7/26/2014 - 12 Night Mediterranean Cruise - Fish Extender

Hi this is the first time I have participated in f.E and I am confused as some of the people posting don't seem to be on the finallt F.E list . Can someone help me out as I don't want to leave anybody out ????
Thanks

Hi this is the first time I have participated in f.E and I am confused as some of the people posting don't seem to be on the finallt F.E list . Can someone help me out as I don't want to leave anybody out ????
Thanks

The list posted here IS the latest edition. It has all the people who signed up so far.

I hope we are not too late to be added to the FE group!

-cjjoncas
-Cabin # 2004
-family name : Joncas
-we are a family of 4- myself (Julie), DH (Chris), DD(Emma 14 y.o.), DD (Maya 10 y.o.)

We are happy to be joining everyone on this cruise:goodvibes

I hope we are not too late to be added to the FE group!

-cjjoncas
-Cabin # 2004
-family name : Joncas
-we are a family of 4- myself (Julie), DH (Chris), DD(Emma 14 y.o.), DD (Maya 10 y.o.)

We are happy to be joining everyone on this cruise:goodvibes

Welcome! :goodvibes
You are just in time. The list will be closed June 1st.
I'll add you to the list tomorrow. :thumbsup2

Sorry just started putting my mind to the Med cruise today! If it's not too late we'd love to join. We are the Hellen family from Hong Kong. Did Alaska last Summer but new to FE.

-3bubs
-Cabin 5514 and 5516
-family name : Hellen
-we are a family of 5 plus 2 grandmas
5514 - Grandmas Catherine (Hellen) and Zarina (Sing) and Emily 9 (G)
5516 - Nick, Shareen, Hugo 7 (B) and Harry nearly 2 (B)

Thanks so much.

Can I request that we split the group? I am thinking up gift ideas and I would like to bring nice gifts but at 23 families upwards, it is stretching the budget a bit!

I feel that if the cut off for the number of family groups is going to be 26, then why not do it now as we are just about at that figure?

Please can other families also suggested what they prefer?

Can I request that we split the group? I an thinking up gift ideas and I would like to bring nice gifts but at 23 families upwards, it is stretching the budget a bit!

I feel that if the cut off is going to be 25, then why not do it now?

Can other families also suggested what they prefer?

I second that. I plan on giving gifts over multiple days, and will definitely be doing pixie dust gifts, but I'm a little worried about space in my suitcase, especially since I'm doing family, boy/girl, and kiddie gifts on separate days. ! I'm not sure 2 suitcases are going to cut a 14 day trip :rotfl:

Also, just looking at the FE group list, is there any way we could get genders on the parents? I don't like to assume any family dynamics and some of the names I'm not familiar with in terms of gender.

Can I request that we split the group? I an thinking up gift ideas and I would like to bring nice gifts but at 23 families upwards, it is stretching the budget a bit!

I feel that if the cut off is going to be 25, then why not do it now?

Can other families also suggested what they prefer?

I would also be in favor of splitting the group. Since we are traveling a long distance with weight restrictions with luggage it would be helpful.

I just noticed that our names have not been added to the list yet and there are other families who signed up after us who were also not added. Not sure what the number is now but it will be larger than the current list that is posted.

Since it looks like we are the last family to join we are happy to go with the flow. Just one question - is it like Secret Santa ie anonymous gifting or do we write who it's from?

Thanks!

The way I understand it is it is up to you whether you put who the gift is from or not. I am going to put "from and our stateroom number".

I am sure your names will be added to the list soon. Karin has been very good with keeping the list up to date.

:)

As far as splitting the group I am up for anything. :yay:

I would also be in favor of splitting the group. Since we are traveling a long distance with weight restrictions with luggage it would be helpful.

We're celebrating my 30th birthday on the cruise, but more importantly we are renewing our vows. Since I'm packing a HUGE wedding gown, I would appreciate the group being split also.

In related news: I've been working on the stateroom gifts and REALLY hope you all like them!

I am happy to go with the majority and if that is to split the group then that is fine with me. :)
How are the groups split usually, would it be the first 13 family sign-up's together then the remaining 13 families ?

Sorry just started putting my mind to the Med cruise today! If it's not too late we'd love to join. We are the Hellen family from Hong Kong. Did Alaska last Summer but new to FE.

-3bubs
-Cabin 5514 and 5516
-family name : Hellen
-we are a family of 5 plus 2 grandmas
5514 - Grandmas Catherine (Hellen) and Zarina (Sing) and Emily 9 (G)
5516 - Nick, Shareen, Hugo 7 (B) and Harry nearly 2 (B)

Thanks so much.

Got you on the list.

I just noticed that our names have not been added to the list yet and there are other families who signed up after us who were also not added. Not sure what the number is now but it will be larger than the current list that is posted.

Unfortunately I need to go to work during the day and it took me a day longer to add your names.
Would you please let me know which other families are not on the list. There was only one family that signed up after you did and they are on the list.

The way I understand it is it is up to you whether you put who the gift is from or not. I am going to put "from and our stateroom number".

I am sure your names will be added to the list soon. Karin has been very good with keeping the list up to date.

:)

As far as splitting the group I am up for anything. :yay:

Thank you for having my back! :hug:

There are currently 26 families on the list, which means that I will split the list after the cut off date at midnight 0:00 June 1st, Austrian time!

I hope to have the list up by evening of June 1st, but I cannot promise. I'll post it as soon as I have the split list ready.

If anyone wants to do both lists, please let me know before June 1st.

A latecomer list will be online until July 10th if it is needed.

Once we have all the stateroom numbers we will mark all the staterooms in a group on a map and put it online.

Stateroom numbers needed from the following families:
fitzpat
In Luv with Disney
BellFamilyBelles
lilybsmommy
JPapenfuss
captainminnie
Love4AllThingsDisney

There are currently 26 families on the list, which means that I will split the list after the cut off date at midnight 0:00 June 1st, Austrian time! I hope to have the list up by evening of June 1st, but I cannot promise. I'll post it as soon as I have the split list ready. If anyone wants to do both lists, please let me know before June 1st. A latecomer list will be online until July 10th if it is needed. Once we have all the stateroom numbers we will mark all the staterooms in a group on a map and put it online. Stateroom numbers needed from the following families: fitzpat In Luv with Disney BellFamilyBelles lilybsmommy JPapenfuss captainminnie Love4AllThingsDisney

Hi Karin , I would love to do both lists if it's ok .

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter