A very sad day -your thoughts and prayers are needed

I looked forward to the weekly Podcasts... It is just not going to be the same.

My Sympathies to the Family and for those who knew Bob.

m0461.gif

Kathy

I am shocked, saddened and crying. Thoughts and prayers to everyone most especially Bob's family and friends.

I am so saddened by this news. My thoughts and prayers to Diana and Brian, and to the rest of the podcast team as I know you all were very close to Bob. :grouphug:

This is sad news to hear, I never have the opportunity to meet Bob, however feel like I knew him and almost like he is familey. My heart goes out to his familey and the podcast crew.
In life sometimes our loss is heaves gain. My thoughts and prayers are with you all.

I am just so stunned...so unexpected (at least for those who are not close with him). I just listened to the e-mail show today...just shocked.

Of course we will keep him, his family, and all of you in our prayers.

I am in utter shock. I am speechless.

I can imagine what all of you there must be feeling. Diana, I am so sorry for your loss.

We loved Bob so much on here. He touched so many lives through the podcast and most of us never even met him.

As tears are falling on my computer I just say I am so sorry to everyone.

When you all figure out what kind of memorial you are going to have, please let us know.

Thank you,
Angie

I don't have anything else to add beyond what everyone else has said. I also never met Bob, but still feel like I knew him. I'd hoped to run into him and the kawt someday in the parks. He, along with the rest of the crew, was a regular accompaniment to my time at the gym.

My heartfelt sympathies to the entire crew and the entire Varley family. Truly a sad day for all of us, but a blessed day for Bob himself.

what? what? I am completely shocked.

I can't believe that I am so saddened by the death of someone I have never met. I have tears streaming down my face.

Through the podcast, Bob became my friend. I don't think I realized that until this very moment. His WDW enthusiasm was contagious.

My condolences to the entire podcast team, Bob's wife and son and family, and all those touched by Bob.

Such a sad day for all of us here on the DIS:sad: You are all in our thoughts and prayers today with such a loss:grouphug: I too never had the pleasure of meeting Bob, but I loved the things he added to the podcast and was looking forward to meeting him this week. I feel like I have lost a friend I never knew. Please keep everyone informed of the circumstances and where we can send memorials.

This is truly a shock. He seemed like such a sweet man. I'm just at a lost for words. My condolences to his family and the entire Unplugged crew.

What a shock to open the podcast discussion page and see this news. Bawb's enthusiasm and love of Disney will be missed by all of us.

My thoughts are with all of you!

Oh Bawb.....I can barely see to type, I'm crying so hard it's hard to see and feeling like I've lost a friend even though i never met him. I lost my uncle Friday but was never close to him and as I just told my husband I knew more about Bob then I did about my uncle because of all the weekly "time" I had spent with him. It makes me want to jump in my car and drive 36 hours to Florida to be with the Podcast team, Diana and Brian.

I have no doubt the next few podcasts they do will be extremly difficult, especially the live one, but Bob is a force not to be held back by death alone and I'm sure Bobisms will appear for years.

I know that when my time comes there are a select group of beings I want to meet me at the Pearly Gates and I am positive Walt Disney himself was there waiting for Bob to thank him for living the dream.

Going to go cry myself to sleep now......

I don't post on the Podcast board much but I've been a fan for awhile of the Podcasts. I came here tonight looking for more info on Pete's DL trip and to see this news just breaks my heart. He was such an enjoyable, fun presence on the show. I just loved his reports and his love of Disney and of his family and the podcast crew just shone through.

My condolences go out to his family and friends - he will very much be missed.

Oh Pete, say this isn't true. My first thought was it was an extremely late April fool's prank... then that it was a different Bob... Surely it's not OUR Bawb! It can't be!

Last night I was just listening to the podcast about WildeOscar finding Bawb the night he was looking for Pete. I was cracking up laughing as I mowed the lawn. The neighbors must have thought me crazy.

God bless Bob, Diana, Brian, Pete, John, Kevin, Corey, Julie, Will, Regina, and all those I've missed. May his memory never be forgotten.

I'm really going to dread that first podcast without his lilting accent. :/

We love ya, Bawb, and we'll miss you dearly, even those of us who didn't get to know you personally. You, along with the podcast crew, helped to make our weeks just a bit brighter.

:sad1: Hope you're up there on :cloud9: with Walt, Bob. We'll miss you!

What horrible news! I was really looking forward to meeting Bawb on the DIS cruise next year.

My thoughts and prayers are with his family and his DISUnplugged friends.

**************sniff***********

As I sit with tears hitting the keyboard....I still have no words to write.

I will miss you Bob....you became a part of my life. It is very sad day.

My thoughts and prayers to all who knew and loved him.

Kelly

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter