A Baptism, MNSSHP, & FD...sweating our way through 6 days at POP!! Completed!

Hi Tim!! Looks like I'm back in time for your farewell TR party! :sad2: I've been mega busy - fixed my lap top but just had to work about 60 hours last week. I'm off this week and getting caught up the important things in life, ya know! :lmao:

I loved the AK updates and the pictures of you guys on EE were a trip! Even Mel's face (or lack thereof) is hysterical! The shot of you sleeping is priceless! :rotfl2: I'm glad you also enjoyed the food at Yak & Yeti. We have an ADR there (TS) for our April trip and our AK day. We love Chinese food and I've read good things about it so good to know! :)

I'll be jumping back over to your March PTR shortly...I can't wait to get the WISH update! :cutie:

Again, great job on your TR and thanks for sharing everything with us!

Heather

Awesome end to your TR! It looks like your family had a very magical time! :wizard:

Now I am going to head over to your PTR! :)
Sorry I never responded. I came over here to 'complete' my TR and send it to the finished section! LOL Thanks for reading!!!

Hi Tim!! Looks like I'm back in time for your farewell TR party! :sad2: I've been mega busy - fixed my lap top but just had to work about 60 hours last week. I'm off this week and getting caught up the important things in life, ya know! :lmao:

I loved the AK updates and the pictures of you guys on EE were a trip! Even Mel's face (or lack thereof) is hysterical! The shot of you sleeping is priceless! :rotfl2: I'm glad you also enjoyed the food at Yak & Yeti. We have an ADR there (TS) for our April trip and our AK day. We love Chinese food and I've read good things about it so good to know! :)

I'll be jumping back over to your March PTR shortly...I can't wait to get the WISH update! :cutie:

Again, great job on your TR and thanks for sharing everything with us!

Heather
Thanks for following along!!!!!! I will see you over on my PTR. I'm going to try to come up some funnier faces (or something) for my next EE ride.

I think you will enjoy Y&Y. We did and I'm not a 'lover' of Chinese food. I eat occasionally.

Never too late to start your own PTR. :rolleyes1:rolleyes1

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter