• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

9/7/13 Fantastical Eastern Caribbean Adventure

Tami0220 = DH Mike (69) & me Tami (53)

Slappy32 Paul (DH48), Candace (DW39), Birdie (DD4), Hannah (DNanny20)

Spocky= Corey and DW is Helen

You can add PWiEDOWER to the roll call - Phil (DH), Tabitha (DW), Connor (DS5), Mackenzie (DD2), Michele (My Mother)

All added! :wave2: I'm a teacher/SAHM and I like lists. I hope it is ok with everyone that I did this. :rolleyes1

Any newbies or people needing names added, just leave reply please and I will update when I see them! If I miss you, just let me know :cool1:

All added! :wave2: I'm a teacher/SAHM and I like lists. I hope it is ok with everyone that I did this. :rolleyes1

Any newbies or people needing names added, just leave reply please and I will update when I see them! If I miss you, just let me know :cool1:

I'm just overly anal and I like lists. If I do something that isnt on my list I add it to cross it out, lol. Thank you for compiling this. Do you want to start an FE list????

I'm just overly anal and I like lists. If I do something that isnt on my list I add it to cross it out, lol. Thank you for compiling this. Do you want to start an FE list????

Haha, I'm the same way. DH always wants me to make list on the computer/phone so that we can just keep a running list :confused3, but I have a real need to physically cross things off :sad2:. So I take that list and make my own to stick on the fridge so I can fulfill my happy-cross-off obsession! :rotfl2:

I'll gladly add an FE list to this. I'm all for helping organize (note: I have never done it before) as long as it doesn't get too big.

Please help me organize our Cruising List with names and ages for DCs!!!!! Also, please let me know if you want to participate in an FE!!

Ohhhhh Man..... :)

Add our names to the list :cool1:

DH : Howard (59) and me DW : Ann (another year older then this year!) :rotfl2:)

And on their honeymoon will be(sortta with us) Lisa(DW) and Jayson (DH). Their first cruise.... ever!:yay:

Ann

My partner Jack and I (Nobbi) will be on this sailing.It will be our 10th DCL voayage and we will be celebrating our 10th Canadian Wedding Anniversary (although we will have been together over 19y at that time). It will be our second time on the Fantasy. We thought we'd hate the larger ship but just fell in love with it this past April.

Greetings to all!

We changed our dates till the end of October to enjoy the Halloween festivities. I hope you all have fun!!!

Made my airline reservatrions! Its funny I had to double and triple check my dates I was afraid I would book a flight for the wrong day, lol. I like to get everything done ASAP. So now I would like to start on FE gifts. If anyone knows for sure that they are participating, please post. Sorry to be so anal. My first cruise we had over 100 rooms so it took forever to get the gifts together. Hoping for a slightly smaller group this time.

I am really getting excited about this trip. Lots of life getting in the way right now, so this will be a great get away.

What I would like to know if you are participating in FE, is who your favorite character is? Might want more info later, but that would be a great help for me:love:

Hi, Tami. Good job getting this thread started early!
We just booked this cruise (pushed the DCL Dream cruise we planned for 2012to Fantasy in 2013 in favor of going on Royal Caribbean's Oasis of the Seas in 2012.) We won't move it again though because we definately want to try out these new ships before the kids get too old to appreciate the awesome kids clubs!
This will be our 3rd Disney cruise. We've been on the Magic and the Wonder and have enjoyed them both.
It's me (Kyrie), my DH (Marc), and our kids Jacob, Max, Ella, and Zoe on the cruise. At the time of sailing, our kids will be 8, 7, 4, and 2. We are excited about the cabins we chose. We got connecting verandah rooms looking right off the back of the ship (aft.) As I understand it, even a verandah partition can be removed so we can make one big verandah--and they're oversized anyway. I can picture really enjoying my coffee out there in the morning...and maybe wine in the evening with the kids tucked into their beds?! Now this IS a fantasy!

Finally checking back in! It's ironic that I said "we won't move it again" because now we're in a situation that may make us move it! We have a little baby on the way. If he/she goes more than a week past their due date in June (which has been known to happen to me) then they won't be 12 weeks old for the cruise...so we would not be able to go. I'm really hoping this baby comes before the cut off! The cruise sounds wonderful and would be a great way to end my 12 week (or so) maternity leave!

So please add TBA (3 mos) to our roll call. I'm not sure if we'll do the FE or not. The kids would love to, but I don't know if I'll be up to it.

Finally checking back in! It's ironic that I said "we won't move it again" because now we're in a situation that may make us move it! We have a little baby on the way. If he/she goes more than a week past their due date in June (which has been known to happen to me) then they won't be 12 weeks old for the cruise...so we would not be able to go. I'm really hoping this baby comes before the cut off! The cruise sounds wonderful and would be a great way to end my 12 week (or so) maternity leave!

So please add TBA (3 mos) to our roll call. I'm not sure if we'll do the FE or not. The kids would love to, but I don't know if I'll be up to it.

LOL, life happens. I will be crossing my fingers and praying for you. Hope you have a wonderful holiday season.

Hoping this thread gets more active after the holidays. We seem to lacking in activity :confused3

Hi all

Count us in! It'll be me (James) & DW Jo (short for Joanna). This is our second cruise. We went to the Mexican Riviera last month to commemorate our 20th anniversary. Our actual anniversary is on Sept 7 so we get to celebrate on the day this coming year!

We just booked this cruise and are very excited about it. We would love to be on the FE list and I've put in a request to join the Facebook page. Please add us to the Roll Call. Our stateroom is #8550

ETA on 12/6 - Wow! This IS an inactive thread! :)

I know it's early, but has anyone given any thought as to which excursions you might like to do? We are considering Under Two Flags Island Tour in St Marteen & Coral World Ocean Park & Scenic Drive in St Thomas/St John

Tami0220 said:
What I would like to know if you are participating in FE, is who your favorite character is? Might want more info later, but that would be a great help for me:love:

We love Chip & Dale :) Also fond of Pooh & Eeyore

We love Chip & Dale :) Also fond of Pooh & Eeyore

A couple after my own heart! Chip and Dale are my favorite. Yes, we seem to be a quiet group. I'm hoping we get more active after the holidays. The facebook group appears to be much more active but they dont seem to be talking much about this cruise, mainly about the holidays and the good times they had on their cruise this year. Thanks for giving me a heads up on your fav characters. I plan to make some cute FE gifts and I am uber anal about planning and getting stuff done, lol.
Welcome to our group!!

I know it's early, but has anyone given any thought as to which excursions you might like to do? We are considering Under Two Flags Island Tour in St Marteen & Coral World Ocean Park & Scenic Drive in St Thomas/St John

Oh and because I am uber anal about planning, of course I have my excursions planned out. On St Maarten I am pretty sure we will just take a taxt to Maho Beach and hang out there for a bit. For St Thomas we plan to do the full day sail and snorkle to Honeymoon Beach, and lastly we hope to get a cabana for Castaway. We have never kayaked so I want to rent a double one for a half hr. What better place to try it?

Tami0220 said:
A couple after my own heart! Chip and Dale are my favorite. Yes, we seem to be a quiet group. I'm hoping we get more active after the holidays. The facebook group appears to be much more active but they dont seem to be talking much about this cruise, mainly about the holidays and the good times they had on their cruise this year. Thanks for giving me a heads up on your fav characters. I plan to make some cute FE gifts and I am uber anal about planning and getting stuff done, lol.
Welcome to our group!!

Thank you! I put in a request to join the Facebook group but haven't been accepted yet. :(. Looking forward to getting to know everyone before the cruise. BTW your excursions sound like fun!

Ccemtperic= Eric emtmickey=Robert he is my partner and we would like to participate in FE again :-)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter