• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

9/7/13 Fantastical Eastern Caribbean Adventure

I am so excited for this cruise, this will be our 3rd!! 1st was on the Dream, 2nd will be in 3 weeks on the Magic and then 2013 we are Fantasy bound. It will be my hubby, and 2 kids with me (at time of same my daughter will be 10 and son 8 1/2)

Do you all use FB, the folks on the Magic cruise set up a private group for our cruise, it seems easier to communicate and pass along info,,just an idea not sure who sets it up and approves the cruisers.

Anyway, I am beyond excited for St Maarten and St Thomas and of course castaway cay!!

So I just paid the down payment yesterday! I'm soo excited it's been years since I've taken a caribbean cruise.... and things have definitely changed since then.

Going this time it'll be myself (Jaymee) and my DBF (Chris) and I'll be 23 at the time while he'll be 28... We're timidly celebrating 4 years together on this cruise, and I'm kinda hoping that (that is if he doesn't do it before the cruise) this might be the romantic moment he's been waiting for to propose!:love:

Just so you know I LOVE Disney (even if it's conforming to society), we both love The Lion King, and if you ever look at us (and sometimes our relationship too) you'll notice a Beauty and the Beast thing going on... haha! Anyway this will be our first cruise on DCL and I'm really excited since even though I'm an adult there are still sometimes I wanna act like a kid, and Disney does it best when bringing out the kid in us! I know that I'm going to ride the aquaduck as many times as I can, but also indulge in a couple grown up stuff like a few beers as well... this is gonna be a lot of fun guys! party:

I hope this cruise is your special unforgetable proposal. :hug:

Hi everybody!! My husband and I will also be on this sailing. We're looking forward to getting to know everybody.

Ginny

We just came off the Fantasy on the Sept 1st thru 8th sailing and loved it. We booked this cruise for 2013 while onboard and was placed in room 5646 at the back of the boat which we loved. We were in room 9144 on the sailing we just came off and loved the room but decided we wanted the bigger verandah this time.

We just moved our dummy date to this cruise. It will be a honeymoon desk for us from 3 years ago since we both had swine flu while on board. It was a great place to be sick, but not a great time for a honeymoon. So we are leaving the kiddos behind! This will be our fourth DCL cruise (been on all of the other ships) and DH's first time on an Eastern. We are in a 9C GTY room so I'm excited for that.

Favorite WDW resort: Port Orleans Riverside
Favorite Character: Figment (DH loves Donald Duck)
Favorite DCL drink: Konk Cooler

Can we start a roll call type thing?

Is anyone interested in doing fish extenders on this cruise?

I am defnitely interested in doing FE exchange. Is it too soon to start thinking about it? This is our second cruise, just DH and me, we did it on our first cruise. We were on the Panama cruise we had over 100 participants. Hoping this is a bit smaller and more personal, even though the ship is so much bigger!

Hi everyone! We're booked on this cruise in cabin 6672! I'm so excited and can't believe it's a year away! I'll be sailing with my husband Michael and our 2 kids Kylie and Connor (12 and 9 respectively at the time we sail). This will be our first Disney cruise and the first cruise ever for me and the kiddos! Looking forward to getting to know everyone!

Hey everyone, I just came off the Fantastic Fantasy Saturday (Sept 15th, 2012) with this same itinerary. I booked a dummy date while on board and seriously considering sailing this date next year.

This last cruise it was just my DW (39), DS(4) and myself(39) in a Cat 8D Ocean view (6670) stateroom. If I can talk my wife into going next year we will bump up to a 8C and add my DD(will be 22 mths) and my mother (Age withheld) to the mix.

We participated in the FE group, we had about 27 families and love it.

I would be happy to answer any questions you have.

To add an international touch. Me and my wife booked the cruise today. It will be our second cruise with DCL. We've booked cat 5B room 8056.

I also was on the same cruise as pwiedower, the 9/8/2012 Eastern Fantasy, and it was really terrific. We are booked on this trip too. A lot of us DIS'ers from that trip are trying to go on this trip as well. We have a great group with a lively Facebook page. I feel like we made some great friends on that trip.

Hey everyone, I just came off the Fantastic Fantasy Saturday (Sept 15th, 2012) with this same itinerary. I booked a dummy date while on board and seriously considering sailing this date next year.

This last cruise it was just my DW (39), DS(4) and myself(39) in a Cat 8D Ocean view (6670) stateroom. If I can talk my wife into going next year we will bump up to a 8C and add my DD(will be 22 mths) and my mother (Age withheld) to the mix.

We participated in the FE group, we had about 27 families and love it.

I would be happy to answer any questions you have.

What a coincidence! We were on that cruise too. :beach::beach::beach::beach:

GREAT memories with a GREAT group! Let's do it again~

Hi everyone, we have a FaceBook group page. It's the Fantasy Fantastic group from the 9/8/2012 sailing. There are quite a few of us returning on this sailing, we decided to keep the same group together. There are already a ton of helpful people on there that can answer any questions you might have. Just request a membership and come on and join the craziness of this amazing group.

http://www.facebook.com/groups/219779464742519/

Would the moderator please pin this post on the front page?

Please help me organize our Cruising List with names and ages for DCs!!!!! Also, please let me know if you want to participate in an FE!!

Roll Call:

thedonduck- Kim and DJ (DH)
Tami0220- Tami and Mike (DH)
dr&momto2boys- Kyrie, Marc (DH), Jacob (DS8), Max (DS7), Ella (DD4), Zoe (DD2) and TBA (will be 3 months :-)!)
flower91882- Danielle and James (DH), Georgianna (DD2)
afoyt- Ann, Paul (DH), Ethan (DS12), Zachary (DS13)
zulemara- her and DH (names need to be confirmed)
hermhogwarts55- Jaymee and Chris (DBF)
jmcdonnell04- him, DW, DD18, DD13 (names need to be confirmed)
Shannon1984- Shannon, Mike (DH) Jade (DD11), Savannah (DD9), David (DS12), Andy (DS9)
junesgoofy- June and Christopher (KSDisneyDad)
bbrnca- Bob and Kathy (DW)
Admiral Donald-(names need to be confirmed)
gdulaney- Ginny and Andy (DH), and Diana (SIL)
ccemtperic-Eric and Robert (DP-EMTMICKEY)
ceight- Christie, Michael (DH) Kylie (DD12), Connor (DS9)
Spocky- Corey and Helen (DW)
Slappy32- Paul (DH48), Candace (DW39), Birdie (DD4), Hannah (DNanny20)
PWiEDOWER - Phil, Tabitha (DW), Connor (DS5), Mackenzie (DD2), Michele (DMother)
Cerny- Christine (DW) Mark (DH), Alivia (DD16), Christian (DS14), Carter (DS12)
knabebug- Nobbi and Jack (DP)
ptwolfman- James and Jo (DW)
Princess Kaye- Kaye and Denny (DH)
BelievesinMagic- Kim, Brian (DH), AL (DBro), Christa (DSIL), Jackson (DN18), Payton (DN13)
oateoateo- Vicki, Mike (DH) and Kagan (DD9)
magicbegins- her, DH, DS11, DD9, DD7 (names need to be confirmed)
precious2200- Katie, Nathan, Ashley (DD14), Marissa (DD-8), Dylan (DS6) (guessed based on post)
sdprn- her, DH, DS7, DS9, DMiL, DFiL
amberann6783-Amber, Rickey (DH), DS3, DS1, DMil, DFil
nadiasmomma-Robin, Nadia (DD4), Chris (DBro), James (DFather), Annette (DGrandma)
Livvy- Olivia, Chris (DH) and Trevor (DS2)
shopmom-Sheri and Robb (DH)
3PiratesAndAPrincess- Kathy, Mike(DH), Kyle (DS-4), Jaxon (DS-1), Granny Nanny (AKA- Nancy)
cruisingtwins- her, DH, DC(19months), and DC(19months) (names need to be confirmed!!!)
mickey9170-Kristen and Pernell (DH-Bandaid2859)
disneymom818- Shayna, Michael (DS14), Mikayla (DD12) and Jordan (DS10?)
Robin"D"- Robin and Angel (DW)
Rsxchick- Her, DH, and 4yo DC
Mickey1Fan- Lynda, Michael (DS) and Melissa (DDIL)
diannacarole- Dianna and Todd (DH)
SandySand- Sandy, Rob (DH), Dyson (DS9), Adelyne (Addy) (DD6), Linda (DM)
brady22-Brent, Brady (DW), Seth (DS4) and Sadie (DD4)
Disneybound13-Bob, Lynn (DW), Jenna (DD8), Nathan (DS5)
SaVaughan1967- Sabrina, Scott (DH), Onyx (DS-20), Kieran (DS18.), Zoe (DD14), Karsen (DS11), Zara (DD8), Diane (MIL)
Darnitta- Darnitta, Kevin (DH), Keyana (DD-4)
ginajanae88- Gina, Janae (DD7), Linda (MIL)***
KBelle- Kristen, Debbie (DM), Sydney (DD19)
lv2gowu- her and DH
Corkie- Jane and Ray (DH)
giantsmaniac- Lynda , Shirley (DM) and Sam (DS-9)
gkcjbsmith-her, DH, DC, DC, DC, and DM
anijac1412- her and DF
Mrspeaks- Rebecca and Adam (DH) and Sophia (15months)
redcolorado- her, DH, DS (9) and DS (13)
CastawayChar- Charlette and Tom (DH)
spacgy-Andy and DW
taswira- her and friend
GildaHuff-
Teri1
Minniemum-her, DH, DD(12) and DS(9)
gichicdoc her, dh, dp, dp
dopeysgal82-Jennifer and Doug
pjatwell-
ternishia- Ternishia, David, Emily (DD-8) Edrawin (DS17)
Belle'sMommy-Karen, John (DH), Isabella (DD12) Lorenzo (DS2)
jmkeen- Jeannie, Mike, Olivia (DD8) Christian (DS4)
Seahound-Ed, Meagan (DW)

Total- 220 sailors and growing! (I'm missing quite a few names)

Names in RED indicated they would like to participate in FE!!

Roll Call:

Tami0220- her and DH (names need to be confirmed)
dr&momto2boys- Kyrie, Marc (DH), Jacob (DS8), Max (DS7), Ella (DD4), and Zoe (DD2)
Shannon1984- Shannon, Mike (DH) Jade (DD11), Savannah (DD9), David (DS12), Andy (DS9)
princess333-her, DH, DD20, DDBF20 (names need to be confirmed)
bbrnca- him and DW (names need to be confirmed)
abeason1974- her, DH, DD10, DS8.5 (names need to be confirmed)
gdulaney- Ginny and DH (names need to be confirmed)
ccemtperic-him and DW (EMTMICKEY) (names need to be confirmed) guess from posts!!!
Spocky- him and DW (names need to be confirmed)
Slappy32- (names need to be confirmed)

Total= 51 sailors and growing

Tami0220 = DH Mike (69) & me Tami (53)

How do I get an invite to the facebook page? I'm not facebook savvy, just opened an acct a couple of months ago so I can see pics of the new granddaughter.

Tami0220 = DH Mike (69) & me Tami (53)

How do I get an invite to the facebook page? I'm not facebook savvy, just opened an acct a couple of months ago so I can see pics of the new granddaughter.

Click on that link and then on the right hand side near the top it says Join Group. It will be under the row of people's pictures Just click and wait to be accepted.

thedonduck said:
Roll Call:

Tami0220- Tami and Mike (DH)
dr&momto2boys- Kyrie, Marc (DH), Jacob (DS8), Max (DS7), Ella (DD4), and Zoe (DD2)
princess333-her, DH, DD20, DDBF20 (names need to be confirmed)
bbrnca- him and DW (names need to be confirmed)
abeason1974- her, DH, DD10, DS8.5 (names need to be confirmed)
gdulaney- Ginny and DH (names need to be confirmed)
ccemtperic-him and DW (EMTMICKEY) (names need to be confirmed) guess from posts!!!
Spocky- him and DW (names need to be confirmed)
Slappy32- (names need to be confirmed)

Total= 51 sailors and growing

Slappy32 Paul (DH48), Candace (DW39), Birdie (DD4), Hannah (DNanny20)

You can add PWiEDOWER to the roll call - Phil (DH), Tabitha (DW), Connor (DS5), Mackenzie (DD2), Michele (My Mother)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter