9/7/13 Fantastical Eastern Caribbean Adventure

bbrnca said:
Please add us to the FE participants.

thanks

Just post your names and ages of the particioants and Don will update the roll call list. It's just like magic

Just post your names and ages of the particioants and Don will update the roll call list. It's just like magic

Bob and Kathy and if I posted my wife's age well lets just say that would not be good for my health.....:rotfl2:

Thanks for updating Roll Call!!:) my name is Olivia and my DH is Chris and our DS is Trevor. :) I have been reading about FE and that sounds like so much fun!!! Count us in!

Thanks! I am definitely reading everything! I changed our stateroom today after reading lots of things too lol. I am looking forward to making our FE. I'm not overly crafty, but I think it will be fun trying anyway ;). So, don't laugh at my silly creation:)

Any tips for nursery time selection based on past cruises for our (will be) 2 yo DS? We plan on spending most of the time with him, but I know he would enjoy some kid interaction and hubby and I would like an occasional adult time.

All I can say is read EVERYTHING!! It will totally prepare you and make your experience that much better. Join the FE group it was so much fun. Ours was a very large group (over 100 cabins) so we had gifts everyday and a bed full of loot. I dont believe we will be any where near that many, but it will be fun. Make decorations for your door, that was fun. Dont try to overdo it, but do as much as you can. And be prepared to book another one!

Can someone explain the FB FE and the DIS FE? Are they separate or just one? Also, what types of gifts are usually given? Door magnets? Trinkets? One for each person in the family or one gift for the whole family? Are they always Disney related or are some things like useful, surprise items? Also, I noticed multiple slots on most FE hangers...do we need one for each family member?

I am not sure how we are organizing it for this cruise, last cruise the FB and DIS were the same FE groups. We had a rather large group so it was split into two groups, although many of us participated in both groups. All together there were 27 families.

I have not been on the DIS for a while, FB is a little easier to just pop in, however I will be out here more and more than willing to answer any questions.

I'm James & I'm heading up the FB FE. I thought we would keep that one separate for now and decide to merge with this one or do 2 groups at cutoff time which is 8/10. I chose that date so that everyone will have time to order things if that's the direction they are going. I'm open to suggestions regarding the FE.

Hi James, how do I join the FB FE Group? Do I join through the sep 8, 2012 group that was posted previously? Thanks!!

Livvys said:
Hi James, how do I join the FB FE Group? Do I join through the sep 8, 2012 group that was posted previously? Thanks!!

I believe so. The link is on page 3. Post 34. I'm on my phone, so the post count may not be right

Thanks! I found it no problem!! I use my phone as well for the forum, so I'm still getting used to navigating this site:).

Oateoateo - please post the names of those in your party, ages of kids, favorite character & stateroom # for the FE list. Thank you.
Also need same info from Bob & Kathy and Eric & Robert - TIA

We are in!

It's going to be me my Husband and our twins will be 19 months at the time of the cruise. It will be our first cruise with the babies and first Disney cruise for us.

I'm to disorganized to do the FE this time but would love to meet you all.

Ptwolfman.....

Bob - Character Grumpy
Kathy (DW) - Character Minnie
Celebrating early Anniversary (oct.9)
Stateroom - 8684

bbrnca said:
Ptwolfman.....

Bob - Character Grumpy
Kathy (DW) - Character Minnie
Celebrating early Anniversary (oct.9)
Stateroom - 8684

Congratulations. How many years will you be celebrating?
Is there an email address that I can send the final FE list to, once it is finished? You can PM me, if you prefer.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter