A most-likely, probably, in all likelihood Solo, Nov-Dec 2012 Trip! *Day 6 11/27

DAY 6, TUESDAY DECEMBER 4TH

My final day at WDW! :sad: I actually don't know what I'm going to do this day. I have one more park day ticket left, so I will probably pack, take my luggage down to check it, then head to whatever park I want, depending on what all I did or didn't get to do.

If I don't feel like going to a park I will do DTD and more resort hopping for decorations.

I'll need to be on DME about 3pm to head back to the airport and fly home. :(

The last day. :sad: Time to plan the next one. :thumbsup2

Have a great trip!!!

I don't know when the next one will be, since I'm trying to buy a house in the first half of next year! Good news is, I'm planning to move to Florida, so trips will be easier to make at least! :goodvibes

Thank you!!!!

I've been saying for a couple of weeks that I'd post this, so I finally am! Here is my backpack that I always wear. If you are there at the same time as me and see this, come say hi!

001.jpg

Have a great time!
I get there on the 1st. We'll be at MK on the same day 12/3 so I will keep my eye out for you. I will have my LGMH tied to my pink backpack.

Why did I not see your PTR before? Thought I'd already collected 'em all ... :upsidedow

We'll be in MK on the evening of Dec 3rd, too, maybe we'll see you! Will be looking for the LMGH! pixiedust:

Have a great time!
I get there on the 1st. We'll be at MK on the same day 12/3 so I will keep my eye out for you. I will have my LGMH tied to my pink backpack.

Why did I not see your PTR before? Thought I'd already collected 'em all ... :upsidedow

We'll be in MK on the evening of Dec 3rd, too, maybe we'll see you! Will be looking for the LMGH! pixiedust:

I will keep an eye out for both of you!!! :goodvibes And now you know what my backpack looks like too!

Try to get some sleep tonight so you can hit the ground running tomorrow!!! :cool1::dance3:

I am going to bed as soon as I can. I have to stay up until 9pm for something, but going to bed right after, especially since I have to get up at 3:30am to get ready and get to the airport! Thanks! :goodvibes

PhoenixStrength said:
I am going to bed as soon as I can. I have to stay up until 9pm for something, but going to bed right after, especially since I have to get up at 3:30am to get ready and get to the airport! Thanks! :goodvibes

I should have you wake me up! I want to be up super early so I can sleep tomorrow night. I need to wake up at 2am :scared: to catch our 6:35am flight.

I should have you wake me up! I want to be up super early so I can sleep tomorrow night. I need to wake up at 2am :scared: to catch our 6:35am flight.

My flight is 6:45am, but BWI is only about 15 minutes from me, so I only have to get up at 3:30am to make it there on time. :thumbsup2 Good luck getting sleep!!

PhoenixStrength said:
My flight is 6:45am, but BWI is only about 15 minutes from me, so I only have to get up at 3:30am to make it there on time. :thumbsup2 Good luck getting sleep!!

MHT is 108 miles :( 2 hrs 8 mins! You too have a safe trip!!!

Hello all! I am posting this from over 37,000 feet in the air, somewhere over southern VA, using a coupon for free wifi for the flight! Just wanted to say hello to everyone, and I will check in occasionally during my trip! :banana::goodvibes

Just letting everyone know I landed, checked in and my room was ready, with all requests met! I'm eating lunch now, then heading to check out resort decorations!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter