A Daily Dose of Disney Drama! 5/02/13 PG 53 THE END

It sounds so beautiful (except for the feeling sick part) and intimate. I absolutely adore your dress!

Congratulations!

AWWWW!!!!

Very sweet!!!

Great story. Beautiful pictures. Great dress.

You both look so happy!

Congratulations and Happy Valentines Day! :lovestruc

It sounds so beautiful (except for the feeling sick part) and intimate. I absolutely adore your dress!

Congratulations!

It was very nice :) Thank you I got it from American Eagle :goodvibes

Thank you!

What a beautiful wedding... You are truly blessed... Congratulations!!!!

Thank you!

AWWWW!!!!

Very sweet!!!

Great story. Beautiful pictures. Great dress.

You both look so happy!

Congratulations and Happy Valentines Day! :lovestruc

Thank you!

We are happy! I get to see him in 18 days :yay:

Thank you! To you as well!

Very nice, congrats once again!

Thank you!

Aww! Such a sweet update on Valentines Day:bride: Your dress was really cute! And your dad officiated...that's really special.
I hope you two have many years filled with lots of blessings.
Congrats!

Valentine's Day is the perfect day for this post! Coincidence? I think not! :rotfl:

So your dad officiated over your wedding? That's pretty cool! And you were going to get married on a pontoon boat? That's a very cool idea. Sorry you had to cancel, but you had a lovely spot.

Did I miss this - when did you guys get your marriage license? Was it the day before? I am so confused. Sorry.

You pictures are beautiful and I think its wonderful that you had such a spontaneous, casual wedding in your favorite place on earth. Congratulations to both of you!

Beautiful wedding pics! So sweet that you were able to do it in such a quiet little spot, and with your Dad officiating made it more special!

Aww! Such a sweet update on Valentines Day:bride: Your dress was really cute! And your dad officiated...that's really special.
I hope you two have many years filled with lots of blessings.
Congrats!

Thank you!

Yea after he did a wedding for a couple of friends of his I had always wanted him to officiate for my wedding :goodvibes

Thank you!

Valentine's Day is the perfect day for this post! Coincidence? I think not! :rotfl:

So your dad officiated over your wedding? That's pretty cool! And you were going to get married on a pontoon boat? That's a very cool idea. Sorry you had to cancel, but you had a lovely spot.

Did I miss this - when did you guys get your marriage license? Was it the day before? I am so confused. Sorry.

You pictures are beautiful and I think its wonderful that you had such a spontaneous, casual wedding in your favorite place on earth. Congratulations to both of you!

I thought it was very fitting!

Yep and yeah I wish I hadn't been feeling so sick!

My dad took care of all of that stuff :goodvibes

Thank you!

Beautiful wedding pics! So sweet that you were able to do it in such a quiet little spot, and with your Dad officiating made it more special!

Thank you!

Congratulations! You look great and not the least bit sick. I'm glad you were able to have the wedding that YOU wanted.

First of all....
Congratulations! The wedding looked very sweet and you both look so much in love. I joke with my daughter, who is only 6, that I would love for her to get married at Disney. I get the typical kid response of, "ewwwww, I am not getting married!".

Also "Hello fellow Michiganders!" We are in the metro Detroit Area and also love cheering on the Tigers.

I don't usually post, just lurk, but your story and pictures really make me feel like my family is there with you.

I love the red shirt you wore to HS.

I have enjoyed reading the report so far and look forward to the rest of the story.

Congrats on your marriage, you guys both look so happy in the photos! :goodvibes

thank you!

Beautiful wedding story, congrats again on your marriage!:bride:

Thank you!

Congratulations! You look great and not the least bit sick. I'm glad you were able to have the wedding that YOU wanted.

Thank you!

Yeah in most pictures I hid how sick I was pretty well :lmao:

First of all....
Congratulations! The wedding looked very sweet and you both look so much in love. I joke with my daughter, who is only 6, that I would love for her to get married at Disney. I get the typical kid response of, "ewwwww, I am not getting married!".

:lmao: I am sure someday she will come around :thumbsup2

Also "Hello fellow Michiganders!" We are in the metro Detroit Area and also love cheering on the Tigers.

Awesome! Welcome to our TR!

I don't usually post, just lurk, but your story and pictures really make me feel like my family is there with you.

I love the red shirt you wore to HS.

I have enjoyed reading the report so far and look forward to the rest of the story.

Aw thank you for reading!

Congratulations Caitlin!

Thank you!

What better day to post about a wedding than Valentine's day?!

You did that on purpose, didn't you? :laughing:

Finally the moment you all have been waiting so patiently for!

I was going to make a joke here and say something like, "Yay! I couldn't wait for the MK day!"

But... naw. I want to know all the details of yours and Andrew's big day!

I was feeling horrible but as a true testament to how much I love Andrew I put that all aside to get married.

Uh, huh. Or were you thinking, "Just get it together for a few hours girl. Then once we're married, he'll have to take care of me. In sickness and in health, ya know." <rubs hands gleefully and evilly together>

The original plan for our wedding was getting a pontoon boat from the Grand Floridian and having our wedding in the lake in front of the Magic Kingdom but with my stomach issues we weren't sure how my body would react to the waves and a moving boat.

Too bad you weren't feeling well enough to do that... but I'm quite impressed with the way you guys came up with a 'Plan B'.

This morning we were scrambling for places to get married when we remembered that there was a little pavilion just around the corner from our room.

Can anyone say: "serendipity"?

Well the boys came to the room first so there was no dramatic Bride entrance

Do you regret that? Or are you okay with it?

To some brides it's a big deal, for others not at all.

We were glowing from all of the excitement and headed to the pavilion.

I've shot a couple of weddings and there's nothing more amazing then the way the bride glows. You just can't fake that.

There was a lone CM working in the garden area and I am pretty sure she knew what we were doing but just left us to it and the next time we saw someone wasn't until after we were married.

Nice.

We took our places at the spur of the moment alter and my dad performed the ceremony.

What a special Father/Daughter moment. :thumbsup2

Once the ceremony was done we realized the camera didn't have an sd card in it :crazy2::sad: So these are our staged ceremony pictures.

Oh no! But the staged shots are very nice.

DSC00443.jpg

I've already learned that you wore these toms... but when I first saw this pic I thought, "Oh, she's already changed out of her high heels." :rotfl:

My dad said a toast to our marriage and I love the look on Andrew's face in this picture.

DSC00454.jpg

You're right. That's a great pic. :thumbsup2

Andrew and I had bellinis so for a while I was feeling a lot better!

Oh? Why is that? Could you please explain it in detail???

:rolleyes:

For breakfast dad had

DSC00458.jpg

I like your dad even more now. That's my fave brekkie.

mmmmmm.... eggs Bennie...

My favorite shot! :thumbsup2

Then I started feeling sick again and decided to head back to the room.

Awww... too bad. But at least you were able to get through the important bits.

Andrew and I chose to elope because of the family issues he was having and although this definitely didn't solve anything this wedding was more "us".

I hear ya. I know a few people that have done the same... for the same reasons.

It was with the people we loved in a place that I love and he fell in love with.

And that's what's really important, right?

but with the demands the family was making I felt more like I was trying to please them then do anything I wanted to do.

That bugs me. Who's day is it anyway? Yours and Andrew's. They had their day, now let you have yours.

Grrrr..... :mad:

My dream since i was 12 was to be married in Disney and marrying Andrew in Disney made all my dreams come true.

What are you trying to do to me?!? Now I need a kleenex....

Happy Valetine's Day!

Right back atcha to you and yours.

Thanks so much for sharing your day with us. :goodvibes

Love your wedding photos! What a perfect place to get married and perfect for you and Andrew! So sad to hear you were sick but at least were feeling better for the ceremony.

You did that on purpose, didn't you? :laughing:

:lmao: Yep put it off for almost six months just so I could post it on V day!

I was going to make a joke here and say something like, "Yay! I couldn't wait for the MK day!"

But... naw. I want to know all the details of yours and Andrew's big day!

Uh, huh. Or were you thinking, "Just get it together for a few hours girl. Then once we're married, he'll have to take care of me. In sickness and in health, ya know." <rubs hands gleefully and evilly together>

Not exactly :lmao:

Too bad you weren't feeling well enough to do that... but I'm quite impressed with the way you guys came up with a 'Plan B'.

I always have a back up plan :thumbsup2

Can anyone say: "serendipity"?

Do you regret that? Or are you okay with it?

To some brides it's a big deal, for others not at all.

I did regret it at the time but when we had our wedding blessing I got a redo :thumbsup2

I've shot a couple of weddings and there's nothing more amazing then the way the bride glows. You just can't fake that.

Nice.

What a special Father/Daughter moment. :thumbsup2

It was very nice :)

Oh no! But the staged shots are very nice.

Thank you!

I've already learned that you wore these toms... but when I first saw this pic I thought, "Oh, she's already changed out of her high heels." :rotfl:

Yeah I am not really a high heels girl unless I am dressed up and I am pretty sure with how sick I was I wouldn't have been able to stand up straight in them :rotfl2:

You're right. That's a great pic. :thumbsup2

Oh? Why is that? Could you please explain it in detail???

:rolleyes:

Alcohol makes the good times roll!

I like your dad even more now. That's my fave brekkie.

mmmmmm.... eggs Bennie...

My favorite shot! :thumbsup2

Thank you!

Awww... too bad. But at least you were able to get through the important bits.

True but the day sort of does a rollercoaster from here on out with its ups and downs.

I hear ya. I know a few people that have done the same... for the same reasons.

And that's what's really important, right?

That bugs me. Who's day is it anyway? Yours and Andrew's. They had their day, now let you have yours.

Grrrr..... :mad:

I felt the same way. It was really too bad and I didn't want to step on anyone's toes. It's just I wanted it to be about me and Andrew and after having to involve family members that I didn't really have a connection with in the wedding it got a little out of hand :headache:

What are you trying to do to me?!? Now I need a kleenex....

:hug:

Right back atcha to you and yours.

Thanks so much for sharing your day with us. :goodvibes

Thank you for reading!

Love your wedding photos! What a perfect place to get married and perfect for you and Andrew! So sad to hear you were sick but at least were feeling better for the ceremony.

Thank you! It was an amazing wedding! I was so glad I felt better for a while!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter