9/23/06 Let's go!!!! Who's with us???

memickee said:
Lori,

You can go to the disney cruise webpage to check your reservation. All you will need to do is have our reservation number and enter the birthday of the person who made the reservation. You can view your reservaiton details - seating times are included in those.

http://disneycruise.disney.go.com/dcl/en_US/home/home?name=HomePage&clk=11808
Thanks for the tip, but it doens't say. This is what mine says

" Dinner: You will receive your Dining Assignment after you board the ship."

I assume it's because I am a cast member, I just get whatever is left available. :confused3

Lori - so much for my bright idea. As a CM did you get a good employee discount? Or does Disney do that?

memickee said:
Lori - so much for my bright idea. As a CM did you get a good employee discount? Or does Disney do that?
They actually make us sign a contract stating we will not discuss discounts or privledged information. :rolleyes1

We will be heading to the airport in about 3 hours. I guess I had better try to lay down. I just finished packing (even though I swore this would never happen again).

For 3 people we have 5 checked bags, 2 carry on and 1 rolling cooler. Yazee1, you are my hero. I don't know how you pack less with more people. Maybe you can teach me to pack for my next trip! :rotfl2:

I'm looking forward to meeting all of you at the Meet and Greet on Saturday.

I hope everybody has safe travels to Port Canaveral. We're leaving here in a few hours after we drop the kids off at school. Can't wait to meet you all on Saturday!! :cheer2:

See you then :wave2:

Suzy

I am a chronic overpacker. I think for the 4 of us we will have 8 checked bags and 4 carry on. :rotfl2:

Hope eveyone has a safe trip to FL. See you Saturday.

Kids are in the bath, everything (I think) is packed & we leave BEFORE the crack of dawn tomorrow. This is going to be the BESTEST vacation EVER! Toodles everyone - SEE you there!

We're here at the Residence Inn. It's great. We have a 2 bedroom suite. My mom and her husband drove over from the west coast to have dinner with us and spend the night. There's cable internet in the room so you know what I'm doing. Dh is out at the Walmart getting water and beer to take onboard. The kids are playing hide and go seek.

If anyone's staying at the Residence Inn ( I think there were a few of us) and you see a family with 2 boys wearing matching grey Disney tshirts and a little girl in a pink dress and pink clogs, come over and say hi. I think I"m wearing my orange dress.

See you all tomorrow!

Kathring said:
Kids are in the bath, everything (I think) is packed & we leave BEFORE the crack of dawn tomorrow. This is going to be the BESTEST vacation EVER! Toodles everyone - SEE you there!

YOu sure have a busy morning ahead of you. We will say a little prayer for NO delays!

I am sitting here with luggage everywhere trying to finish things up....Signed up for a fieldtrip today with my daughter gone from crack on dawn until 5 pm...then I had to run our adult soccer leage (Where I played)..got back from that at 10:30 (made a run to Wal-Mart for a bathing suit for dd)...we live in FLorida and swim all the time and suddenly none of her suits fit.....

We are a family of 4....we are all wearing vintage disney shirts tomorrow, plaid shorts and our crocs....we should stick out

Say Hi!!!!!!!!!!!

Have a MAGICal week!!!

I wasn't home to capture the Magic today (nephew's wedding), but I did get this picture off the Two Palms website.

Magic9-23-06.jpg

I'm sitting here chatting with Monica :thumbsup2 !

It has been fun to meet some of you out and about on the ship. Monica came up with the idea to post our table numbers to help meet more folks from our thread. We are early seating, 5:30pm, table 47, so L tonight. Hope everyone is having a great cruise.

Wonderful weather and seas like glass :sunny: . This is the calmest cruise we have ever been on.

I have been seeing Veronica, Lori and Monica all over the ship :teeth: ! That is a lot of fun. I'm not bumping into anyone else :confused3 . If you see me, please say "hi". We will be at the pirate party tonight and I'll be wearing a long, dark green, fish-net looking skirt w/ a DCL pirate t-shirt (black).

I don't know why I woke up early, one hour earlier than I had planned on. Still not used to the 1 hr. back, I guess. I shouldn't have been used to the 3 hrs. forward! Thought I would check our thread for activity and check up on a few things online. Hope you are all having a great cruise!

Heidi, I just missed you this time. I came down at 6:10 to find out which car rental company I made our reservation with. LOL.

In the past 10 minutes the heavy clouds have started to break up. I can Grand Cayman much more clearly. Yeah!! This is our favorite stop.

It's been fabulous running into the few Dissers I recognize. Heidi has been my hero twice this cruise. I'll explain that later. Valerie and her lovely family are seated nearby at dinner. Angie and Scott are our tablemates at dinner and they are great company. No monsterous kids to write about on the tablemate thread. LOL. I would still love to meet the rest of you.

We are the 6pm rotation which is LAP. Table 41, I think. Room 5626.

Bye for now! Have a safe and fun time in Grand Cayman, today!

Hi everyone,
i have been reading your posts, and I am so happy to hear you guys have been having a great time!!!
Keep the posts coming.

Kathy

Verandah Man said:
Have a MAGICal week!!!

I wasn't home to capture the Magic today (nephew's wedding), but I did get this picture off the Two Palms website.

Magic9-23-06.jpg
Glad you got the picture VM! I took it and was going to post it, but couldn't find the thread!

TAKE CARE OF THE MAGIC!! I WILL BE BOARDING ON SATURDAY WITH THE DISBOARD GREEN SHIRTS ON!!!

Here's a pic of the Magic docked at Cozumel on 9-27-06.

Magic9-27-06cozumel.jpg

WOW - that was SOME vacation!

Our DD was sick the first few days, and I am STILL sick today. OMG, I was SEQUESTERD in the cabin from Wed night until we docked at Port Canaveral - and I will not be able to go to work tomorrow! (I sequestered myself & went to see the on-board Dr on Friday morning). I TOTALLY missed Castaway Cay!

And, they changed our cabins when we checked in - we were in 7102 and 7100. And, of course, I never quite made the first meeting point (sorry!). That ship is VERY overwhelming the first few days.

I thought the cruise was wonderfull. My kids, however, seemed detached to some degree. They SAID they had a great time, but I wonder if they were a tad young for this type of trip? So, I'm a little disappointed that they didn't have more fun.

But, that will NOT stop us from booking it again in 2-3 years. I think they will have more fun then & we will get some couple time too! It was wonderfull - not terribly relaxing for us, but awesome anyway. What an outfit they run! AMAZING!

Hi all.
I seen a couple of families from the boards. I hope everyone had a great time. We did. But early this morning my daughter got up saying her stomach was hurting really bad and next thing I knew she was vomiting. Anyone else sick? I hope not but would like to know, trying to figure out what she may have picked up.
TIA

PMelhorn said:
Hi all.
I seen a couple of families from the boards. I hope everyone had a great time. We did. But early this morning my daughter got up saying her stomach was hurting really bad and next thing I knew she was vomiting. Anyone else sick? I hope not but would like to know, trying to figure out what she may have picked up.
TIA
Me me meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

But, no vomitting. I'm still sick - and it totally SUCKS! Our DS is sick too (also not vomitting). Mine started Wed night - so who knows where I picked it up - I was on Cozumel that day, swimming with the dolphins. sigh.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter