A most-likely, probably, in all likelihood Solo, Nov-Dec 2012 Trip! *Day 6 11/27

Our trip is going to be here before we know it!! Your Epcot day looks great :) I hope as you do to get a table close to the tank - I am going to request it when we check in for our ADR.... :wizard:

Our trip is going to be here before we know it!! Your Epcot day looks great :) I hope as you do to get a table close to the tank - I am going to request it when we check in for our ADR.... :wizard:

I'm excited for your trip too, since once your there it means I'm there! :rotfl: I'll definitely ask for a table close to the tank when I check-in, but I'll be happy wherever I sit :goodvibes

I'll be doing a Day 3 update tomorrow probably, but tonight I wanted to do a Hurricane update :goodvibes Not Hurricane Sandy, but my foster kitten. He is still such a sweetheart and so playful. This evening when I got home I let him out and he had a great time "attacking" my hand to play. You can see how small he is in comparison to my hand in these pictures.

Ha ha ha, I got your thumb! :laughing:

IMAG0224.jpg

Hey, no fair picking me up to stop me, that's cheating! :mad:

IMAG0225.jpg

You can't be mad at this face, can you? :lovestruc

IMAG0226.jpg

Isn't he so flippin' adorable? He still has two weeks until he will be old enough to find a forever home, so I get to play with him for a while longer! :goodvibes

Be back tomorrow with the next day's itinerary.

Hurricane looks like such a sweetheart! It would be so hard for me to foster any animals because I'd fall instantly in love with them all.

Hurricane looks like such a sweetheart! It would be so hard for me to foster any animals because I'd fall instantly in love with them all.

I do fall in love with them all a bit. But I remember that if I keep them I won't have room for another one who needs help. Or at least that's what I tell myself :rotfl:

Oh. My. God. Hurricane is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo cute!!! Those eyes! Wow! I just want to rub the top of his head or under his chin!!!

Oh. My. God. Hurricane is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo cute!!! Those eyes! Wow! I just want to rub the top of his head or under his chin!!!

I bet Claudia would LOVE a kitten to grow up with! :rolleyes1 :lmao:

He is a cutie, and very sweet. He is going to make someone a great kitty!

I bet Claudia would LOVE a kitten to grow up with! :rolleyes1 :lmao:

He is a cutie, and very sweet. He is going to make someone a great kitty!

Well for now she already has two cats to grow up with. ;) My oldest one (9) does not care so much about her, but my youngest (5) is always around when I'm feeding Claudia, or playing on the ground. She evens meows at my door in the middle of the night to let me know the baby is crying (as if I can't hear her through the monitor). :)

I have to be truthful and say upfront, I am not a cat fan, but Hurricane is just the cutest darn thing I've ever seen.

Well for now she already has two cats to grow up with. ;) My oldest one (9) does not care so much about her, but my youngest (5) is always around when I'm feeding Claudia, or playing on the ground. She evens meows at my door in the middle of the night to let me know the baby is crying (as if I can't hear her through the monitor). :)

Awww...that is so cute that your younger kitty wants to make sure you know she needs you. :goodvibes

I have to be truthful and say upfront, I am not a cat fan, but Hurricane is just the cutest darn thing I've ever seen.

That's okay, I won't hold it against you too much that you are not a cat person. :rotfl: Seriously though, he is one of the cutest kittens I have ever fostered.

Hey can't wait to hear more:coffee:

Thinking of doing a solo trip myself in jan but haven't decided for sure yet :confused3 Any inputs for a solo trip newbie :goodvibes

Love Hurricane! I only got one kitten adopted out on Saturday at the shelter where I volunteer. It was a slow day but we are also kind of low on cats right now (which is a good thing). For some reason we only had black kittens up for adoption and not everyone wants a black one. I think they were holding them in the intake building until after Halloween.

Hey can't wait to hear more:coffee:

Thinking of doing a solo trip myself in jan but haven't decided for sure yet :confused3 Any inputs for a solo trip newbie :goodvibes

:welcome: Solo trips are great! The only real advice I'd give is to remember that this trip is all about you, so only worry about scheduling and doing what you love, and skip anything you don't. If you have any specific questions feel free to ask! :goodvibes

Love Hurricane! I only got one kitten adopted out on Saturday at the shelter where I volunteer. It was a slow day but we are also kind of low on cats right now (which is a good thing). For some reason we only had black kittens up for adoption and not everyone wants a black one. I think they were holding them in the intake building until after Halloween.

It is good to be low on cats, less that are homeless. :thumbsup2 Hope you get some more in their forever home this Saturday!

DAY ONE, THURSDAY NOVEMBER 29TH, REVISED!

So, I made a small change to my first day that I wanted to post about before I put up my Day 3 outline.

Beginning of the day is still the same. Flight, DME, check-in at POP, lunch

From there I switched it. After grabbing lunch in Everything POP I'm going to get on the first bus to any park, then from there hop to AKL to see their resort decorations first. I can't wait to see this in person:

akl-2.jpg

From there I will jump into my original plan of heading over to MK (though I will probably check-out the animal savannahs while at AKL too) then getting on the monorail and checking out the Gingerbread house at GF, then the boat to WL for their tree. Maybe Poly and Contemporary too, do they have good decorations? :confused3

From there I will go into MK. But instead of being there only for by 6:55pm ressie at CRT, I am going to stay afterward for the MVMCP! Yup, I'm going to do it twice this trip (second time will be coming up later). I really want to be able to see the parade, show, Holiday Wishes and get as many characters as possible (shooting for them all!) and I knew I'd never get that done with one party, so I added this one.

This night will mostly be about the parade:

5180971022_9082f7497f30.jpg

Holiday Wishes:

xmaswishes3.jpg

And then as many characters as I can that have shorter lines, since I know by the time I get out of dinner the lines will be too crazy for the most popular characters.

I plan to stay until it's over, unless I'm just too tired from the travelling. I think I'll be okay though. Once the party is over I'll get on the bus to POP and go to bed!

I would love to see the AKL decorated for Christmas! I'm not sure if we will make it over that way though this trip.

As for the Poly everything I've read about it says the Christmas decorations are not that great compared to the other deluxes.

The Contemporary has a large tree made out of gingerbread so that might be worth seeing.

From everything I've read, the ones recommended the most to visit at Christmas are GF, AKL, BC (carousel made out of Gingerbread) and WL.

It sounds like you will have a lot of fun at MVMCP!

I would love to see the AKL decorated for Christmas! I'm not sure if we will make it over that way though this trip.

As for the Poly everything I've read about it says the Christmas decorations are not that great compared to the other deluxes.

The Contemporary has a large tree made out of gingerbread so that might be worth seeing.

From everything I've read, the ones recommended the most to visit at Christmas are GF, AKL, BC (carousel made out of Gingerbread) and WL.

It sounds like you will have a lot of fun at MVMCP!

I've heard that about Poly too, but thought I'd ask opinions on here too.

I do plan on visiting BC too, probably my last day there. :thumbsup2

I agree with Pluto. Poly doesnt do any huge decorations like the other deluxes, but if you are on the monorail anyway, it wouldnt take much time to stop there. I didnt do the Epcot resorts so I definitely want to see them this year.
Your trip is so close!!!!

Disney does such a good job at decorating for Christmas!

Don't they? :santa: I've never seen the resorts, as when I went in 2010 it was the beginning of November and they hadn't gotten them up yet. I did get to see the parks though, minus Epcot since they decorate late too.

I agree with Pluto. Poly doesnt do any huge decorations like the other deluxes, but if you are on the monorail anyway, it wouldnt take much time to stop there. I didnt do the Epcot resorts so I definitely want to see them this year.
Your trip is so close!!!!

If I have time I will stop by Poly, but I'll probably skip it. I do want to do the Epcot resorts, just won't that day, unless I manage to go very fast thru the others!

It is so close, two weeks from tomorrow!!!! :woohoo::yay:

I love your revised plans for arrival day. I would love to see AKL for Christmas, but doubt we will have the time so take a lot of pictures for me.

:woohoo::woohoo: for 2 parties!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter