• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

A MAGICal trip to Key West and the Western Caribbean March 29/15

Ryann sounds like another 3rd or 4th grader, love to have her meet my daughter, Danielle.
Again, sounds as if we'll be right down the hall from each other. 2092
Don't know where everybody's from. We're from New Jersey
Btw we joined the cruise sort of last minute and would like to meet new friends. Our daughter, Leah who just turned 9 and is in the third grade as well. Seems like there's a lot of third graders this voyage! Hoping to see everyone at the meet up.

:jumping1: D E C K L I S T S :jumping1:

are up for all three groups (regular group, latecomer group, those of us who do both groups) - they are in the first post. Please open the FE list and at the top there are TWO links.
They will show you the decks and where the participating staterooms are located. Be aware that the files are pretty big!!!!

Please check and let me know if there are any mistakes!

Question for DAY 14 is now closed! Thanks to all who have already been playing. You don't have to play every day, but the more often you play, the better your chances of winning. :-)

Question FOURTEEN

quiz_zpsjbpwoawm.jpg

Question 14

3p_zpsawd25zlt.jpg

It's all about the food today - well, sweet treats to be precise!

Which restaurant/cafe would you find each of those treats? Please state which one you are referring to:

IMG_8948_zps5a81baa0.jpg

IMG_8999_zpsb97fa03e.jpg

IMG_9129_zpsea4667b0.jpg

a) drink - Cove Cafe
b) hard candy - Remy
c) dessert - Palo

Question FIFTEEN

quiz_zpsjbpwoawm.jpg

How to play:

Every day I will post a question here, over the next 19 days. Please PM your answer -
do NOT answer in a post!!!!
I will keep a spreadsheet and keep track of the points you earn. There will be a small token for the winner (and maybe the runners up as well), once we get on the ship.

So, do you wanna play?

Let's go .......

Question 15

2p_zpsajzvzr8q.jpg

At the aft of each of the Disney ships there is/are a/more than one different character/s. Only one ship has only ONE character (and if it can come to life it IS a character).

Name ALL the characters that are on:
Disney Magic -
Disney Wonder -
Disney Dream -
Disney Fantasy -

Okay, since it is the last weekend before the cruise I give you an unrelated bonus point riddle:

TWO bonus points will be yours if you can give me a translation to the following:
"Nau spüd's amoi sche"

Good luck!

Next question will be tomorrow.

We have our room numbers-
2511 - 2 adults (Sondra and Virginia) 1 girl 11 years old (Katie Reid)
1037 - 2 adults (Sommer and Gary) 1 girl 11 years old (Emma)
We look forward to exchanging with you!
Thank You! I have both numbers on my list.

Question for DAY 15 is now closed! Thanks to all who have already been playing. You don't have to play every day, but the more often you play, the better your chances of winning. :-)

Question FIFTEEN

quiz_zpsjbpwoawm.jpg

How to play:

Every day I will post a question here, over the next 19 days. Please PM your answer -
I will keep a spreadsheet and keep track of the points you earn. There will be a small token for the winner (and maybe the runners up as well), once we get on the ship.

So, do you wanna play?

Let's go .......

Question 15

2p_zpsajzvzr8q.jpg

At the aft of each of the Disney ships there is/are a/more than one different character/s. Only one ship has only ONE character (and if it can come to life it IS a character).

Name ALL the characters that are on:

Disney Magic - Goofy
Disney Wonder - Donald and Huey
Disney Dream - Sorcerer Mickey and his magic brooms
Disney Fantasy - Dumbo and Timothy Mouse

Okay, since it is the last weekend before the cruise I give you an unrelated bonus point riddle:

TWO bonus points will be yours if you can give me a translation to the following:
"Nau spüd's amoi sche"

And thank you to all who tried to translate for the bonus points - we had a few really good laughs!
But it was very hard indeed, as it is North Austrian slang and means ....

Now play nicely!

Question SIXTEEN

quiz_zpsjbpwoawm.jpg

How to play:

So, do you wanna play?

Let's go .......

Question 16

3p_zpsawd25zlt.jpg

Today there is a three part question.
Part 1: What was the number assigned to the Disney Dream at the Meyer Werft?
Part 2 and 3: Which two "things" remind of that number on the Dream (and both USE the number)

Bonus point - easy today!
What is the area where you can find those things on the Dream, called?

Good luck!

Next question will be tomorrow.

:welcome: to our cruise meet thread!
Unfortunately both FE list have been closed for quite some time, but join us for a meet and greet on embarkation day at 3pm in the Promenade Lounge.
Do you have a schedule of all the meets? Or is it only this one? If so, where can I find it? Thanks!

Question for DAY 16 is now closed! Thanks to all who have already been playing. You don't have to play every day, but the more often you play, the better your chances of winning. :-)

Question SIXTEEN

quiz_zpsjbpwoawm.jpg

Question 16

3p_zpsawd25zlt.jpg

Today there is a three part question.
Part 1: What was the number assigned to the Disney Dream at the Meyer Werft? 687
Part 2 and 3: Which two "things" remind of that number on the Dream (and both USE the number)

A sports bar called 687 and a red lager called 687,
which is exclusive to the Dream and the 687 sports bar. It comes from the Redhook Ale Brewery.

24de_zpsxofpsvuu.jpg

Bonus point - easy today!
What is the area where you can find those things on the Dream, called?

The District

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter