8 Nights at BC-CL, Graduation Trip-Lots of Pics-Update 3/10-THE END

More great photos! I miss the Polynesian so much - it is truly our home resort and she I see photos it takes me back to wonderful memories. :goodvibes

We first tried the Toast back in 1982 and it made me terribly sick - have not gone near it again! :rotfl: Too rich for breakfast for me. :thumbsup2

That T-Shirt is so cute!! Did you buy a sundress there? It must be darling!

Beautiful photos, Doreen...I sure am missing the MK- hope Sophia and I make it there this Spring or Summer. ::yes::

Oh no it made you sick??!!:( I know I cannot eat the whole thing. I would probably be sick from over indulging if I ate it all but it is so good. Sorry you got sick!!

I did buy a sundress. Not sure if I took a pic of it but will find out when I get to my souvie pics.

I am missing everything!! This is the first year in like 8 years that we have not gone in the Spring.:sad1: October seems like so far away!!

I need to come back later to get caught up but wanted to say hi! :wave2:

Hi Amy.:wave2: Yes I am still working on this report. Just terrible!! I took a few months off but am back now! Almost done with the report. And no trip until Oct. but will be following along on yours.:)

So we are headed to our last night of the trip.
After my last day of relaxing at SAB we headed to Epcot.

IMG_1668.jpg

The previous night my DS Ryan got on his phone & made an ADR for here...

IMG_1669.jpg

The waiter pouring some Sangria..:thumbsup2

IMG_1670.jpg

I did let Cody have a tiny bit also

IMG_1671.jpg

IMG_1672.jpg

I did not have any notes written down for our last day but I do remember this meal. Ryan is so fussy so we ordered half with sausage & half just cheese. Well the whole thing came out with sausage. We are not ones to complain so Ryan just picked off the sausage. Well one of the waiters (one was in training) remembered that we had ordered one side just cheese & brought out another with just cheese & did not charge us for it.

IMG_1673.jpg

Just cheese

IMG_1674.jpg

It was a great meal & the sangria-Yum!!

IMG_1675.jpg

IMG_1676.jpg

We walked around a bit & watched the sun set while waiting for Illuminations.

IMG_1677.jpg

IMG_1678.jpg

IMG_1680.jpg

IMG_1685.jpg

IMG_1687.jpg

IMG_1688.jpg

IMG_1689.jpg

Well back to work I go. Will finish this up later.....

Is that the Mega Pizza !!! Do you remember how many pieces were on it ??? It looks huge and delish!!!!

Is that the Mega Pizza !!! Do you remember how many pieces were on it ??? It looks huge and delish!!!!

I know, look at the size of that pizza!! It looks like a Sicilian style pizza...yummy, the BEST!!!! ::yes::

Doreen, I am going to miss your photos - going to do a PTR?? :goodvibes

I know, look at the size of that pizza!! It looks like a Sicilian style pizza...yummy, the BEST!!!! ::yes::

Doreen, I am going to miss your photos - going to do a PTR?? :goodvibes

I know.:rotfl: When they first brought out the pizza I thought "Holy God how are we going to eat this"?? Of course I should have known better. Between my 3 guys they had no problem what so ever finishing it off. AND the other cheese pizza they brought us. I don't remember what is was called but it was GOOD!!

I don't know if I will do a PTR or another TR. I get a little sad that not a lot of followers. I don't know if they are reading along & just not posting or just not a lot reading either. I appreciate all of you that read & post.:hug:

I know.:rotfl: When they first brought out the pizza I thought "Holy God how are we going to eat this"?? Of course I should have known better. Between my 3 guys they had no problem what so ever finishing it off. AND the other cheese pizza they brought us. I don't remember what is was called but it was GOOD!!

I don't know if I will do a PTR or another TR. I get a little sad that not a lot of followers. I don't know if they are reading along & just not posting or just not a lot reading either. I appreciate all of you that read & post.:hug:

You know you will have a couple of regulars !!!!:wave2:

Hi.:) I am loving your pictures! It makes me want to be there now. I just love the Magic Kingdom. :thumbsup2 Great shot of the Haunted Mansion wide shot...beautiful.:thumbsup2 Its my DHs favorite. I am glad that I found your trip report and I hope you do more in the future. :):goodvibes lisa

I am reading along, since the beginning - and I must say my eyes are watering just knowing this wonderful TR is coming to an end. I've enjoyed every minute of your photo's and recollections.

So, the answer is YES - I would be there oh so quick for your new TR as long as their's a heads up some how. (I miss so many from the beginning because I don't have the link or the knowledge of a new one - argh.)

I am sure you have a TON of readers that are following along but sit quietly in the corner like I often do. ;)

As always, looking forward to reading more. :surfweb:

I have certainly enjoyed all the pictures and stories. A little dose of Disney World every day makes Real World easier to handle. :wizard:

The pizza looks good. :thumbsup2

You know you will have a couple of regulars !!!!:wave2:

I know Rosie & I appreciate it!!:goodvibes

Hi.:) I am loving your pictures! It makes me want to be there now. I just love the Magic Kingdom. :thumbsup2 Great shot of the Haunted Mansion wide shot...beautiful.:thumbsup2 Its my DHs favorite. I am glad that I found your trip report and I hope you do more in the future. :):goodvibes lisa

Thank you Lisa. Thanks for reading along.

I am reading along, since the beginning - and I must say my eyes are watering just knowing this wonderful TR is coming to an end. I've enjoyed every minute of your photo's and recollections.

So, the answer is YES - I would be there oh so quick for your new TR as long as their's a heads up some how. (I miss so many from the beginning because I don't have the link or the knowledge of a new one - argh.)

As always, looking forward to reading more. :surfweb:

Aw thank you!! I know there are certain TR's that I loved reading & was sad when they ended. Thank you so much for reading along & posting!!

If I do another report I will PM some of you & let you know.

I have certainly enjoyed all the pictures and stories. A little dose of Disney World every day makes Real World easier to handle. :wizard:

The pizza looks good. :thumbsup2

Thank you MeMom. It makes me happy that you are here as I so enjoy your TR's. (So many do)!!

I am not done this one yet but almost. I may be able to do another update at lunch.

Doreen, those of us who do follow very much enjoy your PTR/TR's and would miss hearing about your trip and thae beautiful photos.::yes::

I read along but did not post as much this time - promise to post more often should you decide to try again. :goodvibes

ok I have a confession to make I've been drooling ahem I mean reading along and not commenting (and now I feel guilty so I'm fessing up). Loving your report and all your pics are simply amazing:goodvibes I willl try to make a wee comment now and again just so you know I'm here (and I bet there's loads of others reading along just like me).
Thanks for taking the time and making the effort to write this report:goodvibes

Meant to add I'd read your next report too if you let us know on this one when you start and I promise to post too. Thanks again:thumbsup2

ok I have a confession to make I've been drooling ahem I mean reading along and not commenting (and now I feel guilty so I'm fessing up). Loving your report and all your pics are simply amazing:goodvibes I willl try to make a wee comment now and again just so you know I'm here (and I bet there's loads of others reading along just like me).
Thanks for taking the time and making the effort to write this report:goodvibes

Meant to add I'd read your next report too if you let us know on this one when you start and I promise to post too. Thanks again:thumbsup2

:) Thank you so much for coming out of "lurkdom" and post. Okay Okay you convinced me to keep writing the TR's. It is fun to relive it all over again. And I get so much enjoyment from other TR's so if I can bring enjoyment to some Disney fans then I will. I didn't mean to make you feel guilty.;)

Of course it will be a while until I write another one as we will not be going until Oct. but I will send a PM to the ones that posted on this TR.

Thanks again for reading (and posting).:goodvibes

Doreen, those of us who do follow very much enjoy your PTR/TR's and would miss hearing about your trip and thae beautiful photos.::yes::

I read along but did not post as much this time - promise to post more often should you decide to try again. :goodvibes

Thank you so much Christine.:hug: When I look at the amount of views it's like wow someone must be reading.

I do enjoy taking LOTS of pictures and reliving the trip. I am sure I will keep writing & I get so much enjoyment from other TR's. (A few certain "grannies") comes to mind.:goodvibes

Well I wish I had time to do an update but I have to get to the hospital for my infusion. I had my yearly physical this morning & my infusion this afternoon. (And worked in between). Yay me!!;)

I probably will do an update tomorrow at lunch. Tonight I will be sleepy as they give me Benadryl at every infunsion so I just chill out on the couch on those days.

Take gentle care, Doreen. Benadryl knocks me for a loop, but do take it as needed .

Hope it helps during the infusion. :hug:

This has been a great TR - cant wait to see how it ends!

I also have 2 boys, but mine are only 13 1/2 & 11 and I cant wait go to to WDW when they're older!!

Take gentle care, Doreen. Benadryl knocks me for a loop, but do take it as needed .

Hope it helps during the infusion. :hug:

Thanks Christine. Yeah I was in bed by 8:00 last night. I do not have any Benadryl at home but they give it to me so I do not get any side affects from the Remicade.

This has been a great TR - cant wait to see how it ends!

I also have 2 boys, but mine are only 13 1/2 & 11 and I cant wait go to to WDW when they're older!!

Thanks so much for reading along. My boys are lucky we ride all the thrill rides with them. Do you ride the thrill rides?? I just love the fact that they love coming with us & we have such a great time. Good quality family time.:goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter