A Frump's TR: "Me Gusta Epic Mealtime! Stop Thinking My Thoughts: I'm Five." DR LINK!

Joining in. Can't wait to hear all the magic. It must be fun to enjoy WDW with a true friend.

Yay! More frump TR action! You almost had back to back trips to WDW - it really could be your second home! Can't wait to read all about it! :thumbsup2

Can't wait to read more!! I'm really looking forward to the all the Chip and Dale excitement; they're two of my favorite characters as well :goodvibes

Frumpity Frump Frump, Frumpity Frump Frump :rolleyes1 Oh sorry, I was just humming a merry tune. Cause it's Christmas month AND there's a new Frump report!! Oh happy day.

That Splash picture is one to go down in history. Oh my God, so many levels of things for me to crack up at.

I'm curious, since you got to go along with Allie and her family and they are big Disney fans... who did all the planning of which parks which days, ADRs, etc? Honestly as much as an obsessive Disney planner as I am, I really want to go with people who love Disney as much as I do and will plan everything and I can tag along for once. LOL. I've seriously been planning all our trips since I was 8, even when I just went with my parents I made all the rules. :yay:

I like that merry tune. Please record it and send me the demo. We'll produce an album of Frump hits.

Hahahaha why thank you! It was quite hilarious for us once we looked at it. It's perfect.

Allie and I made a list of all the places we wanted to eat, and I'd say the planning was pretty mutual. I helped, but I let them decide/do what they wanted because they were kind enough to take me! Plus, I totally trust their planning skills. They're a force to be reckoned with. I definitely loved not doing it all myself, though, as it's usually me.​

Yay for this report being started! It looked like a lot of fun! And I CALL MY BEST FRIEND CHIPPY TOO. Bahahahah frumplife. :lmao: I can't wait to hear more!

It will be! OMG really!? That's too funny!​

Hi there! Looking good so far, I can't wait to read more!

Hey! Thanks! :welcome:

Joining in. Can't wait to hear all the magic. It must be fun to enjoy WDW with a true friend.

:welcome: It's a blast!​

Im in for this one!

:welcome:

Can't wait to read more!! I'm really looking forward to the all the Chip and Dale excitement; they're two of my favorite characters as well :goodvibes

Yay! :welcome: They're just so great!​

Yay! More frump TR action! You almost had back to back trips to WDW - it really could be your second home! Can't wait to read all about it! :thumbsup2

You betcha! :welcome: I basically did! It was so great.​

Probably! Maybe I'll be in the background of one of your pics haha

You just might be! That would be too funny.​

:welcome:

I'm in! popcorn:: I like to read your TR's. :cool2:

:welcome: Thank you so much! I'm so glad!​

I'm here! Can't wait t hear about this trip. I loved your pics on instagram and twitter!

subbing in, but now im confused, that happens alot to me:rotfl:

you said the trip was in July, but you wont post the first update till you get back? so are you there again now?

if you are have a great trip we went in december a few years ago and loved it a great time to visit.

my son wants to go back at christmas he was only 8 months the last time, now he is almost 5 so he started asking, and to think he just got back a few months ago from two weeks there.:woohoo: thats my boy.

My goodness....page 3 already :eek: Well I'm in too! I met you on this trip...of course I have to read along and see if you liked me :rolleyes1

FauntleroyFAN07 said:
subbing in, but now im confused, that happens alot to me:rotfl:

you said the trip was in July, but you wont post the first update till you get back? so are you there again now?

if you are have a great trip we went in december a few years ago and loved it a great time to visit.

my son wants to go back at christmas he was only 8 months the last time, now he is almost 5 so he started asking, and to think he just got back a few months ago from two weeks there.:woohoo: thats my boy.

I am going in 6 days with my mom and my little sister. :)

Thank you so much! That's fantastic. Gotta hook 'em while they're young! :thumbsup2

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

solana131 said:
My goodness....page 3 already :eek: Well I'm in too! I met you on this trip...of course I have to read along and see if you liked me :rolleyes1

Yeah! It's crazy! Yes you did, and of course I did! :goodvibes You are too sweet.​

I ABSOLUTELY love your trip reports ... I'm finally joining in on one!~

I'm excited to see all of the "frump" -iness that occurs during this vacation!

StitchsGurl said:
I ABSOLUTELY love your trip reports ... I'm finally joining in on one!~

I'm excited to see all of the "frump" -iness that occurs during this vacation!

Aww thank you so much! :goodvibes Thanks for joining in! There will be much of it I'm sure! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter