This was DH score

IMG_1589.jpg

My score

IMG_1590.jpg

We get a kick out of Mike's

IMG_1593.jpg

Walked right in

IMG_1594.jpg

I am going to end it here for tonight. I LOVE the Oscars so I am off to watch it.

Thanks for the heads up on the BC update! Really great pictures of the resort- thanks! How nice that DH kept you company, and babysat your camera, during pool time.

The pictures of the party setup were really cool. Bet that was a fun time!

Nice morning at MK- I love the early morning hours there.

Sorry to hear about all that snow. Although we are just about 40 minutes away, we got much less, about 4-5 inches. You unfortunately hit a jackpot that nobody wants to win!!!

Palm trees and snow - all in one reading. I'll take the palm trees, please! :thumbsup2

Love the pictures of Magic Kingdom

and Beach Club....

where I shall be in just a little over three weeks now! :beach:

Thanks for the heads up on the BC update! Really great pictures of the resort- thanks! How nice that DH kept you company, and babysat your camera, during pool time.

The pictures of the party setup were really cool. Bet that was a fun time!

Nice morning at MK- I love the early morning hours there.

Sorry to hear about all that snow. Although we are just about 40 minutes away, we got much less, about 4-5 inches. You unfortunately hit a jackpot that nobody wants to win!!!

Yeah I wouldn't mind going to a party on the beach at BC!:)

Nothing better than MK in early morning.:cloud9:

UGH this snow!!! Wow you got away with only 5 inches?? I thought we were only going to get that. It was close to another foot. And they are saying more for Thurs. into Saturday. This has got to be the worst Feb. in a while.

Palm trees and snow - all in one reading. I'll take the palm trees, please! :thumbsup2

Love the pictures of Magic Kingdom

and Beach Club....

where I shall be in just a little over three weeks now! :beach:

Yeah I would love to take the palm trees also!!

:cool1: 3 weeks for you!!!:cool1::cool1:

HI Doreen
I have to say I would LOVE a Dunkin Donuts at WDW!! I prefer them to Starbucks, but I do think nationwide Starbucks is more popular...
Although, you can never really have enough Ice Cream places!!!

Gee, you got a bit more snow than we did...I was raining most of yesterday, then later int he day/overnight we got about 3 inches...maybe not even that.

Earlier in the day we met some friends in Amesbury. We were going to the snow tubing park, but it was snowing there..like a heavy, wet snow...so we passed and just had lunch...that's fine by me! lol

I can just look at pictures of the BC pool all day long....its sooo beautiful!!

Love the People Mover , now that is my speed:rotfl2:Also Buzz is a huge favorite !!I have only done Laugh Floor a couple of times but it is growing on me !!!Did Stitch a few times too but that did not grow on me !!!:rotfl2:

HI Doreen
I have to say I would LOVE a Dunkin Donuts at WDW!! I prefer them to Starbucks, but I do think nationwide Starbucks is more popular...
Although, you can never really have enough Ice Cream places!!!

Gee, you got a bit more snow than we did...I was raining most of yesterday, then later int he day/overnight we got about 3 inches...maybe not even that.

Earlier in the day we met some friends in Amesbury. We were going to the snow tubing park, but it was snowing there..like a heavy, wet snow...so we passed and just had lunch...that's fine by me! lol

I can just look at pictures of the BC pool all day long....its sooo beautiful!!

Do you know I have NEVER been in a Starbucks! I would much rather have a Dunkins also. Health wise I cannot have a lot of coffee but I have my Hazelnut decaf on weekends.

We got close to a foot & they are saying another foot of heavy wet snow tomorrow!!! I guess our area got the most in the state. Roofs are now a concern as there is so much & more to come. Snow tubing sounds fun but it was snowing hard!!

I wish I was at that pool especially THIS week!! Oct. just cannot come soon enough for me. I will just take Spring about now.

Love the People Mover , now that is my speed:rotfl2:Also Buzz is a huge favorite !!I have only done Laugh Floor a couple of times but it is growing on me !!!Did Stitch a few times too but that did not grow on me !!!:rotfl2:

:lmao: Yeah Stitch doesn't grow on too many people. We get a kick out of Laugh Floor. They do a good job with the audience.:)

Doreen, Hi! :) I just finished your trip report and loved it:thumbsup I have 2 DS about the same age as yours. Its nice to see another family whos kids love Disney as much as mine! In fact we can't go unless they go! (Well except for our 25 last year.lol) October is our favorite time to go also. I love the snow pictures that you just posted! Wow! I wish we had alittle more than we got,,,:(. I can't wait for your next update! Lisa:)

Doreen, Hi! :) I just finished your trip report and loved it:thumbsup I have 2 DS about the same age as yours. Its nice to see another family whos kids love Disney as much as mine! In fact we can't go unless they go! (Well except for our 25 last year.lol) October is our favorite time to go also. I love the snow pictures that you just posted! Wow! I wish we had alittle more than we got,,,:(. I can't wait for your next update! Lisa:)

Thanks Lisa!! Welcome!!! It is hard to find someone here that has kids the same ages as mine. Most have little ones or grandchildren.

Yeah it is funny the boys always want to come with us. We have only been twice without them & one was for our 25th & the other was for Food & Wine in 2011. Maybe we will be there at the same time some day! Are you going this year?

Uugh as I type this we are getting pounded with snow AGAIN!! We are wondering where we are going to put it. For the past 3 weekends we have gotten a foot each storm. We will be at work all day today hoping that we close early.;)

Have a great day & thanks for reading along & posting!!:goodvibes

Your sunset pictures were so pretty! What a perfect night. Beautiful shots of the Beach Club too.

Your F&GF pictures have me giddy over my upcoming trip!! :hyper:

Uugh as I type this we are getting pounded with snow AGAIN!! We are wondering where we are going to put it. For the past 3 weekends we have gotten a foot each storm.

We're supposed to get pounded, too - possibly a whole inch here tomorrow afternoon and into Saturday morning.

:cold:

Don't laugh - an inch is pretty big news here. :upsidedow

Your sunset pictures were so pretty! What a perfect night. Beautiful shots of the Beach Club too.

Your F&GF pictures have me giddy over my upcoming trip!! :hyper:

Thanks Brook!! It is such a great time to go. I so wish I was going this Spring.

We're supposed to get pounded, too - possibly a whole inch here tomorrow afternoon and into Saturday morning.

:cold:

Don't laugh - an inch is pretty big news here. :upsidedow

Ha Ha. How did you know I was laughing?? Yes I know it is a big deal there. Stay safe!

Hey everyone. I hope you are all having a great weekend so far. I saw that MeMom got a whole 1/4 of an inch of snow overnight. It is in the 50"s here today & partly sunny. First Saturday in about 3 weeks that we did not get snow. I think we got a few flurries in the very early morning but gone now. Let's continue on with the TR. Not too much more now. We are almost at the end.

After Mike's Laugh Floor we headed towards & the castle

IMG_1596.jpg

IMG_1597.jpg

IMG_1598.jpg

IMG_1600.jpg

IMG_1601.jpg

Here comes the horse & trolley

IMG_1602.jpg

IMG_1603.jpg

A few friends watching us from the windows

IMG_1606.jpg

IMG_1607.jpg

We were headed to a certain resort for breakfast

IMG_1608.jpg

Here is where we would be having my tonga toast

IMG_1609.jpg

IMG_1610.jpg

DH's choice

IMG_1611.jpg

My choice

IMG_1612.jpg

Such wonderful banana goodness

IMG_1613.jpg

At least I remembered the breakfast here this time...There was one breakfast that I do not remember due to taking a sleeping pill BY MISTAKE and do not remember getting there or eating or going back to the resort. But that was another TR..:blush::rolleyes1

Of course I had to do some shopping while I was there

IMG_1614.jpg

IMG_1615.jpg

I did buy a sundress that I will post a pic of when I post my souvies pics.

Continued In Next Post

After our wonderful breakfast & some shopping we headed back to MK

IMG_1616.jpg

IMG_1617.jpg

IMG_1620.jpg

IMG_1621.jpg

Headed to my favorite

IMG_1623.jpg

IMG_1624.jpg

IMG_1626.jpg

IMG_1627.jpg

Of course Ryan & Cody hamming it up

IMG_1629.jpg

IMG_1630.jpg

Then we headed to Pirates

IMG_1631.jpg

IMG_1635.jpg

IMG_1636.jpg

IMG_1640.jpg

IMG_1642.jpg

We had gotten a FP to ride Splash again. Can you tell it's my favorite??

IMG_1647.jpg

IMG_1646.jpg

Cody showing off his arms

IMG_1648.jpg

After that we headed out of MK & back to BC. I had to get my last pool time in.:sad1: The last day is always so sad.

IMG_1649.jpg

I had to get a pic of the back of DH's shirt

IMG_1650.jpg

Bye bye MK for this trip

IMG_1651.jpg

IMG_1652.jpg

Our bus arrived

IMG_1654.jpg

The Avengers monorail

IMG_1656.jpg

IMG_1660.jpg

IMG_1663.jpg

I am going to end it here for now. Coming up next will be our last night of the trip. Where will we go????

Hey everyone. I hope you are all having a great weekend so far. I saw that MeMom got a whole 1/4 of an inch of snow overnight. It is in the 50"s here today & partly sunny.

You are doing better than we are today!

Kona breakfast - yummmmm!

I love looking at the nice clothes in Bou-Tiki. I wish I had the figure to wear one of the cute sundresses.

You are doing better than we are today!

Kona breakfast - yummmmm!

I love looking at the nice clothes in Bou-Tiki. I wish I had the figure to wear one of the cute sundresses.

Yeah we did get a little snow last night & this morning but is did not amount to anything.

Love Kona for breakfast!!

I love everything in Bou-Tiki. I could have spent a lot of money there!!

Kona for breakfast is on my to do list !1I soooo want to try it there !1I am going for the Big Kahuana !!! Your camera did an awesome job with the Castle pix so sharp , brighr and clear!! Yes last days are so sad!!!

Kona for breakfast is on my to do list !1I soooo want to try it there !1I am going for the Big Kahuana !!! Your camera did an awesome job with the Castle pix so sharp , brighr and clear!! Yes last days are so sad!!!

You should do Kona. The Big Kahuana huh???? Go for it Rosie!!!

Love my Cannon!!

More great photos! I miss the Polynesian so much - it is truly our home resort and she I see photos it takes me back to wonderful memories. :goodvibes

We first tried the Toast back in 1982 and it made me terribly sick - have not gone near it again! :rotfl: Too rich for breakfast for me. :thumbsup2

That T-Shirt is so cute!! Did you buy a sundress there? It must be darling!

Beautiful photos, Doreen...I sure am missing the MK- hope Sophia and I make it there this Spring or Summer. ::yes::

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter