A typical day at Disney's Magic Kingdom

I have to say the Dapper Dans are easily my favorite entertainment act at the Magic Kingdom

Thanks a lot! Of course it is hard to capture everything at the Magic Kingdom, but I felt this was some good highlights.

Nice work Stoneking! What did you use to capture the video?

Nice work Stoneking! What did you use to capture the video?

Thanks so much! We're currently using a GoPro Hero 3 Silver Edition. I had a hard time picking a camera and the GoPro is just too perfect for everything at Disney. Looks great and I don't have to worry on water rides!

I'll have to watch this, it's in my watch later list. I think I saw the ones you posted before, they were good

That was fun to watch. Thanks! May I ask when that was filmed? Didn't seem too crowded, and you commented on that a couple of times.

That was fun to watch. Thanks! May I ask when that was filmed? Didn't seem too crowded, and you commented on that a couple of times.

Thanks! We took this one around the 23rd of August, just last week. It was fairly crowd less, a couple spots were more packed than others. It's always amazing to see main street without people everywhere. Glad you enjoyed it!

I was surprised to see the Sword in the Stone ceremony! I thought they stopped doing those a long time ago. My son wants more than anything to pull that sword out. I wish there was a way to know when they do that!

I was surprised to see the Sword in the Stone ceremony! I thought they stopped doing those a long time ago. My son wants more than anything to pull that sword out. I wish there was a way to know when they do that!

We were totally caught off guard by it. I had thought the same as you, but we were walking by and they just kind of started. I didn't even see it on the entertainment schedule so it must just be totally random. Hopefully someone else knows more about it and can let us know the schedule.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter