A Disney Dream Come True - Nov/Dec TR ~ Oct10 Another TR :)

I KNOW WHERE THAT IS! Hahaha. Would you believe I never get to play the game? I finally got to play today, it was fun! :)

I never met the Dwarves either, for all the parties that I went to. Your shot turned out great, that's a wonderful photo.

Also, I went down Main Street yesterday and looked at the Scrooge windows - they're really cool!

Awesome pic with the dwarfs! We only got to meet Snow White and the Prince when we went.

I am guessing you are heading to Space Mountain next...

Great update :thumbsup2

Love the Dwarfs pic, so cute :)

Did you notice any changes to IASW? It was closed when we were there and me and Dave were wondering if they had added subtle Disney Characters to the line up :)

Our boat stopped a few times and a few people were taking flash pictures. No one minded so I snuck in two myself. Shhhh!

You aren't allowed to take flash pictures? Oops, hope the Mickey Photo Police don't come knocking on my door.
I took a picture in the Monster's Inc. Laugh Factory before the show started of the cylinder and had a CM come up and tell me pictures weren't allowed. He was nice about it, I had no idea. But I got the picture I wanted, nothing else in there is really photo worthy anyway.

2010_1129Misc0197.jpg

Doesn't she know how a bell works?

Great update! I'm so jealous you got to meet the 7 Dwarfs! That was one thing I really wanted to do, until of course our party plans disappeared and we didn't go, but there is always next time! I can't wait until Olivia hits the magical 40 inch mark and can ride BTMRR and Splash! I love your bootlegged pic, everyone looks so excited!

GREAT update!!! The Christmas party seems like so much fun! I really want to get there during the Christmas season one of these years. :confused3

Sorry you missed the castle lighting - I would have been bummed, but hopefully you got to see it later in the week. :goodvibes

AAwwwww....what a great update!!! YAY for meeting the 7 dwarves!! That is so cool and you are right that is a great picture!!!!!

Your Dumbo and Castle picture is gorgeous!!! Very nice!!!

Thank you! I bought a really nice frame and have the Dwarfs picture hanging in my office at work. :goodvibes

Love the Dwarfs pic!!! Nice job with the flash shots on pirates! I took a lot in there but only a few turned out good:sad2:

Thanks! I was in line for a better Pirates shot at the end there when Jack is singing, but our boat suddenly jerked forward. :rolleyes:

I KNOW WHERE THAT IS! Hahaha. Would you believe I never get to play the game? I finally got to play today, it was fun! :)

I never met the Dwarves either, for all the parties that I went to. Your shot turned out great, that's a wonderful photo.

Also, I went down Main Street yesterday and looked at the Scrooge windows - they're really cool!

:rotfl: :rotfl: The games ARE fun! A lot of times people weren't moving forward because they were still playing. (Including us once or twice!)

Oh you so have to meet the Dwarfs if you can.... they were fun and it makes a really great picture.

So jealous you can just go down Main Street whenever you want to. How soon after your home are you booking your next trip?

Awesome pic with the dwarfs! We only got to meet Snow White and the Prince when we went.

I am guessing you are heading to Space Mountain next...

Thanks! The Prince was on my objective list too. :thumbsup2

Good guess!!

Great update :thumbsup2

Love the Dwarfs pic, so cute :)

Did you notice any changes to IASW? It was closed when we were there and me and Dave were wondering if they had added subtle Disney Characters to the line up :)

Just the line up. Oh and the clock I took a picture of. We didn't remember that, was it always there? :confused3

We were thrown because where we usually go for the alternate entrance was now the area for the regular lines. We were going to stick it out and wait but Ariana started to become agitated and a bit disruptive so we turned around to ask a CM where to go. Basically the lines reversed but I didn't notice any other changes. :teeth:

You aren't allowed to take flash pictures? Oops, hope the Mickey Photo Police don't come knocking on my door.
I took a picture in the Monster's Inc. Laugh Factory before the show started of the cylinder and had a CM come up and tell me pictures weren't allowed. He was nice about it, I had no idea. But I got the picture I wanted, nothing else in there is really photo worthy anyway.

Ahhh, you're one of those people are you? ;)

The first time we were in the Laugh Floor I wanted to take a picture, without the flash, of George up on the screen but I too had the same friendly request from a CM. It must be the technology they use - they don't want anything revealed to chip away at the magic. :wizard:

Doesn't she know how a bell works?

She does. She's always wanting to see every part of objects like that and would take it apart if she could too. The CM chuckled when she did that and told us almost every single person that rings the bell always tips it up and looks underneath.

Great update! I'm so jealous you got to meet the 7 Dwarfs! That was one thing I really wanted to do, until of course our party plans disappeared and we didn't go, but there is always next time! I can't wait until Olivia hits the magical 40 inch mark and can ride BTMRR and Splash! I love your bootlegged pic, everyone looks so excited!

I'm sorry you had to change your plans like that but yay for next time! :yay: How much longer for Olivia to grow? :hyper: We totally used that as motivation to Demetri to eat all his vegetables! :rotfl:

GREAT update!!! The Christmas party seems like so much fun! I really want to get there during the Christmas season one of these years. :confused3

Sorry you missed the castle lighting - I would have been bummed, but hopefully you got to see it later in the week. :goodvibes

Next time around Christmas, I'm absolutely going to two parties. There's just too many things I want to do! :rolleyes: I really hope you get there - soon!

We had two more days at MK to see the Castle lighting so while I was giving my head an imaginary 'doh!' slap at the time, I wasn't too disappointed.

Yeah, very true. But seriously, we were criss crossing the park several times just to get to things and there was a LOT we didn't do. I'd rather shell out the extra bucks and enjoy myself much more.

I agree. We went to Toon town since that was the only place designated on the map as having characters. Not sure why the Dwarves weren't listed as a character meeting place. By the time I got there saw the Princesses I asked where the Dwarves were. I was a bit annoyed that they weren't displayed on the map since I went through FantasyLand to get to ToonTown, I wasn't that far from the Dwarves.:furious: By the time I got to the Dwarves the line was rediculous. I even checked after the second parade since it looked like 125,000,000 people left after the Fireworks, and another 250,000,000 people left after the parade I thought it would be empty. No such luck.

I agree. We went to Toon town since that was the only place designated on the map as having characters. Not sure why the Dwarves weren't listed as a character meeting place. By the time I got there saw the Princesses I asked where the Dwarves were. I was a bit annoyed that they weren't displayed on the map since I went through FantasyLand to get to ToonTown, I wasn't that far from the Dwarves.:furious: By the time I got to the Dwarves the line was rediculous. I even checked after the second parade since it looked like 125,000,000 people left after the Fireworks, and another 250,000,000 people left after the parade I thought it would be empty. No such luck.

I didn't even realize they weren't on the map! I knew from the DIS they were going to be in the stroller area right at 7pm.

That explains why the guy behind George in line was so impressed we were there early. While the rest of us were off on Fantasyland rides, he'd asked George how he knew the Dwarfs would be there and George told him I was on "a board or something". :rolleyes: When I got back and said it was the DIS boards the guy nodded knowingly and said he was with Tour Guide Mike.

George thought he was Mike. :laughing:

Mickey Mom.... I am so excited I started reading your report and instantly recognized your family.

I have not read past your first post so not sure if you have told the story yet but my family was on the stairs in Canada with you for Illuminations when the inconsiderate person decided to put his child on his shoulders blocking the view for all of us. I love what your hubby did it was priceless but I will not let the cat out of the bag and allow you to save that for your story.

This is the first time in the last 3 years that I have been reading these boards that I saw someone's trip report that I saw in the parks

And we are all from Canada.

I love the dwarves picture. That is awesome

Thanks!!

Mickey Mom.... I am so excited I started reading your report and instantly recognized your family.

I have not read past your first post so not sure if you have told the story yet but my family was on the stairs in Canada with you for Illuminations when the inconsiderate person decided to put his child on his shoulders blocking the view for all of us. I love what your hubby did it was priceless but I will not let the cat out of the bag and allow you to save that for your story.

This is the first time in the last 3 years that I have been reading these boards that I saw someone's trip report that I saw in the parks

And we are all from Canada.

NO WAY!!!! Hello there and :welcome: !!!

I haven't told the story yet but I can't WAIT to share it -- we laughed all night about it and he still gets an evil grin when we bring it up. How awesome is it that you found me???

Love the Dwarfs picture :)

Thanks!! And :welcome: !! Glad you're following along!

Oh man, those people at the Haunted Mansion that loudly talk along with the spiel are annoying........

...........wait, I think it was me........nope, we weren't there yet! :lmao:

Oh man, those people at the Haunted Mansion that loudly talk along with the spiel are annoying........

...........wait, I think it was me........nope, we weren't there yet! :lmao:

:lmao: :lmao: Nah, they weren't annoying. Honestly I couldn't figure out at first why I was hearing an 'echo' - that's why I was distracted. It did actually make me listen a bit more. :laughing:

Thanks!!

NO WAY!!!! Hello there and :welcome: !!!

I haven't told the story yet but I can't WAIT to share it -- we laughed all night about it and he still gets an evil grin when we bring it up. How awesome is it that you found me???

Thanks!! And :welcome: !! Glad you're following along!

I was the bigger guy standing in front of the stroller who thanked you for saying something to him. Not sure if you remember me or not. My wife was sitting on the stairs in front of the stroller and my oldest was trying his best not to fall asleep beside her.

I was the bigger guy standing in front of the stroller who thanked you for saying something to him. Not sure if you remember me or not. My wife was sitting on the stairs in front of the stroller and my oldest was trying his best not to fall asleep beside her.

I do remember! I told George earlier today about your post and he laughed with the memory. :laughing: Small world eh?

Heidi that's awesome! Thanks and Happy Holidays to you too! :santa: :santa:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter