A thread for our single friends....

I kinda met someone... here on the Dis/in the singles thread. :)

Sure, rub it in! :P

Not too much going on; seeing lots of shows and going a little crazy prepping for the holidays and my trip in Feb. You know, the usual. :-)

I am getting ready to move to Orlando in mid Jan. I only know a couple people in the area, and looking for new friends. If you are from the area or visiting and want to hang out let me know.

I posted something similar in the introductions thread, but I guess I'll post it here in the singles thread, since I'm one of those! (boooo).

My name is Nick, I'm 28 years old and live in New York. I have apparently been a member of this site since 2009 (who knew!) but am only now posting.

I go to WDW about 6-7 times a year, and am a DVC owner (where I'm proud to say I've never actually stayed at my home resort!). I love the theater, Lady Gaga, and peanut butter, though not necessarily in that order. I've been known to do strange things when it comes to acquiring peanut butter.

I'm going back down in February, leaving on the 17th, returning the 27th, and will be running in the half marathon. I almost always travel solo, including this trip.

Here's my facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/#!/nickmahlers

And here I am!

300398_10100874420995199_8805345_64796872_1081334714_n.jpg

296739_10100324456703103_14202422_49756709_2064731604_n.jpg

388047_10100967224720789_8805345_65479214_1219159357_n.jpg

Hey, I'm single, I think:laughing: just kidding. Just thought I would mention it here since I didn't yet. Talk to ya later!

Two things occurred to me this morning. One) there's a thread for us single people, and Two) Repo is being discussed. How did I miss both of these items?! My entire family is trying to find me a boo, and is even trying to hook me up with people, it's sort of like a scene from by Big Fat Gay Wedding or something. New Year's Eve they had a gay guy at my Aunt's house who we've known for YEARS and kept trying to hook me up with him! Sigh. ''Go talk to him, Allen! Go talk to him!''

Two things occurred to me this morning. One) there's a thread for us single people, and Two) Repo is being discussed. How did I miss both of these items?! My entire family is trying to find me a boo, and is even trying to hook me up with people, it's sort of like a scene from by Big Fat Gay Wedding or something. New Year's Eve they had a gay guy at my Aunt's house who we've known for YEARS and kept trying to hook me up with him! Sigh. ''Go talk to him, Allen! Go talk to him!''
Yes because you are both gay so you're perfect for each other

I go through this all the time

Well, it's just an awkward situation for me because ...while I'm not such a snob as to not say that he's too old to date me (he's only in his thirties) I suppose it's because we first met him when he worked at the bowling alley that everyone bowled at, and he was a senior when I was in sixth grade! Or maybe he was already a freshmen in college... But he was a big middle school crush for me, and it's awkward now with everyone trying to hook us up!

I know! I agree, I just think its awkward because I always see him as 19 and I think he always sees me as in middle school, you know? It's too good a friend and we've known each other too long, if that makes sense!

It's not the age difference that's creepy, its the fact that you two knew eachother when you were like a little kid and he was an adult. Awkward...

While I agree that as far as ever dating would be concerned, it would be awkward due to us having known him for so long. I don't think it's awkward in general, however, for him to have became a friend of the entire family due to us having met him at the bowling alley and interacting with him. He even came to the hospital when my little brother was born.

Since your family is pushing you, I assume he is available. Is he attractive? If you don't want him, do you have his number? ;)

Ok I know this really has nothing to do with being single but my best friend (kevin aka French Fry) and I will be hitting WDW this year for 4 days Oct 17-20th at the BEACH CLUB VILLAS!!!! This is before we set sail for 7 nights aboard the Disney Fantasy for our Eastern Caribbean cruise :) All in celebration of my birthday on Oct 20th. I've been to Disneyland and Disneyland Paris for my birthday but never WDW. Which is ridiculous considering how many times I've been there in the fall.

Okay I am single here been single for 3 years have some really cool friends but like everyone else I find when someone ask what some of my hobbies are and I mention Mickey Mouse, Disneyland, or collecting Disney Movies I never hear back from them. So I found this page for single guys.

I live in Dallas TX but relocating to Orlando FL next month or 2. Are their any single Disney Fanatics like me that is also into Traveling, Movies, Music but not into the bar drinking or smoking scene.

Im going to be 33 in 19 days and planning on attending my first Gay Days event. Possibly my first time to Walt Disney World never been there.

White guy here 5'10 185 brwn blue and wear glasses. Average looks no gym bunny but real guy here. I love to travel actually own my own travel agency but I work for the corporate america not personal type. Oh yeah should say also romantic, techie, nerdy type guy here.

Okay there you have it me in a nut shell hehe.:yay:

Okay, I'm also (clearly from my other postings) single. I am a tad too far away from the majority of you, but this year I get to visit WDW three times (just back and going again in April with my family, and then again in September). Anyone going around those times?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter