A Daily Dose of Disney Drama! 5/02/13 PG 53 THE END

monsters_zpscc2c9ca6.jpg

Hi Dawn! Happy Easter to you too! This is just the cutest picture!!!! Now if you could just photoshop that darn crane out. Very creative costumes, what a great idea - Caitlin looks so sweet as Boo!

Hi Dawn! Happy Easter to you too! This is just the cutest picture!!!! Now if you could just photoshop that darn crane out. Very creative costumes, what a great idea - Caitlin looks so sweet as Boo!

HI! Thank you :)
Thanks. We had a lot of fun with those costumes :)

Great costumes, very creative.

I'm not going to comment on hormonal women. ;) :lmao:

Hey Gang! Look at my ticker :cool1:

One month from today we will grab this

luggage_zpse7938ec0.jpg

(I am in love with my new suitcase)

and head here.
dtw_zps03e04905.jpg

A few hours later we will arrive here

Disneys-Art-of-Animation-sign_zpsfee144d1.jpg

We'll spend the afternoon exploring the resort and then have dinner here
disneysummer2010115_zps9599148a.jpg

:woohoo: Can't wait!

That is just the cutest suitcase!

:cool1: Woo Hoo for 1 month! :cool1:

I hope you guys love AoA! :goodvibes

Thank you :)
I can't wait to go and yet I want the next month to go very slowly since Caitlin will fly to her new home at the end of our vacation :worried:

Thanks. The Little Mermaid is my favorite movie so I am excited to stay there.

Thank you :)
I can't wait to go and yet I want the next month to go very slowly since Caitlin will fly to her new home at the end of our vacation :worried:

Oh Wow! This trip is sure going to have a bittersweet ending. At least the two of you can co-write another awesome TR together!

Oh Wow! This trip is sure going to have a bittersweet ending. At least the two of you can co-write another awesome TR together!

Since this trip is going to be very emotional we may just keep this one to ourselves and not do a TR. We do plan to write a DL one though :)

Since this trip is going to be very emotional we may just keep this one to ourselves and not do a TR. We do plan to write a DL one though :)

Ah - that's too bad, but I certainly understand. I think a DL TR would be a lot of fun!

It's the wheels, right? You love the wheels?

Yep :rotfl:

To a horizontal escalator? How cool is that? Is there usually a long wait? Or can you fastpass it?

Fastpass of course! :rotfl:

Officially green with envy! :)

Well you have a VERY enviable trip coming up yourself!

No drama this time! :goodvibes

We're keeping our fingers crossed for no drama!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter