8 Nights at BC-CL, Graduation Trip-Lots of Pics-Update 3/10-THE END

HI Doreen
Sorry, no pictures...he didn't even buy his book!! LOL
I'm like, you spoke to the guy for like 10 minutes and you didn't even buy his book!!! MEN!! LOL

Off to go read your update!!!

HI Doreen
Sorry, no pictures...he didn't even buy his book!! LOL
I'm like, you spoke to the guy for like 10 minutes and you didn't even buy his book!!! MEN!! LOL

Off to go read your update!!!

Oh he didn't buy the book!!:lmao: Well at least he got to meet him. I guess that is all he wanted.

After walking around Art of Disney we headed over to Living With The Land

IMG_1442.jpg

IMG_1444.jpg

IMG_1445.jpg

IMG_1447.jpg

I see Mickey

IMG_1453.jpg

IMG_1454.jpg

After riding we headed over to check out the Butterfly Garden. I love seeing all the butterflies..

IMG_1460.jpg

IMG_1461.jpg

IMG_1462.jpg

IMG_1463.jpg

IMG_1470.jpg

IMG_1471.jpg

We then headed to get a yummy treat. Some pics along the way

IMG_1473.jpg

IMG_1477.jpg

Hot fudge sundae...So good!!!::yes::

IMG_1481.jpg

I think Jeff got a root beer float & boys got ice cream I think..

Now let's take a walk through WS

IMG_1484.jpg

These guys were playing just as we walked by

IMG_1485.jpg

IMG_1490.jpg

IMG_1491.jpg

IMG_1492.jpg

IMG_1493.jpg

Well our tour of WS will have to continue tomorrow.

LOVE LOVE LOVE your photos, Doreen!

Love the silly ones! love the food!! Is that the Electric Umbrella for the hit fudge Sundae (is it still called the Electric Umbrella?) LOVE the blue T shirt! And the prints..be still my heart. I have a signed (to me) one by I am pretty sure the same artist - his frames were far too expensive, but we found one very much the same and I have it sitting in my bedroom where I can see it from my chair. Just love the old fashioned feel of those ...and the one with Walt is gorgeous! Is that a different artist?

Thanks so very much for all the photos!

October' :yay: late October is perfect - wish I could take Sophia then, but Mia does not want her to miss preK because it would be a whole new adjustment for her - she is very shy.

Early October was one of the hottest and most humid trips I have ever experienced - and we always went the last week of August. Hope it is not the same for you. :) Fingers crossed!

LOVE LOVE LOVE your photos, Doreen!

Love the silly ones! love the food!! Is that the Electric Umbrella for the hit fudge Sundae (is it still called the Electric Umbrella?) LOVE the blue T shirt! And the prints..be still my heart. I have a signed (to me) one by I am pretty sure the same artist - his frames were far too expensive, but we found one very much the same and I have it sitting in my bedroom where I can see it from my chair. Just love the old fashioned feel of those ...and the one with Walt is gorgeous! Is that a different artist?

Thanks so very much for all the photos!

October' :yay: late October is perfect - wish I could take Sophia then, but Mia does not want her to miss preK because it would be a whole new adjustment for her - she is very shy.

Early October was one of the hottest and most humid trips I have ever experienced - and we always went the last week of August. Hope it is not the same for you. :) Fingers crossed!

No it was not Electric Umbrella (yes still called that). We were at Foutain View Ice Cream which is right near Club Cool. Right before the walkway to WS.

I am not sure if it is the same artist or not. I just love them all!!

Yeah we were there late Oct. in 2011 & the weather was perfect. I am nervous about how warm it will be early Oct. but I don't want the chance of it snowing here again. Not that I would not mind extra days at Disney but that can be VERY expensive!! I don't do very well with humidity so we shall see.

Thanks for reading along.

It has been a long week (even though Monday was a holiday). I have one clerk on vacation & it has been nuts!!! Tonight we had to pick up Cody's car after ALL the work they had to do to it & then grocery shopping so it will be early to bed tonight!

And they are predicting another storm here for Saturday night into Sunday. Some are saying another foot!!!!:scared1: I hope not. I don't believe anything they predict & wait & see what happens.

Have a good night. I will update more probably tomorrow on my lunch hour.

Hi Doreen
They have lowered the snow amounts for us..hopefully its the same for your area. I dont know what I would do if we got another foot of snow!! I just want spring to come NOW!! Lol
I think I recently read that the place you got your ice cream will soon be a Starbucks?? Have you heard that??

Looking forward to your next post.

Thanks. I will be doing another update soon!

Hi Doreen
They have lowered the snow amounts for us..hopefully its the same for your area. I dont know what I would do if we got another foot of snow!! I just want spring to come NOW!! Lol
I think I recently read that the place you got your ice cream will soon be a Starbucks?? Have you heard that??

Yes I am happy they lowered the amounts to 4-7 inches! I did not think it was going to start until later though & we are getting it already!

No I have not heard about the Starbucks but not surprised as one of the biggest complaints at Disney is the coffee. I don't drink it too much and would much rather have ice cream but there are so many places you can get ice cream that I am sure LOTS of people would be thrilled with a Starbucks.

Loved the Topiary of the Panda !!!I have to fo back for the Flowers one year , I have been twice and loved them !!!

Loved the Topiary of the Panda !!!I have to fo back for the Flowers one year , I have been twice and loved them !!!

Hi Rosie. I love seeing all the flowers & topiaries. I am going through withdrawal right now as we are not going this year.:sad:

UGH... I just did this huge update & lost it...

OK here we go again. I just did a huge update & lost it. Let's try this again.

Our stroll through WS

IMG_1494.jpg

I do not drink too much alcohol when we are there but there is one drink that I just LOVE!! It is the Peach Snaap. Soooo Good. If you like peach flavor this is a good one. Not too strong. I do not like strong drinks.

IMG_1496.jpg

IMG_1497.jpg

The boys were watching the show in China so DH & I were sitting there & there was a PP photographer so he took our pic with my camera also.:)

IMG_1498.jpg

I miss being there when I look at pics like this

IMG_1501.jpg

IMG_1502.jpg

IMG_1503.jpg

How can you not love these guys :goodvibes

IMG_1505.jpg

Then we headed back to BC for pool time & relaxation!!

IMG_1509.jpg

IMG_1510.jpg

They were setting up on the beach for a private party

IMG_1511.jpg

IMG_1512.jpg

IMG_1513.jpg

I just love this place :love:

IMG_1514.jpg

Cody went to work out (surprise surprise) and Ryan stayed in the room. DH decided to come to the pool with me (uncommon occurance) so I brought my camera with me. I did not bring it when I went alone as I did not want to leave it unattended when I was in the pool.

Continued In Next Post

Pool time....

IMG_1516.jpg

IMG_1517.jpg

IMG_1518.jpg

The ducks were enjoying pool time also

IMG_1519.jpg

IMG_1520.jpg

IMG_1521.jpg

IMG_1524.jpg

IMG_1525.jpg

IMG_1526.jpg

IMG_1528.jpg

IMG_1529.jpg

IMG_1530.jpg

IMG_1531.jpg

A few pics inside BC

IMG_1532.jpg

IMG_1533.jpg

After pool time we went to the lounge for some appetizers & then back to the room to watch game 7 of the Bruins game. I sat on the balcony & took pics of the sun setting

IMG_1536.jpg

IMG_1537.jpg

IMG_1538.jpg

IMG_1541.jpg

IMG_1543.jpg

Well unfortunately I have some cleaning & laundry to do so will end it here for now.

I hope you all have a great weekend!!!

Great pix Doreen !!The pool looks awesome !!I love BC too but is outta my price range !! I did try to get P & P to book us there but that was a definate NO!!!:rotfl2: I have to go to work soon so am catching up while I can and will be back on tonight !!!:goodvibes!

Great pix Doreen !!The pool looks awesome !!I love BC too but is outta my price range !! I did try to get P & P to book us there but that was a definate NO!!!:rotfl2: I have to go to work soon so am catching up while I can and will be back on tonight !!!:goodvibes!

Every time we stayed there I had a discount. Regular prices are :scared1:. We are staying there in Oct. but again got a discount because we booked with Lesley (Pixie Vacations) and got a big discount.:) It is still expensive though but I am spoiled from staying there for our 25th.'

Are you getting any snow in NY today???

I saw your link on the BC/YC thread, thanks for invite to view your TR! Great pics. Thanks for sharing! :cool1:

So this is what we woke up to here in NH this morning. It is still coming down wet & heavy and I think we have about 6 inches already..

703111591.jpg

703111592.jpg

I will be back after I watch my House Hunters that I taped this week.;)

Wow that is a lot of snow ,we just got a spinkling !!! At least so far!!!! If price wasn't a factor of the moderate I would like to stay at POFQ, the deluxes , Poly, Boardwalk or AKL !! But I am very happy at Pop it just feels like home !!!

Wow that is a lot of snow ,we just got a spinkling !!! At least so far!!!! If price wasn't a factor of the moderate I would like to stay at POFQ, the deluxes , Poly, Boardwalk or AKL !! But I am very happy at Pop it just feels like home !!!

Pop is great. I know some that really love it there. We stayed there once. It was good! I got pnemonia that year so it brings back bad memories. I remember going back to the room because I felt soooooo sick. I did not realize I had pnemonia until we got back home.

I am going to fit in an update before dinner. We just watched the Bruins beat Florida.:)

My DH & DS are outside snow blowing & brushing all the snow off the cars. Luckily I get the garage.;) We got way more snow than predicted and it is tough as it is heavy wet snow. So let's go back to FL..

I have in my notes that we stayed in the room that night & I called my best friend Ann who was feeding our cat. So it must have been an early night & the next day was our last full day.:sad1:

Thursday 4/26/12-So I have NO notes on this day & will have to rely on pictures. This morning we were headed to......

IMG_1544.jpg

IMG_1546.jpg

A very common pic

IMG_1547.jpg

IMG_1548.jpg

IMG_1549.jpg

This is the time

IMG_1550.jpg

IMG_1551.jpg

IMG_1552.jpg

IMG_1554.jpg

IMG_1554.jpg

Hey look at this little trouble maker that is out & about

IMG_1560.jpg

Knowing my guys they wanted to ride Space first & here is Cody hamming it up as usual

IMG_1562.jpg

And Ryan

IMG_1563.jpg

I love seeing this as we are walking out

IMG_1565.jpg

Next up was this

IMG_1566.jpg

IMG_1567.jpg

IMG_1568.jpg

IMG_1569.jpg

IMG_1570.jpg

IMG_1571.jpg

Will continue later. Time for dinner.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter