9/7/13 Fantastical Eastern Caribbean Adventure

Roll Call list is updated back on page 3!!! If you are recent additions please check and make sure I have names and ages correct. Also let me know if you are interested in the FE! I'm just keeping a list so when the times come, whoever wants to organize it has a list on hand :-)

We are at 100 Dis-ers on board!! Here's a :drinking1 for taking up 2.5% of the ship :lmao::lmao:

You got our information correct!! Thank you for adding us!

thedonduck said:
FE stands for Fish Extender! Basically it is a secret Santa of sorts. If you go to the main disboards DCL page you will see at the top a sticky that says FAQs and your question will be further answered there! I don't know if my link will work since I'm on my phone!

http://www.disboards.com/showpost.php?p=33184281&postcount=2

And it is totally fun. There is no right or wrong gifts it is all in fun for all ages. In fact if you look at our roll call page it is mainly adults that have agreed to participate. If in doubt join in!

I apologize, I haven't posted in a while... here's our info for the front page:

gdulaney- Ginny and Andy Dulaney - also traveling with us, Diana Dulaney (Andy's sis) -- no kids, but we still love the fish extenders!

Thanks,
Ginny

Who coordinated last year's FE?

This cruise meet is different from the Facebook one. The post on FB are all from the same cruise last year. I was wondering if there was going to be one for this board and one for the Facebook folks. I notice there arent alot of participants here yet as there arent alot on FB who have committed either. In fact it seems like not all the FB folks are even scheduled for this cruise. They are all talking about it but not all have committed. I think they have just stayed in touch from last year.

So, to answer your question there was no one for last year on this board :(

It does get confusinng with the two groups. I wish there was more of a combination of the actual folks that have booked. If no one else steps forward here, I will offer to coordinate the Dis Board FE exchange. But think I might participate in both this and the FB group FE

I'm going to have to say goodbye as I have had to change our cruise and bring it forward a week as my daughters uni has changed it's return dates so forcing us to change. I hope that you all have a great cruise and when Our cruise is over yours will just be beginning.

princess333 said:
I'm going to have to say goodbye as I have had to change our cruise and bring it forward a week as my daughters uni has changed it's return dates so forcing us to change. I hope that you all have a great cruise and when Our cruise is over yours will just be beginning.

You have a great cruise as well! :)

Just stopping by to say hello! My DH and I booked this cruise today for our 23rd anniversary. It will be our 8th cruise and third on the Fantasy. It's a great ship. I was surprised I didn't notice the size as much as I thought I would after being on the Magic and Wonder and loving those ships. We LOVE the 7-night Eastern itinerary!!!! The days at sea are wonderful because the ship actually moves at a nice speed. The lower number nights I think the ship doesn't go far so it doesn't move very fast. The Virgin Islands are so beautiful.

junesgoofy said:
Just stopping by to say hello! My DH and I booked this cruise today for our 23rd anniversary. It will be our 8th cruise and third on the Fantasy. It's a great ship. I was surprised I didn't notice the size as much as I thought I would after being on the Magic and Wonder and loving those ships. We LOVE the 7-night Eastern itinerary!!!! The days at sea are wonderful because the ship actually moves at a nice speed. The lower number nights I think the ship doesn't go far so it doesn't move very fast. The Virgin Islands are so beautiful.

Welcome to the group! My hubby and I will be celebrating 23 years too, on 9/2. Actually I like to say it is 27 because it took him 5 years to ask me to marry him. Two bad marriages before me, lol

We are going on this cruise! It will be our 3rd DCL cruise but our 1st 7 night! I am so excited to experience a Disney cruise not pregnant for once!

Anyone have tips for things to do on at sea days? We will have a 3 year old and an 18 month old. The time went by so fast on the 4 night cruises...hoping to do more this time around!!

Welcome everyone!

As for sea day ideas. The first thing that came to mind was to schedule the nursery & enjoy brunch at Palo.

We have never eaten at Palo before. That's a $40 charge right? Is that per person and worth it? Last cruise in 9/2011 I was 21 weeks pregnant and had some Spa time which was amazing.

As I was reading the earlier posts I saw where everyone is listing their info. Here's ours:

Me, Amber (30) DH Rickey (32)
DS(3), DS(1), DMiL, DFiL

I can't wait to sleep on the most comfortable mattress in the world again!!

Palo is $20 per person. Definitely worth it. We did it in November & I still think about the chocolate dipped strawberry! LOL

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter