A promise to keep - PTR - The secret is out

For Ignas

For Gailius

No Mickeys for Gailius, what a shame, no his size. But I saw another great shirt Star wars, but not sure what size should I buy. Will have to take Gailius with me and try it on.

For me

And the ones I found under the Christmas tree.

UPDATE

WHEN
22nd-27 th March

WHERE
Santa FE

KIDS
Still have no idea...

PARIS
27th-29th March

HOTEL
Citadines la defense Paris (thank you, Carrie_Cat)

TRANSPORTATION
VEA - we'll be riding the red Disney bus (another surprise for my kids)

MEAL PLAN
Sunday 03 22 Cowboy cookout Inventions (for a great start)
Monday 03 23 Lucky nugget (never done) EoS
Tuesday 03 24 some place in studios RFC
Wednesday 03 25 Restaurant des stars Casey's corner
Thursday 03 26 Hakuna Matata Eos
Friday 03 27 Toad Hall (never done) ? (we leave for Paris, so not sure where to have our las DLP meal)

love those tops, Ignas is gonna look super cute in the mickey jumper :)
Im sad we are not going to see you this trip :( but you guys will have a super time :)

Tried to reply to this last night but the app is playing up. grrr
Would you not do the Sunday brunch at inventions?

Fab clothes for the boys and loving your restaurant choices. I am still so sad they removed the character meal from Cowboy cookout, it was the best experience!

We arrive on Sunday and we just won't make it as our plane lads 12.05 pm. baggage claim, VEA, check in - that leaves us no time to enjoy the brunch. I had to choose between a great priced flight tickets or Sunday brunch. This time the cheap flight won (I payed 250eur for flight to CDG, including 23 kg baggage each).

RoseBug, I loved Cowboy cookout character dinner to. I'm glad we got to enjoy it at least once before it was removed. Now character dinner has become very pricey.

UPDATE
I booked RStransports for transfer from DLP to Paris hotel and then Paris hotel to CDG. Came to 150 eur in total.

I think at this moment I'm only missing my meal plan, need to book restaurants and print out all the "papers". And then we'll be all set.

Last night DH was talking to his mom who wanted to give kids tickets to a show. And what to I hear? My DH telling in front of kids "No, mom, they can't they'll be flying on 22nd". I was ready to punch him right in the face.

they heard him, but didn't understand as I started speaking of something else to get their attention.
I'm planing to tell on our departure day. I'll ask DH take kids for a movie or something so I could pack.

Today I'm planing to make our meal bookings. And I'm so tempted to change Plaza gardens to Chez Remy... I know it would cost more, I'm not sure if my two fussy eaters would eat... They like plaza gardens, they eat at plaza gardens and would cost me less. But Chez Remy...

Today I'm planing to make our meal bookings. And I'm so tempted to change Plaza gardens to Chez Remy... I know it would cost more, I'm not sure if my two fussy eaters would eat... They like plaza gardens, they eat at plaza gardens and would cost me less. But Chez Remy...
Is yummy!! The plain kids pasta is very good, just plain pasta linguini and a tomato sauce. Very tasty too. Do they like Nutella?

They do. Ignas always hides few Nuella's at breakfast for "later use" :crazy: . I'm so confused if to book Chez Remy...

Well then they would love the kids dessert! Its an eclair with a hazelnut (Nutella) filling and Remy on a white chocolate tile. I always envy the kids dessert when we eat there! Its nice to try somewhere new but I understand, you want to be sure they will enjoy their meal and eat enough to justify the cost. I finding planning meals puts me in a similar position with James, he just doesn't eat much and often would just rather bread and butter.

I don't care if the kids eat anything or not, I've booked where I want to eat!
I think the theming of chez Remy looks fab, it's enough to convince me anyway! its a bonus that the food has gotten good reviews.

I understand what you mean, dhidra. This is why I want to eat in RFC - I like the theming :p , not sure about the food.

But Chez Remy is pricey and when I look at the menu.. I don't need a starter (I always wonder why no - main and dessert - option). And my kinds won't eat their starter too, I have to ask even not to bring it as they won't eat it and neither will I (I'm a bit fussy myself and mozzarella and tomatoes just ain't my thing). But mains look nice.

So, yes.. I'll have to book Chez Remy and skip plaza gardens... Pop to EoS instead of RFC.. Does this sound like a plan?

Sounds like a great plan!
I'm with you on the starters....dessert is always needed but starters aren't! :P

So, I have booked Inventions for our arrival dinner for 6pm and Chez Remy for Tuesday 2pm. YAY.

Now I'm thinking what else have a forgot to do.
Flight - booked
Hotel - booked
transportation - booked
Hotel in Paris - booked
Meals - booked

I need to print out all those papers....

Bought Gailius two Star wars t-shirts. I'll buy a Mickey one when we're there.

Look at all that progress!! Nothing to do except print and daydream about Disney. How many days are you down to?

31!!!!! Can't believe it.

Yesterday I was looking EoS menu and thinking what will I have!

Going crazy...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter