A thread for our single friends....

Okay, I'm also (clearly from my other postings) single. I am a tad too far away from the majority of you, but this year I get to visit WDW three times (just back and going again in April with my family, and then again in September). Anyone going around those times?
Hey #1MMFan send me a message with a way to get intouch with you. I haven't posted enough to send messages yet. See your from Scotland I am Irish/Scottish here and planning another trip back that way soon. I should be in Orlando around those times always looking to make new friends.

Laters
J

Okay, I'm also (clearly from my other postings) single. I am a tad too far away from the majority of you, but this year I get to visit WDW three times (just back and going again in April with my family, and then again in September). Anyone going around those times?
Hey #1MMFan send me a message with a way to get intouch with you. I haven't posted enough to send messages yet. See your from Scotland I am Irish/Scottish here and planning another trip back that way soon. I should be in Orlando around those times always looking to make new friends.

Laters
J

there are a few meets planned for gay days.

this is copy and pasted from another posting:

"MEETS:

June 2nd Animal Kingdom Day
* 9:05am breakfast reserved @ Boma for up to 14 ppl. It is open to anyone. Organized by chwgmjay – please send him a message via PM on the Dis or via Facebook if interested
*2:00pm Meet @Dawa. Please contact fmelchor88 for more info.

June 3rd Disney Hollywood Studios Day
*12:30pm Lunch @ 50's Prime Time Café for up to 14 people organized by chwgmjay. This will be the singles event. If you want to attend please send chwgmjay a message via PM on the Dis or via Facebook if interested
*~9pm Gathering @ AKL Victoria Falls Lounge organized by rbthntschl who has offered to make name tags if people want. Please let him know in the following thread if you are planning to go and want a name tag: http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2656649

June 4th Magic Kingdom Day
*8:05am Breakfast at Crystal Palace before MK opens. NB: We aren't at one big table so if you want to go for brekkie just make a reservation for around the same time and let us know.
jackskellingtonsgirl, oogieboogieman, NYC2theworld, chwgmjay, Sphyrna, itsmuggsie, rbthnschl, C&G'sMama, Koolaidmoms, TagsMissy + family/friends.
*4:00pm Dis Dole Whip Meet in memory of Rob and Bruce --A fun and informal meet for a wonderful pineapple treat & share laughs and stories! Please remember to come to this event with a smile on your face as that’s what it’s all about!

June 5th Epcot Day
*12:00 pm (TBC) @ Mexico Pavilion - Drink Around the World

~*~*~ "

read this for all the info so far for gay days and the disboard members going: http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2508978 :woohoo:

so close so close! I can't WAIT!

This all sounds so good except the Drink around the world I don't drink. MMM maybe soda around the world hehe

This all sounds so good except the Drink around the world I don't drink. MMM maybe soda around the world hehe

That's from last year, although there are a lot of the same things scheduled for this year.

It's easy to meet guys at WDW. The only problem is after a couple of hours their BFs, whom they "forgot" to mention, come looking for them :/

Anybody gonna be there Apr 28-May 3? I was going to go to Vegas to see Celine but my French friend is insisting I have to go to Vegas with him next year and I have no desire to visit Vegas twice lol. So a Last minute WDW trip was in order.

I know Gay Days are supposed to be at the beginning of June, but is there, by any chance, any of you going to around Disney World, June 25-30?

Would be fun to meet someone who's as passionate of Disney as I am, even if it's only for a day!

Hi jmickey. I must admit ashamedly that I chickened out of sending a message and then utterly forgot that I had posted on here. I am now back from WDW and have enjoyed my time there. It was with family so I didn't have time to really go out and try meeting guys.

Did see a few really cute and handsome guys. Am loving the neat/short half-goatee thing that you guys are into. (Doesn't seem to be a thing this side of the pond). Also saw a really cute CM called Clint at Auntie Gravity's. Had I not been with my sis, and had I not suspected he were a little on the young side I'd have been right in there. Even with him being ginger. LoL. If anyone knows him................ LoL.

Anybody gonna be there Apr 28-May 3? I was going to go to Vegas to see Celine but my French friend is insisting I have to go to Vegas with him next year and I have no desire to visit Vegas twice lol. So a Last minute WDW trip was in order.
we will be there the 4/28 - 5/5

Anyone going to be in WDW from May 23-29? I'm going with my family but I really want to get out and meet some new people.

Any suggestions for a single gay guy to go out and have some fun by himself? (hopefully not the whole time :P)

Anyone going to be in WDW from May 23-29? I'm going with my family but I really want to get out and meet some new people.

Any suggestions for a single gay guy to go out and have some fun by himself? (hopefully not the whole time :P)

There'll be at least a couple of us there the 28th/29th getting ready for gay days.

Always seem to be single around gay days, I just got dumped last month after about 2 months... although it was probably for the best :(

I'm going this year if anyone wants to meet up... I haven't been in about 2 years but I used to go to all the parks single all the time when I lived in Tampa for college in the 90's. I even dated a few CM's after realizing I was gay! (I was very naive and innocent :angel: until my sister :hippie: got me drunk for the first time and told me I was gay :eek: when I turned 25 in 1998.) So I've been going to gaydays since 1999.

Have been a Disney fan since my parents took us in 1978 from New York when I was 5 and I've been to every park except MK during opening week. I'd like to live in Orlando but currently I'm stuck about 3 hours south because I own an Italian restaurant with my brother (I also play viola in the local symphony.)

Alfonso said:
Always seem to be single around gay days, I just got dumped last month after about 2 months... although it was probably for the best :(

I'm going this year if anyone wants to meet up... I haven't been in about 2 years but I used to go to all the parks single all the time when I lived in Tampa for college in the 90's. I even dated a few CM's after realizing I was gay! (I was very naive and innocent :angel: until my sister :hippie: got me drunk for the first time and told me I was gay :eek: when I turned 25 in 1998.) So I've been going to gaydays since 1999.

Have been a Disney fan since my parents took us in 1978 from New York when I was 5 and I've been to every park except MK during opening week. I'd like to live in Orlando but currently I'm stuck about 3 hours south because I own an Italian restaurant with my brother (I also play viola in the local symphony.)

I am so jealous of you!!!! I never got to go as a child and to have gone during the opening of the other parks very cool.

After talking about the guy I met while at WDW OrlandoMike mentioned I should start a thread for all of the single 'mos but I had to keep it clean!!! LOL

So here goes, I really have no idea what to put in here :)

I just find it really hard to find a guy in general then mention the fact that I LOVE Disney and it goes downhill from there. Why is there such a stigma on loving Disney? Oh yeah being here in Canada doesn't help matters much.

It's so funny when all my girlfriends keep saying "We'll find you someone", sure you will. The last guy they suggested I go out with turned out to be a complete liar and broke my heart.

So anyome else? lol :banana: pirate:

I can see I'm a bit late in joining this thread but I share your frustrations of finding a guy who doesn't run for the hills when I mention I'm a Disney fan. I sometimes think they must at that point assume I'm a big nelly queen. Which I'm not, I just happen to be obsessed with Disney.

Oh well, I will meet the right guy someday. I'm wishing....

I can see I'm a bit late in joining this thread but I share your frustrations of finding a guy who doesn't run for the hills when I mention I'm a Disney fan. I sometimes think they must at that point assume I'm a big nelly queen. Which I'm not, I just happen to be obsessed with Disney.

Oh well, I will meet the right guy someday. I'm wishing....

I too am late in joining this thread! But I do understand. My friends just look at me and shake their head when they find out I am going to Orlando, especially by myself!

I am not an over-the-top Disney fan, but I do have my fair share of memorabilia! I look at it as we just have great taste in a man, and a company that has created some great works of art! And look at the fun and enjoyment it has brought to so many people!

Matt

I too am late in joining this thread! But I do understand. My friends just look at me and shake their head when they find out I am going to Orlando, especially by myself!

I am not an over-the-top Disney fan, but I do have my fair share of memorabilia! I look at it as we just have great taste in a man, and a company that has created some great works of art! And look at the fun and enjoyment it has brought to so many people!

Matt
LOL that's a great way to put it. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter