A Frump's TR: "Me Gusta Epic Mealtime! Stop Thinking My Thoughts: I'm Five." DR LINK!

I love your guys matching dresses! They are so cute! And you could definitely be snow white no joke!

Yay! So many great updates today! :thumbsup2

I haven't been to CRT in years, but your breakfast is making me re-think that terrible decision. Your food looks amazing!!!

I gotta say, yours and Allie's bows are the CUTEST. I need to get some!

Omg. I did not realize more Frumpdates were coming today when I posted! YAY SO MANY UPDATES.

I've never done the Surrey Bikes before but it seems so fun! It's hard to pick that over going to a park though so who knows when I'll get around to it.

Your Muppet attire is CHOICE. :thumbsup2

I WISH YOU COULD BE THERE TOO. I am so sad we're missing each other! GAH.

Oh man, now you got me all riled up thinking about handsome mermen flocking to us!!!!! *fans self*

I love that you guys ate a cookie right before dinner. This is always me.

Did you guys have the DDP @ 50's? Are milkshakes included?

LOL YOUR NOTE. I love it.

Aw I like the Pixar Pals Countdown to fun but I didn't expect it to last long b/c Mickey isn't in it and all. I am so excited to see what they come up with next!

Omg. This was just an EXTREMELY frumpy night for the two of you with that CM at Tower of Terror, holding your shoes up, and the lack of skill at Fantasia Gardens. It makes for an awesome TR and I can't wait to read more! And didn't you go to Disney TWO times since then?? Between your trips and Jess being there til August, endless frumpy reports are headin' my way... zip a dee do dah, zip a dee ay!!

Love your updates! It's fun to be 5! ;) The wishing stars and wands.... ahhh so darn cute!

So funny but this photo makes it look like Ms. Snow is staring you down!

Glad to know that you survived the rains and looked great while doing so! There's never a bad photo of you might I add. ::yes::

By any chance did you get the Dis themed bows from Magical Bows? I didn't have time to get any before our last trip once I found it here on the DisBoards.

Have fun with your Spring Break.

Aw thanks! We had fun for ourselves. :-)

Ah it does! Haha she probably was. :P

Oh yes there is! We did survive though, thank goodness.

Yes! Magicalribbons.com. She's amazing!

Thanks!​

Kristen, you just made me want to do Fantasia Gardens on my next trip. Excellent updates, my friend!

It's really fun! Thanks!​

That pastry picture...I wish it were real so I could eat it. It looks so good!

I wish I could eat all the Disney food right now haha.​

I love your guys matching dresses! They are so cute! And you could definitely be snow white no joke!

Thanks! We love them too! Aw thank you so much! I would love that. What a great gig that would be...​

Yay! So many great updates today! :thumbsup2

I haven't been to CRT in years, but your breakfast is making me re-think that terrible decision. Your food looks amazing!!!

I gotta say, yours and Allie's bows are the CUTEST. I need to get some!

Thanks!

Oh you should definitely go back! It was wonderful!

We LOVE our bows. We're obsessed. You definitely should!​

Omg. I did not realize more Frumpdates were coming today when I posted! YAY SO MANY UPDATES.

I've never done the Surrey Bikes before but it seems so fun! It's hard to pick that over going to a park though so who knows when I'll get around to it.

Your Muppet attire is CHOICE. :thumbsup2

I WISH YOU COULD BE THERE TOO. I am so sad we're missing each other! GAH.

Oh yes! I was on a ROLL.

Yeah I don't know whenill do it, but it seems fun!

Why thank you! :upsidedow

AHHH THE SADNESS.​

Oh man, now you got me all riled up thinking about handsome mermen flocking to us!!!!! *fans self*

I love that you guys ate a cookie right before dinner. This is always me.

Did you guys have the DDP @ 50's? Are milkshakes included?

LOL YOUR NOTE. I love it.

Nothing says "happily ever after" like slews of gorgeous adoring mermen. :thumbsup2

Like this is my life. Why the heck not!?

We didn't, but I've done 50's on the DDP before and YES, milkshakes are included.

We're frumps.​

Aw I like the Pixar Pals Countdown to fun but I didn't expect it to last long b/c Mickey isn't in it and all. I am so excited to see what they come up with next!

Omg. This was just an EXTREMELY frumpy night for the two of you with that CM at Tower of Terror, holding your shoes up, and the lack of skill at Fantasia Gardens. It makes for an awesome TR and I can't wait to read more! And didn't you go to Disney TWO times since then?? Between your trips and Jess being there til August, endless frumpy reports are headin' my way... zip a dee do dah, zip a dee ay!!

I'm hoping for something fabulous!

Yes it definitely was. We were just goin' to town. Yes I did! Gah so many updates to write...:faint:

Awesome updates as usual!:)

I just have one complaint.

There weren't enough Castle pictures!;):)

I gotta have two things:

I gotta have more Castle pictures

and

I GOTTA HAVE MORE COWBELL!;):)

Awesome updates as usual!:)

I just have one complaint.

There weren't enough Castle pictures!;):)

I gotta have two things:

I gotta have more Castle pictures

and

I GOTTA HAVE MORE COWBELL!;):)

I'll try to remember that for next time!​

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

Hi Kristen, where to begin.

I think this is your first update since I officially joined the DIS (and WOW did you ever update), even though I've been reading your's and many other TR's over the years.
You even played a role in me actually writing one myself.
Thank you for all the Frump reports up to now (and what the hell, the many yet to come in the future).

As for the current updates, that photo at ToT :rotfl:... I love Disney CM's :thumbsup2

So many good updates! Love it! Thanks for keeping me entertained on my sicky day.

I am seriously in love with CRT. Going for breakfast and dinner during August trip ;) How did you score the window view? Tell me your secret!

Yay Muppets! I can't wait to find that key! (Maybe I should bring a screwdriver...doesn't look like the key is easily accessible....)

Delicious looking cookie. And yet another snack added to my list.

I think TOT has one of the best queue for long waits. So much to look at!

Hey frump! I got so stinking behind on your TR but I'm finally all caught up! If I commented on everything I wanted to this thing would go on for several hours probably, so I'll spare you and just say that I'm loving it OF COURSE. Yall are just precious. So excited that I get to meet you! :goodvibes

And... yeah! :thumbsup2

I am mid-way through catching up on all the recent posts you made, but I had to comment IMMEDIATELY and say GERTIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE <3 <3

I love this so far, seriously I just crack up the whole time.
Especially at every "FART SHOES", :rotfl2::rotfl2:

Super excited for our dismeet in May!
we'll be making an appearance in each others tr's, WOOOOO!

I need to have breakfast in Cinderella's castle. It's soooooooo expensive though. I love your dresses and your Muppets t-shirt I want both

Enjoyed the updates!!

Love your Mickey dresses and your hairbows! Too freaking cute!

Thanks!

Thank you! We love them.​

I'm in! Loved reading your other TR's! Can't wait to hear about this one.

:welcome: Thanks! I'm so glad!​

Hi Kristen, where to begin.

I think this is your first update since I officially joined the DIS (and WOW did you ever update), even though I've been reading your's and many other TR's over the years.
You even played a role in me actually writing one myself.
Thank you for all the Frump reports up to now (and what the hell, the many yet to come in the future).

As for the current updates, that photo at ToT :rotfl:... I love Disney CM's :thumbsup2

I'm so glad you've joined! :welcome: I'm so happy to be of inspiration! :thumbsup2

Hahaha the CM's are so great.​

So many good updates! Love it! Thanks for keeping me entertained on my sicky day.

I am seriously in love with CRT. Going for breakfast and dinner during August trip ;) How did you score the window view? Tell me your secret!

Yay Muppets! I can't wait to find that key! (Maybe I should bring a screwdriver...doesn't look like the key is easily accessible....)

Delicious looking cookie. And yet another snack added to my list.

I think TOT has one of the best queue for long waits. So much to look at!

Thank you! I'm glad to help! Hope you feel better now.

I love it there SO much. It's perfect. We just got lucky! We didn't even ask for one!

Hahaha you don't actually pick it up. It's screwed into the floor so guests won't take it.

It was SO good. Definitely a must-eat.

Definitely! It's very interesting.​

Hey frump! I got so stinking behind on your TR but I'm finally all caught up! If I commented on everything I wanted to this thing would go on for several hours probably, so I'll spare you and just say that I'm loving it OF COURSE. Yall are just precious. So excited that I get to meet you! :goodvibes

And... yeah! :thumbsup2

That's okay! Can't wait to meet you too!​

So.....are you mermaids yet? Did Arial follow through? :confused3

Why yes, I am updating from Triton's palace as we speak. ;)

I am mid-way through catching up on all the recent posts you made, but I had to comment IMMEDIATELY and say GERTIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE <3 <3

Hahaha she misses you!​

I love this so far, seriously I just crack up the whole time.
Especially at every "FART SHOES", :rotfl2::rotfl2:

Super excited for our dismeet in May!
we'll be making an appearance in each others tr's, WOOOOO!

Ah I'm so glad we entertain you haha. Can't wait to meet you! :yay:

I need to have breakfast in Cinderella's castle. It's soooooooo expensive though. I love your dresses and your Muppets t-shirt I want both

I know it's crazy. Definitely not a can-do on every trip. Thanks!​

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter