A very sad day -your thoughts and prayers are needed

I am truly saddened by this news. My sincere and heartfelt condolences to his family and friends. Peace be with all of you.

I was catching up from where I left off from the email show yesterday and just now looked at the boards. I'm still here at work and can't control myself. I'm lost for words and can't stop but praying for Diana Brian and the Podcast crew.

Love and support,

Rob

We love you Bawb!! You've touched all of our lives here on the boards and you will always be in our hearts. :grouphug:

Our thoughts and prayers go out to all especially Bobs family. I can't seem to pull myself together and I have never met Bob personally but I do hope he knows how much joy he brought to so many people. Feels like family...:sad1:

I guess I'm still in shock....like waiting for a punchline that doesn't come. Ugh. Very saddned by this news, and send my thoughts and prayers to Bob's family and all of you on the Podcast team...

I had sent an e-mail specifically for Bob today prior to jumping on the boards. I'd just recently been able to listen to last weeks e-mail show and was thinking of him for some reason. Very sad :(

May the road rise up to meet you.
May the wind always be at your back.
May the sun shine warm upon your face,
and rains fall soft upon your fields.
And until we meet again,
May God hold you in the palm of His hand.

I had hoped to meet you one day, Bob. I had hoped that Merrick would meet you as well to hear your voice in person. Again, like tons of others here, I never "met" you, but I feel the loss of a friend. Bob, until we meet, and I suppose we will one day.

May peace and comfort surround the Varley family and the Dis family who are feeling the loss of Bob the most.

I am completely shocked and saddened by this news. Bawb was a very special person and will be sadly missed by his family and friends I am sure. My prayers are with all those close to him at this terrible time. His love of Disney was so genuine and he added so much happiness to the podcast. He will be missed by all of us!

I am so saddened to hear this.. I have enjoyed listening to Bawb each week.. He will be greatly missed.. :sad1:

I just saw this.

I am so sad for everyone. My prayers and thoughts will be with you all during this difficult time.

:grouphug:

Will keep Bob's family in our prayers. He was like a distant friend even though we never met. When you listen to some one for so long you feel you get to know them. He will be missed.

So sorry to hear the news about Bob. He was such a great contributor to the Podcast, and seemed to be an all around nice guy. I could tell the podcast crew must have felt very comfortable with him (and him with them) through all of the light-hearted taunting and joking!

My thoughts are with his surviving family and circle of friends.

-Bret

Bawb you will be truly missed.

Thank you for bringing so much joy to so many people that you never got the chance to meet.

I am so sorry to hear of Bawb's passing. I never met him, but from his stories on the podcast and the photos of him, he seemed to always be having a wonderful time doing what he loved with people he loved. I enjoyed listening to him so much. My heart goes out to all who have lost a dear family member and friend. I hope that this huge outpouring of love and grief on the boards will somehow help those he left behind to carry on.

My heart goes out to Bobs family and the whole of the podcast and disboards crew. Bob gave so much and brightened up our days with his "Bawbisms".

He will be greatly missed. :sad2:

I shed a tear for Bob just now when I found out :sad1: :sad1: :sad1:

My deepest condolences to his family and friends...

Bob was gifted with being able to share the Disney magic with everyone who listened to him. My thoughts are with his family and friends. I will miss him very much.

Like everyone else I am sitting here in tears and shock. I was selfishly looking for the podcast when I saw the news. My prayers go out to his family my heart is breaking for them

Bob's passing will be a great loss. He was the scapegoat of many jokes, but he always was a great sport about it. I have a friend just like this that I care very much about. I cannot imagine the pain that everyone close to him must be feeling considering how upsetting this is for people that only knew him through the weekly podcast. I hope everyone the best. He will be missed.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter