A Mother's Day Cruise on the Fantasy sandwiched between BCV (Complete 10/12, p.33)

Oh really? Last day :-( really enjoyed this trip report!

Thanks so much for reading :) Last days would not be as tolerable if there were no vacations in the line up.

Good tip re putting up the do not disturb sign on the last morning. They do knock a lot! And that basket that just appears from nowhere outside your room with the change of sheets. It might as well say 'times up buddy...get out' lol. Do they put that thing there at night like Santa puts presents ( but not as exciting ) . You never this this sneaky CM do it...

I think it was Alison that suggested putting the sign out, and they don't knock when the sign is out. I have that room until 11:00 and unless there are plans I'm usually not leaving until 11:00. I like a relaxing last morning.

I love that large leaf princess flower. Cute common name for the plant. Like Elephants ear. I love that :-)

Isn't that pretty! That had purple flowers on it when we saw it. It's right next to the boat dock at the IG.

Ohhh Soarin' shame you missed the orange scent. Good job you scored it in September with us!

I love those smells. I thought the ride was broken since I couldn't smell them :( Yes, glad I had a repeat with you, and first row no less!

I love Living in the Land. Oh my what a beautiful lavender. They smell just divine too.

I thought it looked like a happy little mountain. I really enjoy that ride too.

Now how come you did not take me to Germany to score one of those amazing caramel marshmallow treats! That looks delicious!

Oh my, what a dreadful lapse in memory I had! I don't think we walked all around though, we took the boat across. Next time you must try that, it's AMAZING! Unlike anything else I've ever had popcorn::

Nice you got the row of the plane to yourselves. What an amazing vacation. I am so pleased you and Mom has such a wonderful time.

It really was an amazing vacation :cloud9:

Having that extra seat is always a bonus.

Uh, i've never noticed that with the car either :blush:

I looked up at it and thought 'oh my, I totally missed that!' :rotfl:

You guys always find the best treats. Caramel Pecan roll sounds delicious!

She looks forward to that caramel pecan roll every time we go. I can't stand pecans so have never tried it. She says it's amazing.

Cute photo of your mom and the stormtrooper.

I'll tell her :)

Sorry about the DVD player mishap. But glad they were able to resolve it and get you a new copy of Dick Tracey for you guys.

Those BC people and 'we'll be right up'. Right up to me means 5-15 minutes. It's vacation people, I don't want to sit up in the room unless I've chosen to sit up there. There are things to do and dinners to eat! :laughing:

The CMs in charge of the DVDs were awesome though. We totally lucked out that they had a second copy.

I love those F&G displays!

Aren't they amazing! Disney is AMAZING!

How can you not like coffee/tiramisu! :faint: I'm a lover of all coffee, but it took me years to like the texture of tiramisu. Now I can't get enough of the stuff.

I don't like hot drinks so hot coffee/teas have always been out. Sometimes I can enjoy a cold frappacino or something like that but it's very very rare.

I have also written down a note to try the Cronut per Cynthia's recommendation...

Oh that cronut! :faint: SO GOOD! popcorn::

i also have Living with the Land written down since it's been years since we've been on it!

Oh yes, must do that one. It helps that there's rarely a line.

Wow gelato again huh?! Perfect!

She said that hazelnut was the best she's ever had in her entire life! I don't know how many other hazelnut ice creams she tried but this was the best.

Such a great TR! Thanks for doing it!

Thanks so much for reading :)

Now, when's the next one?! :hyper:

December 11-15 Jambo House CL :cool1:

Hi there :wave2: I finally made it back, and now you're done :( Your pictures are fabulous as always. The more pics the better, right!? :thumbsup2 You seemed to capture every moment. And you said no TR for your next trip...right? How about just a few pictures :teeth: ??

Hope y'all have a wonderful "Pre-Christmas" trip!!!:goodvibes Thanks for sharing your adventures, Pam...always fun to follow along with you and your mom!

Heather

Hi there :wave2: I finally made it back, and now you're done :( Your pictures are fabulous as always. The more pics the better, right!? :thumbsup2 You seemed to capture every moment. And you said no TR for your next trip...right? How about just a few pictures :teeth: ??

Hope y'all have a wonderful "Pre-Christmas" trip!!!:goodvibes Thanks for sharing your adventures, Pam...always fun to follow along with you and your mom!

Heather

Hi heather :) :wave2:

The more pics the better! :teeth: I do tend to take pictures as time stamps for journaling later. That's why sometimes there's weird ones like the entry to Soarin :laughing:

I'm glad you enjoyed, thanks so much for reading!

Yes, I think a 'higlights' picture TR might be just the thing. I got some great ones at Jambo House, I think so anyway.

54 days to the December trip, back on CL :cool1:

Should have asked, when is your next TR, cause didn't you get back not too long ago from a trip?

I did but I can't do a full TR on it, I'm TR'd out right now. Contemplating a picture highlight type of thing but need to start uploading pictures.

Looks like we resurrected it, thanks girls! The link worked but the thread wasn't showing in this area until I posted. Spooky!

I did but I can't do a full TR on it, I'm TR'd out right now. Contemplating a picture highlight type of thing but need to start uploading pictures.

You should definitely do a picture highlight! Would be fun to look at :goodvibes

Oh wow, LOVED your TR, my lunch hour just stretched to 2 hours so I could finish it. I especially enjoyed that you "went with the flow" a bit deciding not to get off the ship when you wanted a quiet day. I think sometimes people feel they need to do everything and that pressure means they don't enjoy it to the full. We are doing Western on the Fantasy in October and I'm trying to balance planning some things with just simply seeing what we feel like at the time. I will look forward to your future TR's :flower1:

Oh wow, LOVED your TR, my lunch hour just stretched to 2 hours so I could finish it. I especially enjoyed that you "went with the flow" a bit deciding not to get off the ship when you wanted a quiet day. I think sometimes people feel they need to do everything and that pressure means they don't enjoy it to the full. We are doing Western on the Fantasy in October and I'm trying to balance planning some things with just simply seeing what we feel like at the time. I will look forward to your future TR's :flower1:

Thanks so much for reading! Glad you enjoyed it :goodvibes:

Thanks to DVC we've become go with the flow vacationers. We know there's always another one so no reason to push ourselves to do it all.

You're going to LOVE the Fantasy!!! And October you should have a Halloween theme, that looks so cool!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter