A Frump's TR: "Me Gusta Epic Mealtime! Stop Thinking My Thoughts: I'm Five." DR LINK!

Are you going to do a TR on Disneyland? I sure hope you do:) My DH and I went to Disneyland about 18 years ago. I know a lot has changed since then.

Just to let you know my family and I had the pleasure of meeting Hayley (Magical Ribbons) last week in Epcot. We let her know that we found her beautiful bows because of you and Jess.

Are you going to do a TR on Disneyland? I sure hope you do:) My DH and I went to Disneyland about 18 years ago. I know a lot has changed since then.

Just to let you know my family and I had the pleasure of meeting Hayley (Magical Ribbons) last week in Epcot. We let her know that we found her beautiful bows because of you and Jess.

I actually don't think I am, sorry! But yes, a lot has certainly changed!

Aww how sweet of you! How nice to meet her! :goodvibes She is truly so talented and inventive.​

I'm sorry! I have personal reasons as to why I'm not doing it, and I'm really sorry to all who were looking forward to it.​

Aw thank you! That would be amazing! :)

No worries! I just love your perspective on all things Disney- for now the other Frump reports will do :)

It's gone midnight and I may just have to stay up to read all of this! Already looks like you had so much fun, Kristen! princess:

Just finished up. Great report. Nothing better than a Frump adventure!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter