A Baptism, MNSSHP, & FD...sweating our way through 6 days at POP!! Completed!

DSC06929.jpg

I know some people love this ride but I don't get it. I think it is the worst ride ever. I know DinoLand is supossed to be 'cheesy' and this ride fits the bill. I won't be rushing to go back on this ride any time soon.

I have to say, I can't agree with you more, this entire area in my opinion is a complete disaster. We keep walking when we get there. I don't get it at all.:confused3

When I finally got off the ride I had to track down the girls. Once I found them we had one more snack credit to use. We got Juliana one more treat... a Mickey icecream sandwich.
DSC06933.jpg

She is too cute!!.

I know I can get an icecream sandwich anywhere, but they always seem to tatse sooooo much better in Disneyworld.:thumbsup2

Great job on the TR Tim, I'm already subbed on your PTR. popcorn::

You guys looked liked you had a great time.:woohoo:

Fantastic TR, Tim. Despite the heat, it looked like everyone had a great time.
I'll see you in March!

Ana posing again? Yep, she IS like me when I was her age! :cutie:

Ugh..I hate leaving. :sad1: Can't wait for your March TR! Hope we run into each other. :)

I know some people love this ride but I don't get it. I think it is the worst ride ever. I know DinoLand is supossed to be 'cheesy' and this ride fits the bill. I won't be rushing to go back on this ride any time soon.

Although I do agree that DinoLand is cheesy, I LOVE Primeval Whirl! I could ride it all day!

Glad your luggage wasn't lost! Looking forward to your next report.

This is what the girls looked like when they realized we were leaving.

DSC06935.jpg

This is how Mark and I look every trip when we get to the car for our ride to the beach or to the airport. :-)

Tim, great job on the trip report--again. As you know, I've "adopted" Juliana as my CSR girl and I am so glad that I've gotten to know your family. I'll be in on the fun on the PTR--see you there. :)

Waaaaaaahhhhh....

It is over. :(

Great report! Great finish!

Love the pics!! :) She is so cute!

I can't wait for the WISH!

Hey! I heard there was a party going on over here.

Wait, it's over?

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO. I'll still go back and read.

I'm really happy you guys had a nice trip.

Juliana's a lucky girl. She will cherish those memories. Well the ones she finds important enough to store in her brain :)

:sad1:

See you on the twofer.
Ya know it!!!! :thumbsup2

I have to say, I can't agree with you more, this entire area in my opinion is a complete disaster. We keep walking when we get there. I don't get it at all.:confused3

I know I can get an icecream sandwich anywhere, but they always seem to tatse sooooo much better in Disneyworld.:thumbsup2

Great job on the TR Tim, I'm already subbed on your PTR. popcorn::

You guys looked liked you had a great time.:woohoo:
I like Dinoland but PW is horrible. I dug this post up for you (took me a while too LOLOL) it tells the story of Dinoland. It is very interesting. If you get a chance, check it out! http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?p=21289740#post21289740

Ice cream sandwiches also taste better when it is 95 out. LOLOL

I'll be seeing ya on the DisDads thread or my TR... only 3 months to go!!!

Fantastic TR, Tim. Despite the heat, it looked like everyone had a great time.
I'll see you in March!
We did have a great time. I wish we had 1 more day to goto Epcot but we will see that in March. Our meet must happen too. :thumbsup2

Ana posing again? Yep, she IS like me when I was her age! :cutie:

Ugh..I hate leaving. :sad1: Can't wait for your March TR! Hope we run into each other. :)
She loves her posing. LOLOL

Maybe we can figure something out for March.... even if it is a quick hi!

Although I do agree that DinoLand is cheesy, I LOVE Primeval Whirl! I could ride it all day!

Glad your luggage wasn't lost! Looking forward to your next report.
I think there was quite a few things that went wrong on this trip... although they all seemed to work themselves out for the better.

Thanks for following along! :goodvibes
This is how Mark and I look every trip when we get to the car for our ride to the beach or to the airport. :-)
That's funny! You have to get a picture of it next time!!!! LOL
Tim, great job on the trip report--again. As you know, I've "adopted" Juliana as my CSR girl and I am so glad that I've gotten to know your family. I'll be in on the fun on the PTR--see you there. :)
Thanks Kathy! I ain't going anywhere.. see you on your threads or mine. I need to visit the CSR thread a little more often. :surfweb:

Waaaaaaahhhhh....

It is over. :(

Great report! Great finish!

Love the pics!! :) She is so cute!

I can't wait for the WISH!
Thanks for following along Maroo! Hopefully my next PTR will be a Wish PTR. We are still waiting for the call from Juliana's granters. :surfweb:

Hey! I heard there was a party going on over here.

Wait, it's over?

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO. I'll still go back and read.
Better late than never!!!! I have to update my last few entries on my TOC. Then you can skip the banter and just get down to business! LOL:lmao:

I have never been on EE.

I'm kinda terrified of it :(
This would be a good rollercoaster for you. It is pretty mellow. There is just the one big drop that is not bad at all. I think you could handle it!
I'm really happy you guys had a nice trip.

Juliana's a lucky girl. She will cherish those memories. Well the ones she finds important enough to store in her brain :)
We really did enjoy ourselves. I hope our March trip will be just as good! :goodvibes

I like Dinoland but PW is horrible. I dug this post up for you (took me a while too LOLOL) it tells the story of Dinoland. It is very interesting. If you get a chance, check it out! http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?p=21289740#post21289740

Ice cream sandwiches also taste better when it is 95 out. LOLOL

I'll be seeing ya on the DisDads thread or my TR... only 3 months to go!!!

Thanks, for searching that out. Now that I know the story, I can understand the themeing behind the entire area. It all does make sense now, but I'm still not sold on the whole thing. I think we can agree that PW is not a "Disney attraction" and I can appreciate the effort it took to build the area.

I learned something new today, I feel good about my day at work!:rotfl2:

See ya on the Dad's thread and I already subbed to your PTR.popcorn::

Hey Tim,

Sorry I'm late to the party. What'd I miss? :lmao:

I'm enjoying catching up and seeing all the great pictures!

I'm so sad it's over. at least I know you have a trip again so I can read more. I owuld LOVE to go, but I'm not to sure we'll get to this year. The ggod news is that so far with over $70,000.00 worth of hospitla/Dr billing so far, all has been covered by insurance at this point. I am so happy, becuase some of the biggest bills were covere 100%, which I didn't think was going to happen.but money is tighter this year, so I stil lthink we won't be going, but you never know.

It's over?!?!?:guilty:
Lunch looks delish. I want to try Y&Y one day.
If I went on EE I would probably look like a combination of Melody and the lady sitting next to her and NOT napping. I give you 2 thumbs up for that.:thumbsup2:thumbsup2
I look the same way you guys did when it's time to leave. No matter how long you go it always seems so short.
The house looks gorgeous. Will MJ be coming along in March?
I love the orlando airport when we lived there that was where we always flew out of.

Hey Tim,

Sorry I'm late to the party. What'd I miss? :lmao:

I'm enjoying catching up and seeing all the great pictures!
Better late than never! Thanks for joining!!!!

I can't believe in 3 months we will be at it again!!!!

I'm so sad it's over. at least I know you have a trip again so I can read more. I owuld LOVE to go, but I'm not to sure we'll get to this year. The ggod news is that so far with over $70,000.00 worth of hospitla/Dr billing so far, all has been covered by insurance at this point. I am so happy, becuase some of the biggest bills were covere 100%, which I didn't think was going to happen.but money is tighter this year, so I stil lthink we won't be going, but you never know.
That is great that all your bills have been covered. How has Skip been feeling? No better place for him to try out his 'new' parts than walking around Disney! :lmao::lmao:

It's over?!?!?:guilty:
Lunch looks delish. I want to try Y&Y one day.
If I went on EE I would probably look like a combination of Melody and the lady sitting next to her and NOT napping. I give you 2 thumbs up for that.:thumbsup2:thumbsup2
I look the same way you guys did when it's time to leave. No matter how long you go it always seems so short.
The house looks gorgeous. Will MJ be coming along in March?
I love the orlando airport when we lived there that was where we always flew out of.
Y&Y was really good! I could eat some of that right now... and it's 7:30am! LOL

Our next trip is going to be a total of 13 days! The first 3 we will be visiting Mel's grandparents in Bradenton then the rest at Disney. I wonder if we will be able to do some relaxing this time? LOL

Hopefully MJ will take the trip. He doesn't belong to me but I told our friends that I request his presence for our trip! LOL

How was your trip??? Are you going to write a TR?

Just finished day 1...forgot your tix?:scared1: I feel your pain!

Glad it all gotten taken care of.
It wasn't my best moment.:sad2::sad2:

But it all worked out in the end.. even if it wasn't how I thought it would. :goodvibes

Y&Y was really good! I could eat some of that right now... and it's 7:30am! LOL

Our next trip is going to be a total of 13 days! The first 3 we will be visiting Mel's grandparents in Bradenton then the rest at Disney. I wonder if we will be able to do some relaxing this time? LOL

Hopefully MJ will take the trip. He doesn't belong to me but I told our friends that I request his presence for our trip! LOL

How was your trip??? Are you going to write a TR?
I could go for a mickey premium ice cream bar right now. Diet smiet.:rotfl2:
That's a long time! Our longest was 9 nights for the 4th of july a few years ago.
MJ is going to have a great first trip to Disney! Or is there any other Disney trips he has been on that I should know about?
Our trip was great. I started my TR about a week ago the link is in my sigg.

I could go for a mickey premium ice cream bar right now. Diet smiet.:rotfl2:
That's a long time! Our longest was 9 nights for the 4th of july a few years ago.
MJ is going to have a great first trip to Disney! Or is there any other Disney trips he has been on that I should know about?
Our trip was great. I started my TR about a week ago the link is in my sigg.

I didn't realize that your TR was started. I'll be there soon!

Even with the 10 days, I think 2-3 of those we won't be going to the parks... but I can see us maybe doing some resort touring or DTD.

I wish I was in AK right now eating a Mickey ice cream sandwich!popcorn::

Awesome end to your TR! It looks like your family had a very magical time! :wizard:

Now I am going to head over to your PTR! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter