A trip of firsts- starting with my first PTR for October 2013! (TR Link Posted 10/17)

I am back! The trip was absolutely wonderful and magical, with a few sprinkles of pixie dust too pixiedust: We basically did everything on the agenda- rode so many rides and met SO many characters! MNSSHP was the best experience ever, I absolutely fell in love with it!

Between me, my mom, and PP+, we have a TON of pictures which will take some time to sort through! But I definitely want to do a TR and will keep you guys updated when I start it (hopefully soon)!

Again, thanks to everyone who has followed along :)

I'm glad you had a great trip :) I can't wait for the TR!

Also I missed your Instagram name before you left so I just followed you and liked almost all of your trip pics lol. I'm disneymom1024.

I am back! The trip was absolutely wonderful and magical, with a few sprinkles of pixie dust too pixiedust: We basically did everything on the agenda- rode so many rides and met SO many characters! MNSSHP was the best experience ever, I absolutely fell in love with it!

Between me, my mom, and PP+, we have a TON of pictures which will take some time to sort through! But I definitely want to do a TR and will keep you guys updated when I start it (hopefully soon)!

Again, thanks to everyone who has followed along :)

Yay that's awesome! I'm glad you had a wonderful trip. Can't wait to read more about it! I know it will likely be different for me in 17 days, but I'm wondering how was the weather (pants or shorts?) and the crowds?

Yay that's awesome! I'm glad you had a wonderful trip. Can't wait to read more about it! I know it will likely be different for me in 17 days, but I'm wondering how was the weather (pants or shorts?) and the crowds?

Weather was HOT! Wore shorts every day and night and was fine, except one night it was a little breezy wish I had a sweatshirt, but it was still in the 70s so it wasn't like it was cold!

Crowds weren't terrible but some moments felt crowded. Start of the week was great (Sun & Mon), but it totally picked up the end of the week. Wednesday at Magic Kingdom was the worst day in my opinion. It was a MSEP day so I think that may have been a factor. Lines were long, walkways were congested and people were lined up on Main Street already at 6:30 for the 8pm parade! We didn't want to take any chances so we ended up grabbing a spot in Liberty Square earlier than intended, but it turned out to be a perfect spot! There were still plenty of spots along Frontierland at this time, but it did start to fill up quickly. Thursday we went only for MNSSHP and it was sold out. Friday & Saturday were manageable. This was the start of Columbus Day weekend so I think that may have something to do with it. That being said, having a touring plan and utilizing FP DEFINITELY helped and we really had no complaints and were still able to accomplish everything we wanted to! I think as long as you have a plan (which you do) you are fine!

Weather was HOT! Wore shorts every day and night and was fine, except one night it was a little breezy wish I had a sweatshirt, but it was still in the 70s so it wasn't like it was cold!

Crowds weren't terrible but some moments felt crowded. Start of the week was great (Sun & Mon), but it totally picked up the end of the week. Wednesday at Magic Kingdom was the worst day in my opinion. It was a MSEP day so I think that may have been a factor. Lines were long, walkways were congested and people were lined up on Main Street already at 6:30 for the 8pm parade! We didn't want to take any chances so we ended up grabbing a spot in Liberty Square earlier than intended, but it turned out to be a perfect spot! There were still plenty of spots along Frontierland at this time, but it did start to fill up quickly. Thursday we went only for MNSSHP and it was sold out. Friday & Saturday were manageable. This was the start of Columbus Day weekend so I think that may have something to do with it. That being said, having a touring plan and utilizing FP DEFINITELY helped and we really had no complaints and were still able to accomplish everything we wanted to! I think as long as you have a plan (which you do) you are fine!

Thanks for the feedback! I have been reading that the crowd predictions for October have been all off and too low for what's really happening in the parks. I hope that's not the case for November, but I'm prepared for it (I hope) if it does happen to us too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter