A typical day at Disney's Magic Kingdom

This video is great! Brought back some great memories from my last trip. Thanks for sharing :)

Thanks so much! We're currently using a GoPro Hero 3 Silver Edition. I had a hard time picking a camera and the GoPro is just too perfect for everything at Disney. Looks great and I don't have to worry on water rides!
My one comment on the GoPro you used is that the fisheye effect is too strong for my tastes, especially when panning left and right. Still, I'd like one for the rides, and not just the water rides. I wonder if there's a way to adjust that.

That was such fun!! Thanks for posting this. I consider myself a rookie when it comes to Disney so to see the Dapper Dans and other musical acts it really is about the small parts that make it magical.

My one comment on the GoPro you used is that the fisheye effect is too strong for my tastes, especially when panning left and right. Still, I'd like one for the rides, and not just the water rides. I wonder if there's a way to adjust that.

I'll have to look into that, but I am sure there is a way to tone it down. I'm pretty sure I saw a Low, Medium, and High setting for it. Maybe I'll play around it next time were out. Thanks for the feedback!

Great video!

And, I learned something! I didn't know there was a character meet & greet where Mickey actually talks to you. I gotta look into this.

Great video!

And, I learned something! I didn't know there was a character meet & greet where Mickey actually talks to you. I gotta look into this.

Thanks a lot! Right when you walk onto Main Street inside of the Town Hall. Mickey and Tinker Bell are both there. The lines usually aren't too bad, but a fastpass always helps. Hope you can pop in and say hi to him next time!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter