A MAGICal trip to Key West and the Western Caribbean March 29/15

Question SEVENTEEN

quiz_zpsjbpwoawm.jpg

How to play:

Every day I will post a question here, over the next 19 days. Please PM your answer -
do NOT answer in a post!!!!
I will keep a spreadsheet and keep track of the points you earn. There will be a small token for the winner (and maybe the runners up as well), once we get on the ship.

So, do you wanna play?

Let's go .......

Question 17

2p_zpsrl1uutfi.jpg

There is a round picture of Mickey on each of the ships.

There are 4 numbered pictures of the artwork. Name the ships they belong to in the order the photos are posted!!!

1_zpsvpdziyuk.jpg

2_zps7oxyonon.jpg

3_zpsdqbtuduy.jpg

4_zpsm4qvgjb1.jpg

1 Bonus point if you know where the Disney ships are registered.

Good luck!

Next question will be tomorrow.

Question for DAY 17 is now closed! Thanks to all who have already been playing. You don't have to play every day, but the more often you play, the better your chances of winning. :-)

Question SEVENTEEN

quiz_zpsjbpwoawm.jpg

Question 17

2p_zpsrl1uutfi.jpg

There is a round picture of Mickey on each of the ships.

There are 4 numbered pictures of the artwork. Name the ships they belong to in the order the photos are posted!!!

1_zpsvpdziyuk.jpg

Dream

2_zps7oxyonon.jpg

Magic

3_zpsdqbtuduy.jpg

Wonder

4_zpsm4qvgjb1.jpg

Fantasy

1 Bonus point if you know where the Disney ships are registered.

The Bahamas

Those of you who have played, please let me know your stateroom numbers! There will be a small prize for the winner and a little token for the four runners up.

Question EIGHTEEN

quiz_zpsjbpwoawm.jpg

How to play:

Every day I will post a question here, over the next 19 days. Please PM your answer -
I will keep a spreadsheet and keep track of the points you earn. There will be a small token for the winner (and maybe the runners up as well), once we get on the ship.

So, do you wanna play?

Let's go .......

Question 18

2p_zpsrl1uutfi.jpg

2 part question:
What is the name of the adult only beach at Castaway Cay?
What is the name of the bar at THAT beach?

Good luck!

Question for DAY 18 is now closed! Thanks to all who have already been playing. You don't have to play every day, but the more often you play, the better your chances of winning. :-)

Question EIGHTEEN

quiz_zpsjbpwoawm.jpg

Question 18

2p_zpsrl1uutfi.jpg

2 part question:
What is the name of the adult only beach at Castaway Cay?

Serenity Bay

What is the name of the bar at THAT beach?

Castaway Air Bar

pixiedust:Those of you who have played, please let me know your stateroom numbers! There will be a small prize for the winner and a little token for the four runners up.pixiedust:

Question NINETEEN

LAST ROUND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

quiz_zpsjbpwoawm.jpg

How to play:

So, do you wanna play?

Let's go .......

Question 19

2p_zpsrl1uutfi.jpg

On which ship will you find this chandelier?

DSC_0271_zpsba98bc10.jpg

Good luck!

Last edited:
Hope the weather reports that I'm seeing are wrong, as they often are days out. Also Caribbean weather can change quickly, raining 1 minute & beautiful sunshine 15 minutes later. Key West weather looks great, then potential for wet weather, although I'm not sure about Cozamel. Even CC has chance for AM showers, good for those doing the 5K. High in low 80s.
Let's keep our fingers crossed that we have all sunny days in the 80s all week long! Winter up North lasted too long. Here in NJ there is the possibility of snow showers this Saturday.

I also saw the weather reports. Hoping things change. The reports have improved over the last few days but we need better. Lol
Here in Central Florida we are getting a cold front again. Sat night has lows in the 40s. So don't be surprised when you arrive down here.

Question for the vets on here...i have 125 little bottles of something...dont want to check a small box. Dont know if i can..what do you all suggest? Several zip lock bag spread out in our suitcases?

We were just on the 3/15 7-night Western Caribbean cruise on the Magic. Let me know if you have any questions!

Question for the vets on here...i have 125 little bottles of something...dont want to check a small box. Dont know if i can..what do you all suggest? Several zip lock bag spread out in our suitcases?
You can do either one for the airplane, which ever is more convenient. The zip lock bag is a good idea, just make sure you carry them on the ship. The next morning after we fly in I always have to repack a bag, or two, to get on the "mouse boat" with my little bottles of something.

:smickey:

What movies were they showing? Did you have a good time?
We had a fantastic time, it was simply amazing - our best Disney cruise yet. The Cast Members told us that our week (3/15) was the first week with nice weather. Apparently it had been cloudy and rainy at each port previously. One recommendation, request Ruzica from Croatia as your server - she is AWESOME! We had her on our first Magic cruise and specifically requested her again this time. We've told her that she needs to switch to the Wonder for our Alaska cruise next summer.

The movies were Cinderella, McFarland USA, Strange Magic, Into the Woods, Big Hero 6, Alexander & the Terrible Horrible No Good Very Bad Day, Guardians of the Galaxy, and Maleficent.

Also, I added screen grabs of the "Drinks of the Day" for each day in THIS thread.

Last edited:
Hocevar, how old is your daughter Kristin? We have age specific, FE exchanges and I want to give Kristin the right gift. Thanks

We are all packed and ready to leave at 5am tomorrow. Gonna be a long day.

AND

I need to announce the winner of the countdown quiz:
LINETBO - Congratulations!!!

There will be a magnet for everyone who made at least 40 points. Thanks for playing!

If you mean onto the ship, they MUST be in your carry-on luggage. They cannot be in your checked luggage.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter