videos, and the boards. He is a great man, and will be sorely missed by all.

To me, he was the unofficial WDW greeter and the spirit of the Parks. He shared his love of Disney, his family and friends, and the space program with us - what a gift, what a legacy!

Thank you, Bob, for sharing! :hug:

I am so sorry to hear of Bob's passing. Although I never knew him personally, he seemed to have a very genuine and friendly spirit that came through on all of the podcasts. My prayers go out to his family and friends. RIP.

I am speechless:grouphug:
My prayers go out to his family.
He touched many peoples lives.

I was going to search for him during my CP. Im sorry that I never got a chance to meet him.

Oh, I have no words. It is funny how you feel like you know someone from just listening to them on a PodCast. I have always thought he seemed like such a good person. What a loss!

My thoughts go out to all of you and especially Diana and Brain and the rest of Bob's family. The world has lost a shining star.

Sadly, I have had a bit of loss in my life lately and I am always comforted by this...

"And He will raise you up on Eagle's Wings, bear you on the breath of dawn,
Make you to shine like the sun, and hold you in the palm of His hand."

--Daneen

Dear Diana, Pete, Kevin, John, Corey, Julie, Will, Alex and Regina,

Both Luc and I miss Bob so much already. This is unreal. Our hearts go out to you all. God be with Bob and with you all during this very difficult time.

I will never have another Dole Whip without thinking of Bob.:angel:

Shannon:flower3:

"Friends are the pillars on your porch. Sometimes they hold you up, sometimes they lean on you, and sometimes it's just enough to know that they are standing by."

My sympathies to Bob's family and all his very close friends at the DIS.

I never had the pleasure to meet Bob but we have lost a very special Disney friend.:sad1:

I honestly can't believe it, it seems silly to be crying over someone you've never met, but Bob was such a big part of the podcast and Dis and therefore such a big part of me. He struck me as one of those people who really understood the Disney spirit, which is such a big part of everyone on these boards. The podcast will never be the same.

I wish to send my condolences to all Bob’s friends, family and anyone lucky enough to know him. It really is a sad day.
:grouphug:

Wow is all i can say. I feel like i lost a friend. If theres anything you guys need or that we could help with please let us know. Please let Bob's family know that our prayers are with them, and they go out to you guys also who knew him for so long, and lost a dear friend.

I am stunned beyond words. Bob and Diana came to our wedding three years ago, even though it was very awkward timing for them, and were just delightful people to be around. The loss is just too hard for me to contemplate, so I can't imagine how Diana must feel, but my heart goes out to her and the rest of the family.

We hold Bob's memory and his family in our hearts and our prayers. We're just stunned by his passing.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter